Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Kobb Fury Warr

kobben
    kobben
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 4

Kobb Fury Warr Empty Kobb Fury Warr

Post  kobben Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:45 pm

Character Information

Character name : Kobblol

Class : Warrior

Race : Gnome

http://www.wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11215875_1_820305020302i505d5505010251r

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : MC BWL not Naxx

Lionheart Helm + 1% atck speed
    Amulet of the darkmoon
    Truestrike Shoulders
    Cloak of Draconic might
    Thick obsidian breastplate +3 stats
    Battleborn bracelets + 9str
    Vis-kag the bloodletter + Crusader
    Doom's Edge + Crusader
    Fahrad's reloading repeater + 3% hit
    Hand of justice
    Blackhands breath
    seal of the gurubashi berserker
    don julios band
    ribsteel footguards + 7agi (voting for slime feet kickers, a couple of days left)
    Titanic leggings + 1% atck speed
    Zandalar's vindicator belt
    Sacrificial Gauntlets + 7str

1119 ap/30.34% crit
    12% hit

OT/Tank items - Stonegrip Gauntlets, Eskhandar's collar, Belt of the sand reaver, Flamewalker legplates, Zandalar Vindicator's Breastplate, The Immovable Object+Dooms Edge

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : Sandstalker Bracelets, Sandstalker Breastplate, Wildfire Cape, Gyrofreezer ice reflector Very Happy

Show us your UI (put your links without http://www to get rid of error 7 day register error e.g. imgur.com/thisdoesnotexistthisisjustatest.jpg):

List of the addons you are currently using : MinnaStats, Atlas , Big Wigs

PvE Experience : full ZG AQ20 BWL MC, aq40 2/9 0/15 naxx

Previous guilds in Feenix :

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yeah anytime is possibly

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using: Elixir of the mongoose/elixir of giants, scroll of str, scroll of agi, x2 elemental sharpening stone,fr pots etc

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? yeah

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? yeah

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Rez/cowgirl

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : I've been playing retail wow since vanilla. I dont have any problems with the game, its an book i've read plenty of times Smile

Thats all for me, hopefully i ll get to play with ya guys Wink
    Prevails
    Prevails
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 105

Kobb Fury Warr Empty Hey Kobblol

Post  Prevails Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:24 am

Race : Gnome-(not considering humans for wep spec bonus or elfs for dodge at both MS>OS role?

http://www.wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11215875_1_820305020302i505d5505010251r -spec is fine .

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : MC BWL not Naxx -put some effort to reach AD-honored and then fix the attune please (it takes some materials and gold only)

Lionheart Helm + 1% atck speed
    Amulet of the darkmoon- change this for http://www.wowhead.com/item=21809/fury-of-the-forgotten-swarm
    Truestrike Shoulders
    Cloak of Draconic might-set that subtely for less threat
    Thick obsidian breastplate +3 stats -change this for one from BRD Arena Farm- in free time as i farm Dark irons i could help you for it. (as i have it my self)
    Battleborn bracelets + 9str
    Vis-kag the bloodletter + Crusader (gratz on this)
    Doom's Edge + Crusader (theres no both crusader proc any longer -do the + 15stre-agi to OH.
    Fahrad's reloading repeater + 3% hit
    Hand of justice
    Blackhands breath
    seal of the gurubashi berserker-this is pure pvp >try get> http://www.wowhead.com/item=17713 -and or Silithus one from farming badges! Smile (be pro)
    don julios band
    ribsteel footguards + 7agi (voting for slime feet kickers, a couple of days left)
    Titanic leggings + 1% atck speed
    Zandalar's vindicator belt- do the ZG bosses head collections quest from Yojamba and get 1% hit belt. kinda better then Vindicator for Naxx-Aq Temple.
    Sacrificial Gauntlets + 7str-add _15agi since those are for the long ride imo.

OT/Tank items - Stonegrip Gauntlets, Eskhandar's collar, Belt of the sand reaver, Flamewalker legplates, Zandalar Vindicator's Breastplate, The Immovable Object+Dooms Edge (clearly not OT able)

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : Sandstalker Bracelets, Sandstalker Breastplate, Wildfire Cape, Gyrofreezer ice reflector Very Happy(i make Ironvine NR + Dark iron Fire res. set so call me when u attend to)

List of the addons you are currently using : MinnaStats, Atlas , Big Wigs<<Missing Ktm_threat meter, Nature_enemy cast bars, CT_RW, CT_C'thun warner..

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using: Elixir of the mongoose/elixir of giants, scroll of str, scroll of agi, x2 elemental sharpening stone,fr pots etc<< hope this is the lack on writing excitement and or lack on will to put it all in. (have like 10~ missings)

good luck making it all good!
    kobben
    kobben
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 4

Kobb Fury Warr Empty Re: Kobb Fury Warr

Post  kobben Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:12 am

Hi

I've upgraded a couple of things.

15+ agi hands

15+str wep2(Dooms Edge)

neck: Fury of the Forgotten Swarms

and one more tank equip, Gauntlets of the immovable(aq20 ayamiss)

Prevails
    Prevails
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 105

Post  Prevails Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:44 am

Go ahead, as for u can't gather that fast on OT gear i would like having u in Tuesday Praeda Semi MC (ofc if not canceled) so in it basics u could get the T1+ randoms os. gear. as for fury gear u see what u need to find more to get more serious considered from others.
    nice work tho.(but keep editing ur gear update post for having it clearly stated)
    if not Amitta somebody else may answer on your apply sooner or later.
    good luck.
    Becko
    Becko
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 173

Post  Becko Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:20 pm

he was in MC with us +1
    Amitta
    Amitta
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 382

Post  Amitta Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:05 pm

How is going that naxx attunement. Also you need to link an UI screenshot and please tell us which were your previous guilds on feenix.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:49 am