Praeda

Feenix WoW


    Marwin - the most swag warlock

    Share
    avatar
    Olo
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

    Antal inlägg : 164
    Join date : 2012-11-21

    Re: Marwin - the most swag warlock

    Post  Olo on Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:24 am

    Why dont you admit that the "interview" is to see if is really a girl?
    avatar
    Beornhan
    Commander
    Commander

    Antal inlägg : 255
    Join date : 2012-01-25

    Re: Marwin - the most swag warlock

    Post  Beornhan on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:59 am

    midzit probably forcing that interview thing which that never happened before because he thinks no way in hell a girl can be this fun :>
    avatar
    Marwin
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

    Antal inlägg : 12
    Join date : 2013-05-29
    Age : 104
    Location : Legolas' panties

    Re: Marwin - the most swag warlock

    Post  Marwin on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:49 am

    The fact that you're doubting what I really have down there - and maybe on my chest - is unbelievable. Why on earth would I lie about my genitals and gender? What would I really gain from that? I can't help the fact that yes, I'm a girl, and I won't even try to change that.

    If you're really desperate, I'll hit you up with my number.


    It sure seems like Midzit and the other warlock applicant seem to have telepathic powers - especially when he hasn't even replied to the apply.

    Cheers, guise.
    avatar
    Lemono
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

    Antal inlägg : 171
    Join date : 2012-08-12

    Re: Marwin - the most swag warlock

    Post  Lemono on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:27 am

    Yea Very Happy
    Midzit just need ur number i guess. Dont worry Very Happy
    avatar
    Marwin
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

    Antal inlägg : 12
    Join date : 2013-05-29
    Age : 104
    Location : Legolas' panties

    Re: Marwin - the most swag warlock

    Post  Marwin on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:59 pm

    I'll gladly join the trial raid today, but I'll have to say that I'm going to pass the interview. Instead of going out and buying a headset (and besides, there aren't any good Steelseries ones here either and this huge hangover isn't really helping me any), I'm going to snuggle up on my couch and catch up on some missed tv-series.

    I'm not usually this demanding, but I'll just say this: either you accept me or you don't. I'm not really up for any games.

    Thanks in advance.
    /bows
    avatar
    Higness
    Knight
    Knight

    Antal inlägg : 132
    Join date : 2012-11-09

    Re: Marwin - the most swag warlock

    Post  Higness on Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:23 pm

    Hello there Marwin i must say your apply looks really cool,but i have to say this aswell.I've asked some of my good friends in Next Level,they happen to be Officers and Class leaders there,they told me your introducing is false,and that your gender is 100% male,maybe thats reason u dont wanna take this interview that Midzit propposed. And your gear lvl is quite minimal too.

    -1 from me
    avatar
    Marwin
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

    Antal inlägg : 12
    Join date : 2013-05-29
    Age : 104
    Location : Legolas' panties

    Re: Marwin - the most swag warlock

    Post  Marwin on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:18 pm

    Higness wrote:Hello there Marwin i must say your apply looks really cool,but i have to say this aswell.I've asked some of my good friends in Next Level,they happen to be Officers and Class leaders there,they told me your introducing is false,and that your gender is 100% male,maybe thats reason u dont wanna take this interview that Midzit propposed. And your gear lvl is quite minimal too.

    -1 from me

    I have to say that I'm not one for lying, and never will be. Embraced, the priest officer, kicked me after I said that Next Level has lost it's spirits. I've done NOTHING wrong here, I haven't told a single lie in this application. Trust what you want, but I guarantee you 100% - I'm a female. Lying is for pathetic little boys that seek attention. I'm not one of them, sorry to say.

    But despite being the opposite gender, I want you to treat me as equally as you would treat everyone. I didn't apply because I'm a girl - no, I applied because I want to raid and have fun, just like everyone in the guild. If you doubt my words, feel free to do so.

    You can ask Misfitz or Geniusx about "Iconiq" on the horde side (from guild Resurrected - actually, the whole guild knows of my gender) if I'm really female. They'll clear this up for you.

    Also, I thought gear didn't make up a person. Or is it that I'm wrong?

    edit: I was in Next Level for a week. How could they know me personally? Your argument is invalid, to be blunt.


    Last edited by Marwin on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

    Antal inlägg : 994
    Join date : 2011-08-28

    Re: Marwin - the most swag warlock

    Post  Franckdux on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:27 pm

    Marwin wrote:Also, I see a t3 warlock got instant access to guild, noyce!

    Already complaining nice one. He got invited because the CL thought he made a mature application, had the gear to raid with us and had good references maybe ?

