Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+4
Nitrus
Rhesus
galahead
Reylight
8 posters

Rogue application

Reylight
    Reylight
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 11

Rogue application Empty Rogue application

Post  Reylight Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:42 pm

General information.

Your name: Orestes

Your age: 21

Your nationality: Greece

Your current occupation: I just finished with my College.

Your time zone: +2

Character information.

Character name:
    Reylight

What class do you play: Rogue

Your race: Human

Your spec:
    19/32/0 - As a Sword rogue

17/31/3 - As a Dagger Rogue

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.):

Gear Crit 27.00

Hit Chance: 9% gear hit + 5% talent hit

+5 weapon skill from Human Recial +5 weapon skill from Talents

19.21% dodge

3413 health points

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):

+7 agility on gloves
    +7 agility on boots
    +8 agility on head
    +3 agility on Cloack
    +3 stats on Chest
    +9 strength on Bracers
    Crusader on both weapons

Fire resistance: 102

Nature resistance: 136 nr - I am working on some craftable items at the time so I can hit the cap

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": No I don't have something

special On my professions - but I am working on Enchanting atm.

Do you have a character for herbing? Yes on my Rogue

Played time (/played in game for details): 8 days 14 hours

Are you attuned to MC/BWL (State both):
    Yes I am on Mc and BWL as well.

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:

Kill loot repeat - Reason for leaving: it was no future guild , lot of slackers and they were raiding once per week Zul Gurub or something.

After that a remake of Kill Loot repeat was made but it was a big fail also.

Right now I'm in Train Cow - this guild got lot of slackers , people keep wiping on AQ20 cos of slacking, (I don't Have any problem with wiping for progress

with people that really wanna play WoW , but wipe for slackers that are just bored to play wow, It makes me mad - I feel like trying my best for no reason.)

but the basic reason I really would like to join you is that I have 5 Real life friends into your guild and they keep telling me the best words about you.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:

Well I am using lot of addons right now I only have Natur EnemyCastBar (for pve and pvp also) (it's a bar timer addon) but I can download any addons you guys

use or you want me to use. Like CT_Raid assist etc.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: Zul'Gurub, AQ20, Molten Core , Onyxia , BWL , full AQ 40 but not Ouro (my guild always passing this boss) and Naxxramas - full Spider Wing -

Patchwerk from Abomination Wing - Instructor Razuvious from Deathknight wing and Noth the Plaugebringer
    from Necrowring .

What class did you play: Rogue

Equipment: I was using some tier 2 , tier 1 chest and AQ40 items.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: Well we were an awesome Raiding guild "3rd - 4th best guild alliance side on vanilla , On TBC we

were the second best alliance guild, the guild kept going on WOTLK but I quitted there playing WoW.

Rules, condition and terms: We were using Council loot system + rolls (since most of the people in the guild were Core Raiders) *that was

kinda special* everyone was geared up *balancly* and everyone was happy.

Are you able to attend on Mumble: I never used it but I bet that I just can download it.

Do you have a mic: Yes, I do.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes, I do.

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): Well since your guild looks like a good one and

most of your players are geared up I bet it's fair , So I'm pretty sure I will be ok :)

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): Yes, I do.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: No I don't , there are things that I still trying

to farm with my rogue, so it would be wast of time to work on an other character.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda: I was Always a Rogue , I can say that I'm a good one or more than good.

The reason that I am applying to Praeda is that I want to Raid Vanilla once again and I have 5 RL friends in your guild as I said on a previous question

(they are the guys who invited me to Feenix) and I think that would be really fun if I could raid with em :)

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time): Well at the time I'm , I don't

know if anything will change on my real life soon , Like get a job etc.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Raid Progress and Fun.

Why do you want to join Praeda: Well I think that Praeda is one of the best guilds in the server + My friends are in this guild.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): I am always enchanted , farmed and Poted , I know most

of the tactics (forgot some of em cos it's been long time but It will be no problem for me to remember) and I always used to be a great Damage dealer.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): Yes, I do - Wiping is part of progression -

(You won't down the boss if you don't try it again and again and again and again.) (Our guild had really hard times on C'thun) :P

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your

opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:
    Yes , I Do.

