Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+5
Roegnvald
hellfisk
Fanzer
Aladaris
Timosoini
9 posters

Eyria, good friend and skilled resto druid

Anonymous
    Eyria

Eyria, good friend and skilled resto druid Empty Eyria, good friend and skilled resto druid

Post  Eyria Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:16 pm

I have a few friends in this guild, Onenightstab, mightypuff, and im a mix between rares and tier 1/epics thanks for your time, im a very active member
    Anonymous
    Misti1

Eyria, good friend and skilled resto druid Empty Reply

Post  Misti1 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:24 pm

Hey, you should use the Application Template which can be found in the applications category, just copy paste it and fill it out!
    Timosoini
    Timosoini
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 290

Eyria, good friend and skilled resto druid Empty Re: Eyria, good friend and skilled resto druid

Post  Timosoini Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:29 pm

Read the stickys before posting an application, just like Misti already said.
    Aladaris
    Aladaris
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 61

Eyria, good friend and skilled resto druid Empty Re: Eyria, good friend and skilled resto druid

Post  Aladaris Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Learn to use application template
    Anonymous
    Eyria

Eyria, good friend and skilled resto druid Empty my bad lol

Post  Eyria Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Your name:Jonathan

Your age:18

Your nationality:American

Your current occupation:Vacation as of now

Your time zone:Eastern

Character information. Resto druid, half epic half blues tier 1 and such

Character name: Eyria

What class do you play: Druid

Your race: Nightelf

Your spec: Resto

Your current gear (No need to link your items but tell us approximately): T1 chest, finkles lava dredger, t1 belt, hide of wild some other stuff like that

Fire resistance: 32

Nature resistance: 10

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    Alchemy, arcanite bars and stuff

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.
    Mc, ony, zg, aq 20, did naxx on retail both the old at 70 and 80 on wotlk, did bwl at 70 also

PvE experience: basicly said in previous post

What class did you play: druid

Equipment: tier 1 / blues / epics

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: yes

Do you have a mic: yes

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: was in exiled did MC but it was kinda bad

Rules, condition and terms: I read

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system: yes

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: yeah np

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: friendly and have a good time raiding

Why do you want to join Praeda: It would be nice to see a guild on this server kill C'thun Wink

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? I heard you need resto druids

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: yes

Tell us about yourself: I have a girlfriend and im a overall just happy and understanding person and i know alot about wow because i played retail for 4 years

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: Im alch and a resto druid
    Anonymous
    Eyria

Eyria, good friend and skilled resto druid Empty sorry

Post  Eyria Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:55 pm

sorry I didnt see that for my first post, hope i dont get minus points Wink
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Post  Fanzer Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:59 pm

So poor application.. it's like "I have friends here who will vouch for me" and you just threw up some fast answers in your mind. 0 effort
    Anonymous
    Eyria

Eyria, good friend and skilled resto druid Empty Sorry again i guess

Post  Eyria Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Tbh I havnt really signed up online for a guild before in retail Ive done black temple without signing up for a guild online and i apologize, i dont really understand completely what your looking for in a person. i just heal good and i attend raids :\
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

Post  hellfisk Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:14 pm

I agree with Fanzer, this is a poor application, please read some of our accepted applications to get a hint of what we want it to look like, I do not mean you should copy paste it in any ways, but you should get an understanding of what amount of effort we want put in to an application
    Anonymous
    Eyria

Eyria, good friend and skilled resto druid Empty alright

Post  Eyria Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Ok im going to do another one and i apologize for all the awkwardness and my poor efforts, just to give an idea of what kinda mindset im in right now, i was just in a molten core with my other guild and the guild master just passed his title and went offline and everyone was complaining and i was made a class leader and they were changing the loot system and it was weird and almost emotional leaving them. tbh just trying to help you guys out and mightypuff said you guys needed resto druids and i decided to jump for it. give me a minute and i hope to throw out a cool application
    Roegnvald
    Roegnvald
    Knight-Captain
    Knight-Captain

Antal inlägg : 154

Post  Roegnvald Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:22 pm

Yeah, you'd better try to, 'cause I want to see another good drood over here ^^
    Anonymous
    Eyria

Eyria, good friend and skilled resto druid Empty Application #2 lol

Post  Eyria Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:42 pm

General information.

Your name: Jonathan

Your age: 18

Your nationality: American

Your current occupation: Summer Vacation, Senior in Highshcool next year, my dad may hook me up with a job but that probably wont interfere with raiding

Your time zone: Eastern standard

Character information.

