Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+3
Megatoffz
hellfisk
Axe
7 posters

Axe - 60 Prot Warrior

Axe
    Axe
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 6

Axe - 60 Prot Warrior Empty Axe - 60 Prot Warrior

Post  Axe Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:33 pm

Your name: Justin

Your age: 22

Your nationality: American

Your current occupation: Student

Your time zone: PST

Character information.

Character name: Axe

What class do you play: Warrior / 60

Your race: Human

Your spec: Protection

Your current gear (No need to link your items but tell us approximately): 3 pieces d2, some epics, pretty well geared pre raid.

Fire resistance: Have some Dark Iron, can get my FR self buffed without really trying to scrounge for gear to about 100

Nature resistance: Have about 35 NR in gear, can always buy/find some more.

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": 300 enchanter, 300 tailor on my mage.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: I've cleared everything WoW has to offer in Vanilla, and everything up through Ulduar on retail.

What class did you play: Played a prot warrior as well

Equipment:In vanilla i was sitting in 6 pieces of t3 when TBC went live.

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes

Do you have a mic: I do indeed!

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes, to the tee!

Are you ready to work with our loot system: Yes, and loot isn't much of a priority to me, I just enjoy having fun and killing shit.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Yes, I have a pretty open schedule for the summer, no classes.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I expect the same dedication and attentiveness that I will put forth for you guys to a raid. Mutual respect, knowledge of encounters/your class, and a friendly atmosphere as well.

Why do you want to join Praeda: Your promotional video is awesome, you guys are doing really well, you seem tight knit too. Pretty much everything I look for in a guild is what's radiated from you guys in game.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? I'm funny, reliable, well versed in prot and encounters. I have excellent raid attendence and a happy optimistic attitude.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes

Tell us about yourself: I just pretty much go to school and hang out with my friends. I play a lot of Ice hockey, definitely live and breathe that sport. Look forward to hearin from you guys.

hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

Axe - 60 Prot Warrior Empty Re: Axe - 60 Prot Warrior

Post  hellfisk Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Decent application, seen this guy around for ages when levling. Seems like a nice enough guy.
    His gear might not be the best atm but after talking a bit with him Im sure he will be a nice contribution to our community.
    +1 from me

Last edited by hellfisk on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Axe
    Axe
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Axe Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:57 pm

you have fry as your avatar, <3.
    Megatoffz
    Megatoffz
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 57

Post  Megatoffz Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:51 am

Decent application, think we could use another tank
    Overtime
    Overtime
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 416

Post  Overtime Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:03 am

How's the time difference? Seeing your from US and we raid 18:45-23:00 server time.
    Axe
    Axe
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Axe Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:38 am

You know, it actually works out really well. Being an American and all, I'm pretty damn lazy so my classes are scheduled in the evening time. I used to play with Insomnia on Tichondrius's Euro core because they raided pretty much an hour after I woke up, which I enjoy. Generally wont miss any raids with that schedule.
    Nyem
    Nyem
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 171

Post  Nyem Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:04 am

Everything seems to be in order in this application and if it's true what he says about the time difference, I'm convinced! +1 mate.
    Misti
    Misti
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 64

Axe - 60 Prot Warrior Empty Potential

Post  Misti Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:57 am

This guy definately have the potential to become a good tank, i have seen the guy a few times in game, and actually noticed him, hes great geared, and from my point of view he will be a great addition to the community!
    +1
    Vargen
    Vargen
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 519

Post  Vargen Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:11 am

Hello Justin,

Quite short application but I feel that your answers was well formulated and for that reason I am going to give you my vote. I believe you would be a good addition to the guild and looking forward to play with you.

Accepted, whisper an officer ingame for an invite or wait for an officer to do vice versa

Best regards Vargen

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 pm