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): I am 21 years old just finished with my college *Art and

Design* specialized on Design and I just have a little interest on Martial Arts.

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island - Like a boss

thank you for taking a look on my application :) I hope you guys Like me.
    galahead
    galahead
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 179

Rogue application Empty Re: Rogue application

Post  galahead Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:22 am

This is another friend of mine I persuaded to try feenix. I know him since vanilla even though we were not in the same guilds after BC was out we kept being in the friends list of each other.
    He has great sence of humour even though it doesnt really matter and he is (like all my friends I vouch for) a dedicated player.
    Please give him a trial and if he fails feel free to kick this bitch out Wink
    Rhesus
    Rhesus
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 66

Post  Rhesus Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:02 am

He is a good friend from Vanilla days, dedicated, active, mature, knows the game. We used to Raid together back then when we were at the same guild. Always prepared for raids, he was one of our best dmg dealers. Although Reylight is new on this server he has worked on his Resistances, Enchants and Gear. Give him an initiate to prove my words.

+1 from me.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:55 am

Rhadama
    Milojka
    Onenightstab
    Nemzz
    Belewien
    Nitrus
    Kitsy

Seven active rogues.
    No comment.
    Nitrus
    Nitrus
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 111

Rogue application Empty Reylight

Post  Nitrus Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:41 am

One more Greek friend from our retail time in Vanilla wow!
    He is a good option from the point of view we are interested in.
    Although we are plenty in our class I suggest he could join as a social member and earn his place in raids, like I did!
    MC and BWL can be his main target until he proves himself and gears up, ofc.
    He will be guided personally by me in all terms of raiding, attending, being well prepared.
    +1 by me, but matter is officers to deal with.
    Athus
    Athus
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 16

Post  Athus Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:21 pm

Hi all,

Rey is a friend, we met in wow back in 2005. He is a good player and very active also.
    What differentiates him is his constantly improovement in every aspect of his game.
    Chase might be right about the number of rogues, but one thing is for sure,
    that competition can improve raid progress, meaning a high lvl of antagonism for each class.
    And by that we dont mean to argue with each other, but to co-op and be competitive in every level of the game,
    cause in the end of the day we all know that C'thun MUST DIE!!!!!!! cyclops

I am sure the officers will take the right decision for the guild. No matter what the decision is, its being decided for the good of the guild.

As Rey's friend , i hope the news are good for him afro

With respect,
    Jamaz - Athus - Macgun
    Belewien
    Belewien
    Knight
    Knight

Antal inlägg : 123

Post  Belewien Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:03 pm

I would quote what Mofo said but I won't do it ... he's right ... 7 active rogues which I am happy with ...

I put you on a hold list and wait for the raids that are upcoming, yet I don't think that there is a slot ... maybe as a Social Member which means No 40 mans except for MC If some of the rogue's passes it ...

Sorry, you may understand it yourself that the class Rogue/Fury on this server is like sand at a beach ... you find them everywhere, but we surely would appreciate it if you would keep us informed with upgrades.

Regards
    Reylight
    Reylight
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Reylight Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:01 pm

First, I would like to Thank you for your awesome comments Smile

I can understand what you are saying Belewien - I will keep you informed about my improvements etc!

thank you guys again!
    Belewien
    Belewien
    Knight
    Knight

Antal inlägg : 123

Post  Belewien Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Great to hear that ! just keep posting it into this post, I won't move it.
    Reylight
    Reylight
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Reylight Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:43 pm

Improvement: +8 agility on pants :P
    Nemzz
    Nemzz
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 237

Post  Nemzz Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:03 pm

I really like this application, plus he have many vouches. But we have 7 rogues already as stated ~_~.
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Accepted as Social!

Welcome to Praeda!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content