Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Holy Priest application

tekard
    tekard
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 10

Holy Priest application Empty Holy Priest application

Post  tekard Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:37 am

Personal Information

Your name : Marcus

Your age : 18, 19 soon.

Your nationality : Im Danish.

Your time zone: CET ( Server time )

Character Information

Character name : Tekar

Class : Priest

Race : Human

Spec ( aowow.org/?talent#bxRhsV0oZcxtcc0Vx ):

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : I am Attuned to everything.

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

Head: "Zulian Headdress" Stats: 13 stamina 15 Intellect 14 spirit 55 healing. Enchant: + 8 Intellect
    Neck: "Wavefront Necklace" Stats: 5 Stamina 6 Intellect 8 mp5 24 healing.
    Shoulder: "Mantle of Lost Hope" Stats: 5 stamina 11 intellect 3 mp5 26 healing. Enchant: +33 Healing.
    Cloak: "Hakkari Loa Cloak" Stats: 6 stamina 6 intellect 8 spirit 33 healing.
    Chest: "Robes of Transcendence" Stats: 17 stamina 27 intellect 16 spirit 10 fire resistance 10 nature resistance 57 healing. Enchant: 100 mana
    Bracers: "Zandalar Confessor's Wraps" Stats: 10 stamina 11 intellect 12 spirit 24 healing. Enchant: 24 healing.
    Hands: "Handguards of Transcendence" Stats: 12 stamina 20 intellect 13 spirit 29 healing 1% crit. Enchant: 30 healing.
    Waist: "Zandalar Confessor's Bindings" Stats: 12 stamina 20 intellect 12 spirit 26 healing.
    Pants: "Padre's Trousers" Stats: 20 intellect 6 mp5 42 healing. Enchant: 8 intellect.
    Boots: "Botts of Pure Thought" Stats: 8 stamina 12 intellect 12 spirit 62 healing. Enchant: 5 spirit
    ring1: "Rosewine Circle" Stats: 5 mp5 29 healing.
    ring2: "Band of Mending" Stats: 7 stamina 7 intellect 6 spirit 31 healing.
    trinket1: "Mindtap Talisman" Stats: 11 mp5
    trinket2: "Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas" Stats: 10 fire restistance 33 healing 4 mp5
    Wand: "dragon Finger of Healing" Stats: 24 healing.
    Weapon: "Benediction" Stats: 10 stamina 31 Intellect 12 spirit 20 shadow resistance 2% holy crit 106 healing Enchant: 55 healing.

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :

Fire Resistance: 20 Fire Resistance.
    Nature resistance: Gaea's Embrace, Sylvan Shoulders, Sylvan Vest, Sylvan Crown, Multicolored Band of Nature Resistance = 110 Nature Resistance.
    Frost Resistance: 0

Show us your UI ( i.imgur.com/NGcZjDk.jpg ):

List of the addons you are currently using :

Atlas
    Big WIgs
    Decurse
    DamageMeters
    KLHThreatMeter
    MEtaMap
    oCB2
    ScrollingCombatText
    SellValue
    SpellAlertSCT
    X-Perl

PvE Experience :

on feenix i have cleard BWL AQ20 MC ZG and AQ40 up to c'thun ( with you guys i think ) and if i remember correctly i was with you guys when you killed Viscidus for the first time)

and on archangel i cleard the entire t5 with the guild " Lateralus " but the guild shutdown a few months ago.

on retail in vanilla i cleard aq20 ZG and most of MC i think.

on Retail TBC i cleard everything apart form the last 3 bosses in sunwell ( well, we got them after nerf )

Retail WOTLK Everything on hardmode and so on.

Retail Cata first tier.

Previous guilds in Feenix : i was in Praeda back in december 2011 i dont remember why i left but i totally understand if that you dont want members back who left the guild once, but back then i had huge anxiety problems that is probaby why i left, i couldent focus atall on whatever i was doing and so on, bla bla personal stuff, but i found myself a cure that makes me calm and makes it easier for me to focus. i suppose you can guess what the " cure " is Wink

and resurrection gaming ( if anyone remembers that far back)

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): shouldn't be a problem

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using:

MageBlood Potion
    Elixir of the Sages
    Elixir of Greater Intellect
    Flask of distilled Wisdom
    Tender Wolf Steak
    Resistance Potions
    Major Mana Potion
    Mana Oil

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?
    on retail our GM allways had extra members in the raid to swap out when people were not doing their best, or we just needed another class to kill whatever encounter we were on. so yes. i am okay with being on stand by whenever it is needed.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? dont think so.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : regardless.

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful :

again, i can totally understand if you wouldent invite an " ex " member of the guild. i just thought i would give it another try.

i also have an almost full shadow set, which i would be totally OK with playing if you are in bigger need of a shadow priest.

Thank you for your time. The leaders will discuss your application and contact you with an answer in the next coming days.
    tekard
    tekard
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Holy Priest application Empty Re: Holy Priest application

Post  tekard Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:33 pm

i just got Hide of the wild and Darkmooon card: Blue Dragon.
    Evileyes
    Evileyes
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 87

Post  Evileyes Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:37 pm

tekard wrote:i just got Hide of the wild and Darkmooon card: Blue Dragon.

Was just about to say that you probably need those.

Good job!
    tekard
    tekard
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  tekard Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:10 pm

Nature res gear is now enchanted aswell, just need to get inside ZG to get the Head enchant. got mats.
    Stosch
    Stosch
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 170

Post  Stosch Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Talked ingame of what was missing etc. and you get it all the same day!?Very Happy

Awesome man!

Accepted, welcome to Praeda

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:00 pm