Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 10

Skilltacular - Hunter

Post  Skilltacular on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:49 am

Personal Information

Your name : Mike

Your age : 22

Your nationality : American (United States)

Your time zone: PST, GMT - 8

Character Information

Character name : Skilltacular

Class : Hunter

Race : Dwarf

Spec : 5/31/15

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes, yes, yes

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

Hit: 4%. Of course, I have other pieces I swap to make the cap for tranq shot.
    Crit: 28.51%
    RAP: 1480

Weapons:
    [Ashjre'thul, Crossbow of Smiting] +7 damage
    [Barb of the Sand Reaver] +25 agility

Armor:
    [Lieutenant Commander's Chain Helm] +100 HP (been waiting for ZG idol but can get +8 agi in the meantime if necessary). Will finally break the 20 agi set bonus and replace with [Striker's Diadem] next week.
    [The Eye of Hakkar]
    [Dragonstalker's Spaulders] +30 attack power
    [Cloak of the Shrouded Mists] +3 agility
    [Dragonstalker's Breastplate] +100 HP (will change to +stats if necessary)
    [Cryptstalker Wristguards] +9 stamina
    [Knight-Lieutenant's Chain Vices] +15 agility. Will finally break the 20 agi set bonus and replace with [Marshal's Chain Grips] next week.
    [Ossirian's Binding]
    [Sentinel's Chain Leggings] +100 HP (been waiting for ZG idol but can get +8 agi in the meantime if necessary)
    [Dragonstalker's Greaves] +Minor Speed
    [Ring of the Qiraji Fury]
    [Quick Strike Ring]

[Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas]
    [Blackhand's Breadth]

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : 264 NR with MOTW and nature aura, enough to block soaks on Huhu.

Show us your UI : i.imgur.com/JPdT4.jpg Sorry for removing the HTTP part of the link but the forum wouldn't let me submit a post otherwise. Tank targets go in the bottom right. Some things like bandages and mount are keybound but not shown. Yes, angry pet lol.

List of the addons you are currently using : BigWigs WIP Edition, KTM, CT_RA (tank targets), Sorren's Hunter Timers, SWStats, C'Thun Warner, MobInfo2. There are a few others I use but none are really pertinent.

PvE Experience : Cleared through AQ40 in retail. Here I have also killed Faerlina, Maexxna, Instructor, and Anub. I did clear Naxx in WOTLK but of course that's different. I also cleared through Sunwell Plateau in retail TBC if that counts.

Previous guilds in Feenix : Skill Vendor and Valhalla Rising

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that? Yes

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by? Yes

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? Just some who I PVP/have PVPed with, though I'm not sure how many are regular raiders -- Zlikovac, Aggressive, Elixo, Anlady, Amitta

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Lonely Island - Like a Boss!!!

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : I am a very experienced and very dedicated player. I am a PVPer at heart (hence the HP enchants, which, again, I'm 100% willing to change), but I loooooooooove me some vanilla PVE, especially Naxx. Praeda has been a top guild since I started playing here, and I'm always aiming to play with the best, so I would love an opportunity to prove myself to you guys.

I recently left Valhalla Rising because I'm unhappy with their rate of progression. There are some really cool people in that guild and Grafen is a great leader but too many core members have left since I joined and it was becoming frustrating trying to progress in Naxx with trial members wearing pre-raid gear.

I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!
    Naturalforce
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 510

Re: Skilltacular - Hunter

Post  Naturalforce on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:39 pm

oooh... pvp guy... maybe we can make a premade?.. +1 from me

altho american!... no offence, but from 50 american people, 46 actually didnt manage to raid/cope with us, due to raid time, or something like that

Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 98

Post  Zlikovac on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:49 pm

+1
    /vouch
    /cheer

Played a lot of pvp together never seen him fail...
    Skilltacular
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 10

Post  Skilltacular on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:55 pm

Thanks!

Making raid times won't be an issue. My schedule won't be changing for the foreseeable future.
    Stelakis
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 291

Post  Stelakis on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:10 pm

+1 For the app

Like Natural said American players usually fail in EU guilds but if there is a hunter spot, i would like to see him in action.
    supercrim
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 170

Post  supercrim on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:54 am

USA USA USA

nice app, +1.
    Dopeey
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 975

Post  Dopeey on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:12 am

Greetings Mike and thanks for your apply.

Decent application and your gear is good too.

You need to change some things like some of your NR gear.You also need to keep in mind that you ll have to add/change some enchants too but thats easy, can talk for it in-game.

Accepted

Whisper me Amitta or Naturalforce in game,for inv

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:35 pm