Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Fury Warrior - Armorn

Armorn
    Armorn
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 31

Fury Warrior - Armorn Empty Fury Warrior - Armorn

Post  Armorn Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:10 pm

Personal Information

Your name :  Panagiotis

Your age : 29

Your nationality : Greek

Your time zone: GMT +3:00

Character Information

Character name : Armorn

Class : Fury Warrior

Race : Human

Spec :  18/33/0 wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_1_830305020302i505110450501c51r

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes/Yes/Yes

List all your gear and enchants

Head : Lionheart Helm (db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=12640 ) +8 Strength.

Neck : Fury of the Forgotten Swarm (db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=21809 ).

Shoulder : Truestrike Shoulders (db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=12927 ) almost exalted with ZG.

Back : Zulian Tigerhide Cloak (db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19907 ). Got mats for Subtlety but waiting on AQ20 Back (Missing only Qiraji Martial Drape).

Chest : Savage Gladiator Chain (db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=11726 ) +4 All Stats.

Wrist : Zandalar Vindicator's Armguards (db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19824 ) +9 Strength.

Hands : Gauntlets of Might (db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=16863 ) +7 Strength.

Waist : Onslaught Girdle (db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19137 )

Legs : Titanic Leggings (db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=22385 ) +8 Strength.

Feet : Slime Kickers (db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=21490 ) +7 Agility.

Finger : Don Julio's Band (db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19325 ) / Ring of Fury (db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=21477 ).

Trinket : Blackhand's Breadth (db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=13965 ) / Hand of Justice (db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=11815 ).

Main Hand : Vis'kag the Bloodletter (db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=17075 ) Crusader.

Off Hand : Warblade of the Hakkari (db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19866 ) Crusader.

Ranged : Striker's Mark (db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=17069 ) (Got Mats for +3% hit but I wanna make sure it works for melee before I enchant it.

List us your Status Melee = Hit + 14% ,  Crit 30.50% (Berserk Stance)  , AP 930.

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : 32 / 145 / 40 ( More NR will be added shortly).

Show us your UI : i.imgur.com/aNU7Tuq.jpg

List of the addons you are currently using :  Big Wigs, Bartender2, X-Pearl, KTM Threat Meter, Damage Meters.

PvE Experience : ZG / AQ20 / MC / BWL / AQ40 (till Huhuran and all on retail. Dunno if there is something different on Feenix.

Previous guilds in Feenix : Praetorian Guards (Was Class Leader  there). You will see 4 more applications from my friends in Praetorian Guards, Atries , Kaviria, Deathenor and Crisania.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using: Yes.
    Elixir of the Mongoose,
    Elixir of Giants,
    Elixir of Brute Force,
    Winterfall Firewater,
    Dense Sharpening Stone,
    Scroll of Strength III,
    Rumsey Rum Black Label,
    Greater Fire and Nature Resistance Potions,
    Major Healing Potions.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Yes

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? No

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Underworld – Rez/Cowgirl

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : First started playing on Retail so I got lots of experience.
    Narrax
    Narrax
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 62

Fury Warrior - Armorn Empty Re: Fury Warrior - Armorn

Post  Narrax Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:54 am

Hello Armorn, thanks for applying.

You have good gear for furry warior but i found few things which might need improvement so you should work on them.

Change your gloves with [Sacrificial Gauntlets] and enchant them with +15 agi. U can obtain them easily in zg or with VP i think.

next change your Ring of Fury with [Band of Earthen Might]. Though it's good that you have Ring of fury cause it's  giving u hit but Band of EM is still better and can be easily farmed in silithus.

I don't have to say anything more about your Fury gear but there is no need for you to use sublety on your back. Of course if u want to do it anyway it won't do any harm but in our raids it's better to aim for more dps so 3 agi is enough.

You said that you will add more NR shortly. Don't forget to fully enchant it. It's really important.

Also, do you have any items for tanking? If yes then post them here and also enchants(as u did with your fury gear). In praeda it's need to help sometimes on trash as warrior like in AQ40 for example.

And last thing. Your consumables. To be honest it's not cheap matter for us fury's so you will need to use more gold.

I can see that you are missing a few of them, this is my list of consums and you will definitely need all of them.
    - Elixir of the Mongoose
    - Elixir of Giants
    - Winterfall Firewater
    - Juju Power
    - Smoked Desert Dumplings
    - Elemental Sharpening Stone
    - Mighty Rage Potion
    - Scroll of Agility IV or III/IV
    - Scroll of Strength IV or III/IV
    - Greater Nature Protection Potion
    - Greater Shadow Protection Potion
    - Greater Fire Protection Potion
    - Flask of the Titans
    - Rumsey Rum Black Label
    - Scroll of Stamina IV/III
    - Tender Wolf Steak or spider sausages
    - Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops
    - Powerful anti venom

- Magic Dust
    - Major Troll's Blood Potion
    - Tubers
    - Greater Arcane Protection Potion
    - Poached Sunscale Salmon
    - Juju might
    - Juju flurry
    - Spirit of Zanza
    - Swiftness of Zanza
    - Elixir of Poison Resistance
    - Str/Agi/Stam from blasted lands.

This consums. are mere bonus but some of them will be needed for specific encounter like loatheb/gothik or for extra dps.
    Well. I hope i didn't forget anything.

Good luck with your app and dopeey or amitta will answer you later. Keep your topic updated.
    Armorn
    Armorn
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 31

Post  Armorn Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:09 pm

OK first of all i'd like to thank you for your time and suggestions...
    I got the gloves! At the moment working on the ring and Nature Resist Gear!
    I read something about 170NR for fury warriors...Would that be enought or should i get more?!
    Also i added the consums that you suggested.

My tank gear is...

Head : Helm of Domination ( db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=21460 ) +8 Stamina

Neck : Medallion of Grand Marshal Morris ( db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=13091 )

Shoulder : Stockade Pauldrons ( db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=14552 )

Back : Sandstorm Cloak ( db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=21456 )

Chest : Kromcrush's Chestplate ( db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=18503 ) +100 Health

Wrist : Bracers of Heroism ( db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=21996 ) +9 Stamina

Hands : Stonegrip Gauntlets ( db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=13072 ) +7 Agility

Waist : Belt of Heroism ( db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=21994 )

Legs : Bloodsoaked Legplates ( db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19855 ) +8 Stamina

Boots : Bloodsoaked Greaves ( db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19913 ) +7 Stamina

Finger : Naglering ( db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=11669 ) / Myrmidon's Signet ( db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=2246 )

Trinket : Force of Will ( db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=11810 ) / Stormpike Insignia Rank 6 ( db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=17904 )

Main Hand : Vis'kag the Bloodletter (db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=17075 ) + Crusader

Off Hand : The Immovable Object ( db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19321 ) +7 Stamina

Ranged : Striker's Mark ( db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=17069 )

That's pretty much it...
    Dopeey
    Dopeey
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 975

Post  Dopeey Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:37 am

Accepted.welcome to <Praeda>

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content