Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Bunnymeat-FuryWarrior

Bunnymeat
    Bunnymeat
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Bunnymeat-FuryWarrior Empty Bunnymeat-FuryWarrior

Post  Bunnymeat Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Sven

Your age : 23

Your nationality : Sweden

Your time zone: GMT+1

Character Information

Character name : Bunnymeat

Class : Warrior

Race : Nightelf

Spec : 19-32-0 // wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_1_830305021302i505010450501c51r

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : All of them Smile

List all your gear and enchants  :

Lionheart Helm // +8 Str
    Pendant of Celerity
    Truestrike Shoulders // awful PuGs/Prices atm, but working on the ZG Rep
    Tigerhide Cloak // +3 Agi
    Bloodsoul Breastplate // +4 Stats
    Zandalar Vindicator's Armguards // +9 Str
    Sacrificial Gauntlets // +15 Agi
    Belt of Preserved Heads
    Titanic Leggings // +8 Str
    Slime Kickers // +Minor Speed
    Ring of Fury
    Blackstone Ring
    Blackhand's Breadth
    Hand of Justice

Resistances  : 181 NR (easy as Nelf) Gear with the typical AH items (Plate+Cloak) fully enchanted and 2 Maraudon pieces (Bracers+Trinket)

Show us your UI : i.imgur.com/ECee0Qp.jpg

List of the addons you are currently using : BigWigs, CTR, Cthun Warner, Grid, KTM

PvE Experience : Classic and TBC Raiding, up to Spiderwing on Retail Classic.
    I do however know all the Pre-Coremerge Tactics of Feenix, raided on my own Characters in Ascendancy and on my friends Chars in BS and Omega.
    Seen 10/15 pre coremerge in Naxx, all of the AQ encounters (also before coremerge though). I'm pretty sure i can remember all of the tactics, even Grobbulus and Gothik (which i have never done on Feenix before).

After Ascendancy, i did not join a Raiding Guild until now, because i couldn't commit myself to Raiding - now i do have a lot of sparetime though and i will manage almost 100% attendance.

Previous guilds in Feenix : Ascendancy-disbanded

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes!

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using: Of course, i know the deal.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Yes!

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yep and i do.

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? I was on a break, i unfortunately don't really know a lot of players on feenix anymore.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: I'd like to, yes.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Regardless apparently^^

Add something you think we find interesting or useful : Decent Player, good Raiding Experience (i hope). I'm used to fastpaced progress and to having to come well prepared. I'm a pretty social person, one of the reasons i like playing on an international server so much. Very Happy
    Floortje
    Floortje
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 412

Bunnymeat-FuryWarrior Empty Re: Bunnymeat-FuryWarrior

Post  Floortje Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:14 pm

Hello bunnymeat, my first question to you; you don't have weapons? Razz

Either way, we are pretty good on fury warriors so I am not sure if we have a spot currently. Try to whisper amitta ingame to find out.

On a sidenote, try to get exalted with AV so you can replace blackstone ring with Don Julio's, or do the quest with Cenarion hold for the blue ring (its pre-raid bis). Ring of Fury is pretty good, but Don Julio's + CH rings are the best.

Your neck can also be replaced by the one from the captains in aq20 (fury of the forgotten swarm) and the aq20 cloak is better than Zulian Tigerhide

Cheers and good luck with Amitta's reply!
    Bunnymeat
    Bunnymeat
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Post  Bunnymeat Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Floortje wrote:Hello bunnymeat, my first question to you; you don't have weapons? Razz

Either way, we are pretty good on fury warriors so I am not sure if we have a spot currently. Try to whisper amitta ingame to find out.

On a sidenote, try to get exalted with AV so you can replace blackstone ring with Don Julio's, or do the quest with Cenarion hold for the blue ring (its pre-raid bis). Ring of Fury is pretty good, but Don Julio's + CH rings are the best.

Your neck can also be replaced by the one from the captains in aq20 (fury of the forgotten swarm) and the aq20 cloak is better than Zulian Tigerhide

Cheers and good luck with Amitta's reply!

Hey there!

Sorry about the weapons. Very Happy

Persuader+Hearseeker // DoubleCrusader
    Fahrad's Reloading Repeater // +3% Hit

AV without reinforcements never ends or even opens, but i will try my best to improve my rings, going for the silithus one first!

I got the neck voted soon, and i lost a few rolls on the cloak. I'm trying to do more 20mans, but in the state the server is in atm, it's usually a pain in the ass(ragequitting leaders, etc)! I will get to know the community better, so i can figure out the decent runs and join them. Smile

I don't mind sitting out, i know it's hard to get a spot as fury but this is the specc i love, so i'm trying.^^

I will contact Amitta ingame, thanks for the answer!
    See you!
    Dopeey
    Dopeey
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 975

Post  Dopeey Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Hey mate thanks for applying.

Btw we ask our furry warriors to tank during raids.Trash/boss adds whatever.

Do you have any Tank gear that you could link us(with enchants)? It will save some time for you and us

Cheers and good luck
    Dopeey
    Dopeey
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 975

Post  Dopeey Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:13 pm

More then 2 weeks offline on the forum + he shows more intrest in the TBC server.

Declined

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:30 am