    Also, I really didn't like your application with this word swag written everywhere and it was obvious that you are just a kid claiming to be a girl just to get into a Naxx guild.

    So -1 from me too



    ______________________________________________________
    avatar
    Marwin
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

    Antal inlägg : 12
    Join date : 2013-05-29
    Age : 104
    Location : Legolas' panties

    Re: Marwin - the most swag warlock

    Post  Marwin on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:33 pm

    Franckdux wrote:
    Marwin wrote:Also, I see a t3 warlock got instant access to guild, noyce!

    Already complaining nice one. He got invited because the CL thought he made a mature application, had the gear to raid with us and had good references maybe ?

    Also, I really didn't like your application with this word swag written everywhere and it was obvious that you are just a kid claiming to be a girl just to get into a Naxx guild.

    So -1 from me too


    Okay, and now I get flamed.

    How mature of you.

    Sure, I was a little ticked off about the instant access - but it was just because the class leader replied to his apply, but left mine unanswered. Yes, that was naïve of me, but now you've got the wrong picture.

    Just because I used the word swag purely as a joke means that I'm a little kid. Is this also because I'm not going to be interviewed, or just because you don't bother to look beneath the covers? You do know how the saying goes, don't judge a book by it's cover.

    I am uncomfortable with the "question - answer" kind of applications, hence I made a freestyle writing one. I humbly apologize if the overuse of swag offends you, but I was in a joking and good mood when I made this, wanting to give off a positive vibe instead of a monotone one. That's just the kind of a person I am.

    I can accept constructive criticism, but this is just bias.

    edit:
    Marwin wrote:But despite being the opposite gender, I want you to treat me as equally as you would treat everyone. I didn't apply because I'm a girl - no, I applied because I want to raid and have fun, just like everyone in the guild. If you doubt my words, feel free to do so.

    If this negative feedback is just about the interview that I declined, as I said - I can hit you up with my number and I'll even call you if needed. I'm not lying here - I don't have a microphone or a headset.
    avatar
    Aleixian
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Antal inlägg : 70
    Join date : 2012-12-19
    Age : 29
    Location : Barcelona (Spain)

    Re: Marwin - the most swag warlock

    Post  Aleixian on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:57 pm

    I just want to point that those last post are going in a very weird direction.
    I think we should prove him/her or wathever on raids, coundt care less if he is a man women or transgender!

    His apply was very funny but also well made overall guys
    avatar
    Marwin
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

    Antal inlägg : 12
    Join date : 2013-05-29
    Age : 104
    Location : Legolas' panties

    Re: Marwin - the most swag warlock

    Post  Marwin on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:12 pm

    Aleixian wrote:I just want to point that those last post are going in a very weird direction.
    I think we should prove him/her or wathever on raids, coundt care less if he is a man women or transgender!

    His apply was very funny but also well made overall guys

    This is a good point I haven't pointed out (atleast not directly), but I agree wholeheartedly. As I said before - I want you to treat me as equally as you would anyone else, and if you want to think of me as a man, feel free to do so. I won't, however, take back any of my words as I'm not a liar.

    A game is a game, after all, and it's pixelated characters we're playing.
    avatar
    midzit
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

    Antal inlägg : 646
    Join date : 2012-01-11

    Re: Marwin - the most swag warlock

    Post  midzit on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:56 pm

    Ok Marwin or how else to call u since u didnt wrote y first name in apply,
    when u finish rockfury bracers farm contant me and i guess ull be rdy to join guild
    Cheers Wink
    avatar
    Marwin
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

    Antal inlägg : 12
    Join date : 2013-05-29
    Age : 104
    Location : Legolas' panties

    Re: Marwin - the most swag warlock

    Post  Marwin on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:32 am

    midzit wrote:Ok Marwin or how else to call u since u didnt wrote y first name in apply,
    when u finish rockfury bracers farm contant me and i guess ull be rdy to join guild
    Cheers Wink

    Feel free to call me whatever you want, Ned or Ed or any kind. My birth name's Tiffany, however. But not like it's going to make a difference.

    Sad to say, but I'm going to turn this offer down. Since it seems like the Alliance is really stocked up on "elitists", I'm turning back to the bad guys, the Horde.

    I'm truly sorry for wasting your beloved time and I hope you forgive me. Me and my gnome's relationship just did not go as intended, and it's time for us to depart. It was nice meeting you all, even the ones who accused me of lying.

    Apologies and thanks in advance.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Marwin - the most swag warlock

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:29 pm