Your nationality: Romanian

Your current occupation: Student

Your time zone: GMT +2 or smth

Character information.

Character name: Sammich

What class do you play: Warrior

Your race: Human

Spec
    17-34-0 Fury classic wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11215875_1_830304020302i5053101505010251r
    10-0-41 prot wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11215875_1_835c2zf55250120530221251

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.): 8k Armor, 402 Def(415 with Quel proc), 21% dodge, 25% block, 15% parry, 5.3k HP Ub

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):
    ZG enchant- helm, 30AP Shoulder, 1% dodge Cloak, 100hp chest, 9 stam bracers, 15 agi wep, 2% block shield, 3% hit bow, 7 agi hands, 1% dodge legs, 7 stamina feet.

Fire resistance: 240 UB

Nature resistance: 150 UB

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": Engineering/Herbalism/cooking/fishing maxed. Can make all tank consumables on alts.

Do you have a character for herbing? I have for Minining, and Alchemy.

Played time (/played in game for details): 18 days

Are you attuned to MC/BWL (State both): yes i`m attuned for both.

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: Forsaken, Antares, Connect all disbanded off course.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: CT boss mobs, CT raid assist, Chrono bars, Antagonist, BigWigs, KTM 17.17, DM, Grid, Move Anything, SCT, omnicc, mobinfo, and i have alot others but they are disabled.

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings: imageshack.us/photo/my-images/215/screen3fd.png/, i use keybinds of course, using a logitech mouse, Graphics are always at minimum, since high graphics in this game make you tunnel vision after some hours, and wow isn`t about graphics anyway.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail. 6/8 bwl,i was very young then and out of money, internet was expensive, and wasn`t very acctive, so i wasn`t as lucky and didn`t see all content.

PvE experience: On feenix i have 1/9 AQ40

What class did you play: Rogue, fury warr, tank, mage, resto druid.

Equipment: t1++ on most of them.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms: sure

Are you able to attend on Mumble: once i dwl it, used it on retail during wotlk, never had it since.

Do you have a mic: yea

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: yea

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): sure worked with DKP in many guilds.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): yea

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: No, all my other chars are idle.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda. Need a good guild, that`s about it.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time): Yes.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Stable raiding / fast progress.

Why do you want to join Praeda: i answered this before. Need a good guild since Connect disbanded, and saw guys are recruiting.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): High attendance, always prepared.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): Yes i do, i think i had 1 million wipes since i started playing this game, i think i`m passed the breaking point.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes most guilds i been in i had to do it also

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): i`m 22, i enjoy fishing, i study politics, i like going out to nightclubs and football matches and meet people.

Zerroc's favourite song: Like a boss.

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 994

Re: Sammich Warrior

Post  Franckdux on Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:57 pm

Hello,

We already talked ingame so i would like to give you a try. Keep the good work on the NR Gear (need 168 unbuffed)

Welcome to Praeda

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:34 pm