Your nationality : norwegian

Your time zone: server time

Character Information

Character name : Polarlys

Class : warrior

Race : Gnome

Spec : 8/5/38 aowow.org/?talent#LV0hZVZEizhgzdVo

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : yes

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) : imgur.com/83FdQiJ.jpg

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : 59/0/0 Just started on farming resi gear

Show us your UI : imgur.com/y0XRoM0.jpg

List of the addons you are currently using : Bartender2 and Atlasloot, will fix raidaddons when i start raid

PvE Experience : All up to Chromaggus

Previous guilds in Feenix : Dont remember, had a one year break

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): yes

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using: Flask, Food and resi potions

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? yes

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? Dopeey and Francdux

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Booker T & the M G 's - Green Onions

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : Well, Im a viking from the north, and not many guilds have the chanse to get a true viking on their team. I allso hope i will be useful for the guild in their progress and looking forward to a good time with friendly, mature people Smile
    Misty!
    Knight
    Knight

Antal inlägg : 135

Re: prot warr app

Post  Misty! on Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:13 am

I'm sure i recall that name........cant remember which guild i was in though! =l ITS TOO EARLY FOR THIS SHIT WHY CONFUSE ME
    Evileyes
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 85

Post  Evileyes on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:10 pm

About your spec:
    Only need 2 in tactical mastery since that's all you need for intercept. Put the other point in imp taunt.
    In my opinion (Not saying this is a must) put points in imp HS instead of sunder. Sunder gives the least threat of all 4 threat abilities and it's also the one you'll be using the least whereas HS is the one you'll be trying to use on every hit.

Gear:
    Should try to get something else (Bloodlords or even fiery retributer) than Spineshatter. Its threat gain is very low. Granted you would be offtanking meaning it's more viable then but still. T1 is not enough for Naxx meaning you'd have to be geared through BWL First (And I don't know how viable that is with BWL being bugged to bits).

Also not much effort into the apply =/. Didn't even write enchants or your consumables which you'd need a full set of from beginning to end due to your gear.

I'd say -1 for me :/.

However you seem to have the GM + former GM vouch for you Razz

Last edited by Evileyes on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Wakox
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 175

Post  Wakox on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:13 pm

Please list your consumables and your current gear so we can move on with the application.
    Also your Nature resistance gear and Fire resistance. List the enchant of every gear aswell.
    Stelakis
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 291

Post  Stelakis on Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:58 pm

The app is rly very bad..No list of the most important thing plus some more not worth to mention...-1 from me.
    Dopeey
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 975

Post  Dopeey on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:56 pm

Very bad application.Didnt even took you 10 minutes + you skipped the rules tottaly.

When typing your application please take time to make it as propely done as you can to reflect yourself, this will help us to understand and making it easier for us to decide if you suits the guild. It is very important that you are honest when answering the questions

Not really man.Go make a proper application and show us that you are intrested to Raid with us.

Declined

Thanks for applying

~Dopeey

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:22 pm