Your name : Gabriel Worthy

Your age : 25

Your nationality : Pale White Nerd

Your time zone: EST

Character Information

Character name : Soloe

Class : Rogue

Race : Human

Spec : PVE Combat 19/32/0 : aowow.org/?talent#f0efoxZGoVbbVzxfo (I am totally willing to respec anything that better fits the guild, or improves my raid dps/utility)

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes/No/No

List all your gear and enchants : Pridelord Armor +50hp, Cape of the Black Baron +3AGI, Truestrike Shoulders, Beads of Ogre Might, Shadowcraft Cap, Blackmist Armguards +7STR, Darkmantle Gloves +5AGI, Darkmantle Belt, Darkmantle Pants, Darkmantle Boots +speed increase, Band of Jin, Painweaver Band, Hand of Justice, Darkmoon Card: Maelstrom

List us your Status: Im not sure if you want total here, or just from gear. I have 5% hit from gear, 1% crit from gear, and 738ATK. I have more +% gear, but the high AGI and energy proc from darkmantle outparses it.

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : 8 / 8 / 8

Show us your UI : Still using the standard WoW UI, open to suggestions? imgur.com/eLcchNh

List of the addons you are currently using : None, again open to suggestions, and willing/wanting to learn to use anything that will enable me to be part of a successful raid.

PvE Experience : In WoW I have done all 5mans, UBRS, MC, ZG, AQ20. The last game I played was a custom mod of EverQuest, called Shards of Dalaya, and I was an officer (and at times acted as leader) of the #1 raiding guild on the server. I led hundreds of raids, and progressed my character as far as was possible in all PvE content. That server has 13 tiers of raid content, and my character had 400+ days of playtime. shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fomelo.php?char=solosolki

Previous guilds in Feenix : Fair Weather Friends, this is my guild from my past server, with some long time friends, but we are no where close to raiding, and the other members don't seem too interested in making that happen.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes, my play time is limited only by sleep.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what consumables you are using: Yes, I will use Mongoose and Titans during all raids, if there are others that would benefit me I will bring them as well. I have no problem farming the $ required to always have consumables during raids.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Yes, I know what its like to lead a raid, and sometimes this needs to happen to help ensure a successful raid. I'm happy to do whatever is best for the team.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? I've grouped with a couple of you, but don't know anyone well. I'm still very new on the server, but hopefully that can change = )

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes. I have always enjoyed that aspect of raiding, and would be happy to take part.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Rez/C0wgirl

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : I'm a college graduate, live on my own. I invested some money in Bitcoins and got a ~3000% return on my investment, which allows me to only work when I want. I like to go scuba diving and spearfishing on the weekends (Don't worry, I get home in time for Sunday raids!)
    Soloe
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Re: Soloe - Rogue

Post  Soloe on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:26 pm

Not a troll.

I know my character needs a lot of work, but I get to #1 in every MMO I play. Ive been here 1 week, it wont take much longer to be totally raid ready. I have 100% raid attendance and press buttons right / dont make mistakes.
    Shintoma
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 107

Post  Shintoma on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:56 am

Soloe wrote:Not a troll.

I know my character needs a lot of work, but I get to #1 in every MMO I play.  Ive been here 1 week, it wont take much longer to be totally raid ready. I have 100% raid attendance and press buttons right / dont make mistakes.

then do it before applying, atleast to get your serious

you're missing a lot of staff reputations, PRERAID BIS at least because applying with t0 makes no sense at all

imgur.com/eLcchNh there's not any addon, any KEYBIND

anyway gl
    Floortje
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 412

Post  Floortje on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:45 pm

Hello Gabriel and thank you for applying to Praeda.

I'm sorry for the initial replies you recieved to your application, this sometimes happens when the application is a bit out of the ordinary.

I do have to add though, that Shintomaos does have a point that your character is not ready to raid with us. I understand what you're trying to say, you applied while working on your character and preparing to become raid ready, the pro's of this are that you could get to know us already before actually raiding etc.

However, the reality is that I would ask you to replace all your items except Hand of Justice and Ogre beads of might. Additionally, you're not attuned to the instances we raid, and you don't have resistance gear and you don't have addons, and you don't have experience with any of the raidbosses.

What I am trying to say is - I simply can't accept your application on the promise that you're a skilled player, which is the only thing that is going for you.

So, for the moment you application is declined.

I realise you're new to WoW/Feenix (if I understand correctly) so I could give you some help / tips on how to improve your character etc.

Although the darkmantle proc is good, the set is very poor stats wise (especially on hit %, chest is nice though) so it's not really worth using it in PvE. You have only 5% from gear, this is way to low. From your spec (19/32/0) I understand you're a sword rogue, to do stable dps you'd need atleast 20% hit.

So items you could look out for:

- Primal batskin set

Consists of 3 pieces, chest, bracers and gloves, all of them are very good and give a nice amount of hit.

- Belt of preserved heads

It's a quest reward from a ZG related quest - easily obtainable.

- Plaguehound leggings

The only preraid bis pants with hit on them, (or PvP set legs/head)

- Blooddrenched boots / helm.

Give very decent stats and hit.

- Ring of Fury and Don Julio's band

AV exalted ring, and the ring that drops from Moam in aq20

- Royal seal of eld're thelas

As a rogue you should be able to solo farm it by looting the book in the prince room(DM west). Maelstrom trinket is not really worth it, as bosses in AQ40 and even in Naxx have quite decent resistance against nature spell damage.

- Sand polished hammer (Ossirian, Aq20) + Hakkari offhand (Bloodlord in ZG)

I have no clue what weapons you have (skullforge reaver?), because you didn't list them. But as weird as it sounds, using a hammer in mainhand and a sword in offhand is fine as a sword rogue. You can get the proc's of your offhand and if your next swing is a mainhand swing it will proc of that, regardless what weapon you're using.

Addons:

Rogues are not really a class that requires many specific addons, but you need atleast some of the standard raiding addons, being:

- KTM threat meter
    - Cthun warner
    - Bigwigs

And you'd need an addon that shows more than the default amount of buffs, because otherwise you can't keep track of your slice and dice while you're fully buffed, for example:

- Buffalo

You can find these addons on the Feenix website or Forum I believe. There is a Feenix addonpack that has pretty much all addons that are compatible with the Feenix server.

Resistance gear:

You'd need atleast 160-180 NR unbuffed. There is craftable pieces available via leatherworking, and you can get some trinkets and shoulders from Maraudon. There is a quest chain in Cenarian Hold that will give you a ring with 19 NR and 10 stamina, another ring from the AH (green ring with 21 or 20 would do) will do.

Fire resistance gear is only needed for Four Horsemen, but ultimately if you plan to join a raiding guild that does this boss you'd have to get this too.

I hope you'll find this usefull, don't feel shy to re-apply in the future - granted that you will be more ready by then.

Cheers and good luck.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:22 pm