Your nationality : Norwegian

Your time zone: GMT +1

Character Information

Character name : Wendoor

Class : Hunter

Race : Night Elf

Spec : Marksman 20/31/0

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes/Yes/Yes

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

Head : db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=16846 ( T1 ) --- Libram +8 Agi enchant
    Neck : "DATABASE down at this time" ( Onyxia Tooth Pendant )
    Pauldrons : db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19691 ( Bloodsoul Shoulders )
    Cloak : db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=22269 ( Shadow Prowler's Cloak ) --- +3 Agility
    Chest : db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19904 ( Runed Bloodstained Haukberk ) --- +4 stats
    Bracers : db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19833 ( Zandalar Predator Bracers ) --- + +7 intellect
    Gloves : db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=22715 ( T1 ) --- +7 Agility
    Belt : "DATABASE down at this time" ( Ossirian's Binding )
    Legs : db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19889 ( Blooddrenched Leggings ) --- Libram +8 Agi enchant
    Boots : db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=16849 ( T1 ) +7 Agility
    Ring 1 : db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=21402 ( Signet of the Unseen Path )
    Ring 2 : db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19925 ( Band of Jin )
    Trinket 1 : db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=18473 ( Royal Seal of Eldre Thalas )
    Trinket 2 : db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=13965 ( Blackhands Breadth )
    Weapon 1 : db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19865 ( Warblade of the Hakkari ) --- + 15 Agility
    Weapon 2 : db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=22377 ( The Thunderwood Poker ) --- + 15 Agility
    Ranged Weapon : db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19350 ( Heartstriker ) (missing sinew for Rhok'Delar) --- +3% hit

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : 215 NR Unbuffed

Show us your UI :

List of the addons you are currently using : Atlas-Atlas loot, Bigwigs, Cthun warner, CT raid assist - boss mods - Damagemeters , KLH threat meter, Mobhealth, Sorren hunter timers

PvE Experience : I started playin wow in retail when the servers first opened at Dentarg EU and was in one of the best pve guilds on the server with my warlock called Tarasque. At the end of vanilla we managed to get down everything ->Naxx except C'thun, aswell as Instructor and Anub in Naxx.
    After Vanilla I moved to Kazzak EU where I played all the content -> M'uru in SWP with a guild called Aether. After that i quit serious/hardcore PVE due to lack of time with my education.

Previous guilds in Feenix : My Staff Twinkles

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): 2 100% and 90% of all sundays when I'm not visiting my parents

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? : Ofcourse, that is a part of raiding hardcore. Will always keep that up.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? : No problem, as long as whats best for the guild!

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? : Ofc i did and i fully accept them

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? : Wantedgreek

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Lonely Island - Like a boss

I've played this game since I was a kid, and I love to being able to play throughout the content that I grew up with and facinated. I like the raid being serious and social at the same time, and I find it very important that a guild have a friendly surrounding during raids, and in the offtimes
    I will give 100% of what I got in every raid, and bring my consumables and effort to help the guild with reaching its goal.
    If there is anything you want to ask me, just throw me a whisper any time. Crossing my fingers for a thumbs up, and that you're willing to give me a chance among your great players!

Regards Wendor!

Last edited by Wendoor on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:33 am; edited 3 times in total
    WantedGreek
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 23

Re: Wendoor level 60 MM hunter @ Warsong Feenix

Post  WantedGreek on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:52 pm

Ive played with this guy couple of times, from my experience hes a good player and also a good guy. The application seems decent aswell +1 from me
    Dopeey
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 975

Re: Wendoor level 60 MM hunter @ Warsong Feenix

Post  Dopeey on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:31 pm

Hello

Nice application.You are attuned in all dungeons,you have NR gear crafted and you are full enchanted. Nothing to mention about.

Nevertheless,your gear is kinda weak.I can hardly get you into AQ40 with this gear.

If you are willing to sit out a lot and if your loyalty,detication and petionce is as high as you mentioned i can get you a spot in the guild.
    Wendoor
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 6

Accept!

Post  Wendoor on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:35 pm

Ofcourse I am willing to sit out if thats what needed! Smile
    Accept!
    Dopeey
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 975