Your name : Justin

Your age : 21

Your nationality : American

Your time zone: Western time.

Character Information

Character name : Hercy

Class : Rogue

Race : Human

Spec: wow provider .com /Old.aspx?talent=11226005_4 (I Am unguilded atm, so I rolled with my favorite PVP spec, but I can respec anytime for the guild.)

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Not Naxxramas

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) : (Melee) 7 Hit 750 AP 4 Crit (total crit chance of 24%)
    Shoulders (5 fire resist) Back (3 agi) Bracers (9 str) Main Hand (+2 Damage) Offhand (15 agi) Gloves (7 agi)

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : 23, 8, 8,

Show us your UI (put your links without to get rid of error 7 day register error:
    (Sorry to skip this test, i'm not lazy its just my UI is classic.)

List of the addons you are currently using : ACE, ATLAS, X'PERAL, THREATMETERS.

PvE Experience : Downed Twin Emps in AQ 40, Never got any further.

Previous guilds in Feenix : TheLEGION (one of the previous best guilds in the server.) -- (That was on my Warlock) I'm not in it anymore because, well it kind of died..

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using: Yes I can bring consumables to every raid. And i'm not using any atm because im not raiding, or in any guild.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Not a problem, I like to world PvP on the side.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them? Yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you? All I can say is Wakoxwife said that you might be interested in a few EXPERIENCED Rogues.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Forums arent my strong suit but I could give it a shot.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Booker T & the M G 's - Green Onions

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : My experience is stretched from a Rogue AND a Warlock, and its not only on Feenix. Ive cleared all of BWL and half of AQ40 In (VANILLA WOW.) Although on Feenix I've gotten a bit further.
    Stelakis
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 291

Re: Hercy - Rogue App

Post  Stelakis on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:20 am

The application is pretty bad is u ask me and also we are full of rogues. Gl finding a guild.

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:16 am