Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

VanillaCoke Hunter Application

Anonymous
    Vanilla

VanillaCoke Hunter Application Empty VanillaCoke Hunter Application

Post  Vanilla Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:33 pm

Use this template when you are applying, make sure you take your time with it, bad applications will be removed. Be honest and motivate your answers. Good luck.

General information.

Your name: John

Your age: 17 going-on 18

Your nationality: Sweden

Your current occupation:
    Summerbreak, starting my final year this fall.

Your time zone: GMT+1, Servertime

Character information.

Character name: Vanillacoke

What class do you play: Hunter

Your race: Night Elf

Your spec: Currently my own MM specc with some points into BM for pet damage and SV for dmg vs certain mobs. Specc is due to a change though, but it fitted when I had very bad gear.

Your current gear (No need to link your items but tell us approximately): Nothing to brag about, currently in 50+ blues with 1 green and 1 epic. Trying to do as many dungeons as possible and getting the best pre-raid gear I can. Been buying a lot of gear aswell.

Fire resistance: 40

Nature resistance: 10 (70 with aspect)

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": Not yet, my character hasn't been 60 for long, so my priority has been gear. Still havn't decided what proffesion to get but when I do I'll be sure to get 300/300 and the best recepies.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: Full BWL, full MC, Onyxia down, full AQ20 and up to Twins in AQ40 before Naxx was released.

What class did you play: priest and hunter

Equipment: My priest was fully decked out in t2 and t2,5 with the occasional offpart, hunter wasn't really that good but I had t1/t2, hunter staff and bow.

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes

Do you have a mic: Yes

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: Well I'm in Neckbeards at the moment and I havn't done that much with them except dungeons, but their raids start 1AM since they're american and catching 3 raids a week with those times is well, tricky. Smile

Rules, condition and terms:

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:Yes and I agree completly.

Are you ready to work with our loot system: Ofcourse, DKP is the system I used when I was raiding and I still consider it the best system.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Yes, if other social things don't show up. Because even if this game is great fun, I don't choose it over my friends and family. But basicly, if I sign up I show up. Which will be 3 times a week most of the time.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: A friendly attitude and social people, I love making friends online and having long nights on vent/TS and I hope to have many of those in Praeda.. Smile Progression is also important, but as long as you have fun it comes second hand in my opinion.

Why do you want to join Praeda: I want a guild that isn't very far in the raids so I can join you in some of those big fights. Also I want to be a part of a fun guild doing random things and as I said above, making new friends.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? I'm a good player with good knowledge about the game and every class. I know most tactics in every encounter and if I don't I'll read about them before we try downing anything. I'm also a social player and not to shy to talk on TS.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes, I daily roam like 2-3 forums so adding 1 more shouldn't be a problem.

Tell us about yourself: As stated above, my name is John and I'm turning 18 this year. I've been playing wow on and off since launch. On my spare time I like to hang out with friends, party and play a bit to much computer games. Wink

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: I heard about this guild from Moriah who recently got accepted. He's my rl mate and we've been neighbors for about 7-8 years or something. We have played A LOT together throughout the expansions. In vanilla I concentrated on PVE but in TBC I began playing a lot of pvp, I played RMP to 2,2k as priest (with Moriah) and to 1,9k (wanted those damn shoulders...) with my hunter. In cata I played RMP to 2,1k as priest before I quit.
    My priest was my main back in the day but I really wanted to make my hunter my main but the guild wouldn't let me. That's why I decided to play hunter 100% this time. Smile Even though I played a lot of priest during the years I've gathered a lot of knowledge about the other classes, I can ensure you I still know how to play hunter. Wink

Thanks for your time.
    Phelps
    Phelps
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 23

VanillaCoke Hunter Application Empty Re: VanillaCoke Hunter Application

Post  Phelps Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Great hunter, and great application.
    He got my vote, even if it dosen't count Smile
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

Post  hellfisk Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:57 pm

Good application. Think you will fit nicely in out community.
    +1 from me
    Roegnvald
    Roegnvald
    Knight-Captain
    Knight-Captain

Antal inlägg : 154

Post  Roegnvald Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:37 pm

I'd like to see you among our rows too, +1 from me ^^
    Anonymous
    Vanilla

Post  Vanilla Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:08 am

Thank you Smile
    You guys can /w me ingame for an inspect or a little chat anytime I'm online. Smile

Price
    Price
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 178

Post  Price Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:28 am

Nice application, got my vote.

Welcome to Praeda!

Whisper an Officer ingame, Tyven, Hellfisk, Blueprint, Cabronita, Nyem

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content