Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Beastyelf Resto Druid Apply

Beastyelf
    Beastyelf
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 9

Beastyelf Resto Druid Apply Empty Beastyelf Resto Druid Apply

Post  Beastyelf Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:58 am

General information.

Your name: Adrian

Your age: 18

Your nationality: Swedish

Your current occupation: Värmdö

Your time zone: GMT+1h

Character information.

Character name: Beastyelf

What class do you play: Druid

Your race: Night Elf

Your spec: Resto 24/0/27

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.):
    +Healing: 502
    +Mana: 4399
    +ManaReg: 46
    +Spirit: 198
    (BiS gear)

Fire resistance: 24

Nature resistance: 27

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": Not really, though a pure farmer so I buy mostly of all my stuff.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: ZG, AQ20, MC, Ony, BWL all cleared.

What class did you play: Paladin (holy)

Equipment: Mix with T1 and T2 and some random epic.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: Was one of the top guild back in the Vanilla time on Silvermoon EU PvE, I think we were third best or so, first came Inner Sanctum, then Silence and then us "Ulluminate".

Rules, condition and terms.

Are you able to attend on Mumble: Yes

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system: Yes

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: I am not able to attend at Wed/Thursdays tho I raid at rules that 2 out of 3 sqedualed raid is a must so it works out then I supose as I can attend to some optional aswell. I believe my answer is yes then.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I expect a good time on Feenix and to make some new friends.

Why do you want to join Praeda: Praeda actually seams like to most friendly raiding guild out there, I´ve never experienced playing with more friendly players then people from Praeda. That is why I want to join Praeda to become one of you guys and experience this and develope during raiding as a person.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild?: You should accept me because I am a friendly player who always stands up for myself and accept reality at the same time. I follow orders perfectly aswell as I can hand them out. I am dedicated to what I set my mind in and I am loyal to the people I play with.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: I am.

Tell us about yourself: Hi, my name is Adrian. I am 18 years old and I live in Värmdö - Stockholm. I am a student who offwork some days as weds/thursday late. I currently live with my girlfriends family due to my family originally lives high up in the northend part of Sweden and I moved to the big city for education. At my freetime I like to play instrument, I am abit of a musician and I mostly "slap da base" otherwise that I play WoW and spend time with my friends and gf.

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: Nothing that comes to mind. Feel free to whisper me in-game. Will be farming AV rep for Held n Offhand all day :]

Best Regards Adrian/Beastyelf
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Beastyelf Resto Druid Apply Empty Re: Beastyelf Resto Druid Apply

Post  Blueprint Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:20 am

Nicely written application. From what I read you seem like a nice person. My only concerns are: Your disability to raid Thursday and the fact that you're using a more like PvPish spec 24/0/27. But let the class leader speak of it self.

Beastyelf
    Beastyelf
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Beastyelf Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:24 am

Blueprint wrote:Nicely written application. From what I read you seem like a nice person. My only concerns are: Your disability to raid Thursday and the fact that you're using a more like PvPish spec 24/0/27. But let the class leader speak of it self.

Thank you. Yes I know though I won't mind if lets say you raid MC/BWL thursdays and then jump in and progress on Sundays, its completely okay with me. Regarding the specc I am more than willing to change to a more suitable specc. I just play this one due to it fun to play both PvP and PvE wise.
    Storstark
    Storstark
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 66

Post  Storstark Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:18 pm

A friendly player who actually helped me get my BRD chest. Perhaps a fortune-bringer Smile. I like the application itself too. +1
    Quasarkin
    Quasarkin
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 225

Post  Quasarkin Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:58 pm

Hey Beastyelf,

I did a more in-depth post earlier but my Mozilla crashed and it didn't seem to save what I was trying to post. I cannot be arsed to write another essay so I'll sum that post up:

- We're full on restoration druids but your application is exactly what we're looking for.
    - A few druids have asked me to stop recruiting more restoration druids, while other classes QQ that I don't keep my druids active (go figure!).
    - I would insist that you go restoration full-time, 24/0/27 is hybrid.
    - Be active on Sundays and Tuesdays all the time, since you can't join on Thursdays.
    Beastyelf
    Beastyelf
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Beastyelf Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:17 pm

Quasarkin wrote:Hey Beastyelf,

I did a more in-depth post earlier but my Mozilla crashed and it didn't seem to save what I was trying to post. I cannot be arsed to write another essay so I'll sum that post up:

- We're full on restoration druids but your application is exactly what we're looking for.
    - A few druids have asked me to stop recruiting more restoration druids, while other classes QQ that I don't keep my druids active (go figure!).
    - I would insist that you go restoration full-time, 24/0/27 is hybrid.
    - Be active on Sundays and Tuesdays all the time, since you can't join on Thursdays.

Hehe understandble. Get google chrome, I recently changed it from Mozilla :].
    Consider the specc change done and towards the activity, ALL days except wed/thursdays will I be online and ready to raid for as I´ve been for the past weeks.
    Quasarkin
    Quasarkin
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 225

Post  Quasarkin Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:43 pm

Whisper Blueprint, Belewien or Viveca whenever you're online and ask them to forward you an invite to Praeda. Have Fun!
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Beastyelf wrote:Get google chrome, I recently changed it from Mozilla :].

Google chrome ftw =)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:30 am