Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Mage Application

Kodrengenbo
    Kodrengenbo
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Mage Application Empty Mage Application

Post  Kodrengenbo Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:09 pm

Your name : Oskar

Your age : 15

Your nationality : Denmark

Your time zone:
    ST /GMT+1

Character Information

Character name : Sallarita

Class : Mage

Race : Gnome

Spec: wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_8_825d5201c1e5050320023033051003o

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :
    All

List all your gear and enchants 
    [Netherwind Crown] + 1 hit/ + 18 Spell power
    [Choker of Enlightenment]
    [Mantle of Maz'Nadir]
    [Cloak of the Hakkari Worshipers] With sublety
    [Zandalar Illusionist's Robe] +4 all stats
    [Zandalar Illusionist's Wraps] +7 int ( not long from rockfury )
    [Staff of the Ruins] + 30 Spell power
    [Ritssyn's Wand of Bad Mojo]
    [Briarwood Reed]
    [Eye of the Beast]
    [Band of Servitude]
    [Band of Vaulted Secrets]
    [Bloodvine Boots] + 7 stam
    [Leggings of the Black Blizzard] + 1 hit/ + 18 Spell power
    [Belt of Untapped Power]
    [Bloodtinged Gloves] + 20 fire damage

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : Unbuffed 0 fire 0 nature 10 frost ( with nr gear 137 unbuffed)

Show us your UI: imgur.com/gSkZaMz

List of the addons you are currently using : CT mob, KTM, bartender 2, SW, Cthun warner and super inspect

PvE Experience : 5/13 naxx 8/8 BWL

Previous guilds in Feenix :
    Valhalla rising and cursed

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Check

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks). 

[Greater Arcane Elixir]
    [Elixir of the Sages]
    [Brilliant Wizard Oil]
    [Flask of Supreme Power]
    [Mageblood Potion]
    [Elixir of Greater Intellect]
    [Elixir of Greater Firepower]

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? What ever the guild wants

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? Nope

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) :
    Booker T & the M G 's - Green Onions
    Sponzy
    Sponzy
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 202

Mage Application Empty Re: Mage Application

Post  Sponzy Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:38 pm

Hello, thx for applying to Praeda.

First of all I want to ask you are you sure are you able to raid 3 times a week. From 19:00 ( we take dmf 30 minutes before first pull) to even midnight sometimes ( if we extend a raid a bit). I am asking this becouse you are 15 years old. About your skill, age doesnt need to mean anything, but I remember when I was your age, my mother was qqing all the time why i play games that long, and even was shuting down my internet.

Your spec is pretty much okay, just you should put 2 points on Flame Throwing, insted of Magic attunment, since we usually stay on max range on most of bosses, even some naxx trash requires it now. And point you put in Arcane resilience, you should put in Arcane Meditation, since there is no much use ofr 50% higher armor, if you get agro, you will be 1shoted anyway.

Your gear is decent , but you miss some hit. If I am right you have 6, and you need to have atleast 8 in raids. So you should get rockfury bracers (mandatory for every mage that wants to join Praeda) and for the other hit, you could replace your waist for BRD one, or for the neck with a hit, or for a ZG finger with hit, thats pretty much up to you. Also I know pugs are alot harder now, but if there is any up, you should try to get Mana ignitin cord from MC, and CoC from Hakkar.

I dont know which parts of NR gear you have, but you dont have all for sure, you need to have full tailoring set + cloack, and Items that first 2 maraudon bosses drop ( 2 persons can easy farm it) + all of the parts full enchanted.
    You dont need to have frost resistance gear atm, but If they announce opening of Frost lair, you will need to get it asap.

You will have do download Decursive addon aswell.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? "What ever the guild wants"
    Im not sure I understund this answer, while reading this question, you need to imagine situation that we want to put you on stand by, and how would you react, would you aprove it or not.

Also why did you skip last question, "something general about you"?

Generally you could put much more effort in your application, with more sentences and less yes/no answers. But lets see what will you answer now.

Sponzy, mage class leader
    Kodrengenbo
    Kodrengenbo
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Mage Application Empty You are properbly right if it is going to be sometimes midnight i wont be able to make it

Post  Kodrengenbo Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Sponzy wrote:Hello, thx for applying to Praeda.

First of all I want to ask you are you sure are you able to raid 3 times a week. From 19:00 ( we take dmf 30 minutes before first pull) to even midnight sometimes ( if we extend a raid a bit). I am asking this becouse you are 15 years old. About your skill, age doesnt need to mean anything, but I remember when I was your age, my mother was qqing all the time why i play games that long, and even was shuting down my internet.

Your spec is pretty much okay, just you should put 2 points on Flame Throwing, insted of Magic attunment, since we usually stay on max range on most of bosses, even some naxx trash requires it now. And point you put in Arcane resilience, you should put in Arcane Meditation, since there is no much use ofr 50% higher armor, if you get agro, you will be 1shoted anyway.

Your gear is decent , but you miss some hit. If I am right you have 6, and you need to have atleast 8 in raids. So you should get rockfury bracers (mandatory for every mage that wants to join Praeda) and for the other hit, you could replace your waist for BRD one, or for the neck with a hit, or for a ZG finger with hit, thats pretty much up to you. Also I know pugs are alot harder now, but if there is any up, you should try to get Mana ignitin cord from MC, and CoC from Hakkar.

I dont know which parts of NR gear you have, but you dont have all for sure, you need to have full tailoring set + cloack, and Items that first 2 maraudon bosses drop ( 2 persons can easy farm it) + all of the parts full enchanted.
    You dont need to have frost resistance gear atm, but If they announce opening of Frost lair, you will need to get it asap.

You will have do download Decursive addon aswell.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? "What ever the guild wants"
    Im not sure I understund this answer, while reading this question, you need to imagine situation that we want to put you on stand by, and how would you react, would you aprove it or not.

Also why did you skip last question, "something general about you"?

Generally you could put much more effort in your application, with more sentences and less yes/no answers. But lets see what will you answer now.

Sponzy, mage class leader
    Sponzy
    Sponzy
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 202

Post  Sponzy Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:42 pm

Talked in game, he cant make raid times. 

Declined.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:52 pm