Personal Information

Your age : 20

Your nationality : Netherlands

Character Information

Character name : MonkeyDlufy

Class : Mage

Race : Human

Spec : Arcane/Frost 31/0/20

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : MC/BWL Yes.

Gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) : Working hard to get my pre-raid BiS. Got some decent gear now pre raid.

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : Got around 60 FR atm.

Show us your UI : Haven't changed my UI yet, just playing with the standart and X-pearl.

List of the addons you are currently using : Haven't looked into addons yet really. I will be using the usual for raiding CTmod, DBM etc.

PvE Experience : I have been playing WoW on retail for almost 7 years now. I quit like 3 weeks ago on retail and have done most of the PVE content.
    Vanilla: ZG, AQ20, Onyxia, MC,BWL,AQ40 (partly).
    TBC: Karazhan,Gruul's Lair,SSC,TK, Magtheridon's lair.
    Wotlk: Naxx, Ulduar,Totc, Maly, Onyxia, ICC.
    Cataclysm: Done everything in Cata.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):Yes

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ?Yes

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?Yes

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?Yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?Just spoken a little bit to Neothar but I don't think he can vouch for me:P

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) :Lonely Island- Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : I know my gear isn't near good enough to join your raids at the moment. So I am applying for a social spot for the moment to gear up in the mean time and hope I can join you all in the raids sooner or later.

Last edited by MonkeyDlufy on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Renku
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 111

Re: MonkeyDLufy - Mage

Post  Renku on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:10 pm

I spoke with Monkey a little and he said he was in search for a Serious Guild. He is aware our mage team is a little full at the moment, so I told him it would be cool to apply for a Social Role
    Solaise
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 399

Post  Solaise on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:21 pm

Accepted as Social.

Welcome to <Praeda>

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:37 pm