Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Warrior - DMG

kobben
    kobben
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 4

Warrior - DMG Empty Warrior - DMG

Post  kobben Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:54 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Jakob

Your age : 18

Your nationality : Swedish

Your time zone: GMT +1
    Character name : Kobblol

Class : Warr

Race : Gnome

Spec: wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11215875_1_830304020302i505010551501c51r

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Not naxx tuned.

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

Lionheart Helm + 1% atck speed
    Amulet of the darkmoon
    Truestrike Shoulders
    Cloak of draconic might + 3+ agi
    ZG Zandalar Chest + 4+ all stats
    Battleborn Armbracers + 9+ str
    Ebon Hand + Crusader
    Doom's Edge + Crusader
    Farhads reloading reapeter + 3% hit
    Darkmoon card: Maelstorm/Hand of Justice/Blackhands Breath
    Seal of Gurubashi berserker
    Don Julio's band
    Ribsteel Footguard + 7+ agi
    Titanic Leggings + 1% atck speed
    ZG Zandalar belt
    Flameguard Gauntlet + 7+ str

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :
    Hyperion Vambracers of Nature resistance
    Cow King's hide
    Thorium Helm
    Wildfire Cape

Addons: DPS meter, Threat meter, atlas loot (i like to keep it clean)

Been playing vanilla, raiding as warrior, rogue and mage. Main class was warrior. Tho i quit in Wotlk, i did Toc 10/25 man both heroic and normal, a while after that i quit WoW. Arena+Raids has been the two things that i like with WoW, and on this server (1.12) is there no arenas, so im focusing on the PvE, bringing some old memories back via nostalgi 60 Smile

Previous guilds in Feenix :
    Ohh, im afraid i can't really remember certain guilds ive been apart of, Cant say for sure here so im just gonna skip here.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yeah should not be any problems, i've been managing raidtimes since way back Very Happy

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using:
    I would use:
    Sharpening Stone(?)
    Mighty Rage Potion
    Elixir of Mongoose/Giants
    Scroll of STR
    magic resistance pots (fire for mc/ony example)

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Yes ofcourse Smile

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yeah

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Regardless

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful :Right now im very low on gold :(need to get some so i can get potions for the raids hehe, i also have gnomish engineering 315. Not much more to add, i hope you take the time to check my application and perhaps accept me. If there is anything else you could whisper me ingame! Cya around Smile
    kobben
    kobben
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 4

Warrior - DMG Empty Re: Warrior - DMG

Post  kobben Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:19 pm

Just putting some extra information:

I've a couple off tank parts but its pretty crap, still i have it if needed. And i forgot to say i also got BigWigs addon Razz
    Dopeey
    Dopeey
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 975

Post  Dopeey Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:28 pm

Greetings Jakob

There are so many things to fix on this application.I ll go straight to the point.

In first and most of all you need Naxx attune.

Your gear needs a lot of improvement aswell.You need much hit as F warr and i think you kinda miss it.

1.)I think F warriors go with +8 Str on helm/Pants enchant.You should consider it.
    2.)Since,you cant vote for Fury of the Forgotten Swarm anymore, you should replace your stats neck with Pendant of Celerity perhaps, via vote points (24 vp)
    3.)You might need to consider changing the stats cloack again for Zulian Tigerhide Cloak for some hit too, from Vote( 26VP)
    4.)Maybe you should also change Dooms edge with Persuader by a Hammersmith.Dooms edge is just so bad for Mweap imo Sad
    5.)Seal of Gurubashi berserker should get replaced by Band of Earthen Might from the badge quest in silithus.Its sick ring.
    6.)Ribsteel Footguard should be replaced with heroism boots for hit aswell.
    7.)Flameguard Gauntle replaced by Sacrificial Gauntlets (only 18 VP)

A missing hit will low your dps so much so you should prioratize it.

You will also need a blacksmither to craft you full NR gear(you could get more resitance by a LW aswell for stronger soaking) and enchant it aswell.And a tailorer to craft you the Nature resistance cloak(enchant it with 15 NR aswell)

Kobben wrote:Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using:
    I would use:
    Sharpening Stone(?)
    Mighty Rage Potion
    Elixir of Mongoose/Giants
    Scroll of STR
    magic resistance pots (fire for mc/ony example)

You should consider food buff(dirge+str)/rums aswell.

For addon you ll need to get CTW too.

Anyway there are a lot of things you need to improve mate.Keep us updated throu this topic Wink

2 things more

1.) Our furry warriors are tanking quite often (either creeps,or boss adds).You will be called to tank sooner or later and a tanking gear with proper enchants is somthing you must work on aswell, since you didint even linked us.

2.)
    Kobben wrote:Previous guilds in Feenix :
    Ohh, im afraid i can't really remember certain guilds ive been apart of, Cant say for sure here so im just gonna skip here.
    Personally you give me the impression of Guild jumper-hoper and a raider that doesnt stay long in a raiding Guild.And i think we both agree that Guilds need stable raiders to keep rollin,dont we?

Anyway keep us updated mate,but in any case thank you very much for appling to Praeda.

cheers

~Dopeey

PS.I just saw your post on feenix forums mate, hope you get your account back.Good luck
    Amitta
    Amitta
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 382

Post  Amitta Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:23 pm

Declined

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:14 am