Character name: Eyria

What class do you play: Resto druid

Your race: Night elf

Your spec: 0/5/46 have points in furor and feral aggression because in 5 mans i find it hilarious to bear form and demoralizing shout on aoe pulls

Your current gear (No need to link your items but tell us approximately): AV neck, T1 chest and belt, D2 bracers, Finkles lava dredger, Darkmoon card: blue dragon, mindtap talisman, i have zg belt in my bag and the item to get the chest but not the rep to use it which is kinda ironic because i have the belt and chest of T1. Idol of Rejuvenation because we all know thats important Wink

Fire resistance:32

Nature resistance:10

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": Alchemy and herb all max, can make arcanite bar and would be willing to farm dungeons to make some flask for guildys if ever needed

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: ZG/MC/AQ20/Naxx/Bwl/Aq40 and alot of raids in expansions because my guild on retail did black temple back in the day before i quit retail because i met my girlfriend and alot of other reasons

What class did you play: on retail in vanilla i had a rogue with zg dagger and lobotimizer, lots of fun. TBC i had a prot paladin because my rogue kinda sucked with the addition of resil, and played that prot pally even into wotlk before i quit.

Equipment:on those characters? uhmm D2 on that rogue on retail and the fang of faceless / lobo. mainly T4 on my prot paladin in tbh, i offtanked the adds on shade of akama i wasnt in the high end part of the raids my guild was doing but my brother was and i watched him. my brother was a warlord enh sham on vanilla and fully epiced tbc, we both quit mid wotlk

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: yeah no problem all day Wink

Do you have a mic: of course

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: Exiled. reasons for quitting? Well tbh i had a good time. but im really looking forward to having even more of a good time in Praeda. I just finshed Gehennes(sp?) and the guild leader just passed leader title to an officer and went offline saying he was sick of everyone complaining. it was a epgp loot system and alot of pugs and new guildys would get more of the loot so it was kinda crazy. loot system was then changed to loot council and i was made into a class leader. I hope with that in mind you can use me well

Rules, condition and terms:

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: yep

Are you ready to work with our loot system: of course ive been around the world and back with alot of different loot systems and i dont really have a bone to pick with any of them

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Yeah and i would warn an officer or whoever is online if i had other plans.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: A fast progressing guild like it said on the video Wink nah seriously though i would love to be in a guild where everyone is cool and can throw up a premade group or zg/aq20 its just a dream i have where you can do whatever you want almost and i really see that in Praeda

Why do you want to join Praeda: Gear. lol just kidding mainly for alot of friendly members i have and the safety of knowing my guild doesnt suck. you guys rock and i would love to help you in any way possible. even if respeccing my professions was needed.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild?

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: I can be on this forum all the time. just keep it minimized hehe

Tell us about yourself: For the most part, i have a very good life and would like to make people happy, probably why im making another application in the first place lol, but in all seriousness i really just love raiding with a core group and knowing that people are gonna be online when they are supposed to. its the worst thing in the world when a MC is scedualed and only 24 people are online. Which is what i went through with my other guild. There isnt alot of drama in my life really so you can expect me to be in a good mood most of the time. Im not just in it for myself, i dont have this all about me attitude where i just want to get in MC and Bwl and get free loot. Im willing to help other people farm items in 5 mans even, im up to FC in premades. anything.

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: Well i guess patience but im just messing i just feel a little silly applying for the 2nd time. Really though i just want to help in this guild as much as possible. and i have alot of willpower. my alt is a prot paladin with 27% dodge 13% parry and 13% block without holy shield which is around 80% mitigation with holy shield. just think how much time and effort it took to do that. thats what im about. thank you for your time.
    Pundarn
    Pundarn
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 43

Post  Pundarn Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:52 pm

Third times a charm, eh?

+1.
    Onenightstab
    Onenightstab
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 462

Post  Onenightstab Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Solid application, well considered answers.
    Since I know him I just wanna add he puts goal infront of himself and reaches it no matter how much time it takes.

+1

Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:17 pm

hm
    Roegnvald
    Roegnvald
    Knight-Captain
    Knight-Captain

Antal inlägg : 154

Post  Roegnvald Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:05 am

chase wrote:hm
    ^ WTF is that?

I like this apply much more, hard +1 from me ^^
    Anonymous
    Eyria

Eyria, good friend and skilled resto druid Empty thank you :S

Post  Eyria Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:21 am

Thank you guys, ive favorited this page so just keep me informed.
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

Post  hellfisk Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:41 am

If this has proven anything, then it is that your are persistent and resilient.
    +1
    Mightypuff
    Mightypuff
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 84

Eyria, good friend and skilled resto druid Empty Yeeeees

Post  Mightypuff Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:02 am

Ive played alot with Eyria, and I can say that i like his playstyle. He works hard for what he want, never giving up.

Also, he is never going oom, without innervate, so its one more innervate for our Priests Smile

+1 from me
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Post  Fanzer Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:28 am

Mightypuff wrote:Ive played alot with Eyria, and I can say that i like his playstyle. He works hard for what he want, never giving up.

Also, he is never going oom, without innervate, so its one more innervate for our Priests Smile

+1 from me

À druid can never go oom anyway, if they innervate themselves they're just bad.

Good update on the app +1
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:29 am

As I've seen my mates had put you in a little test for your patience. +1 from me aswell and

Welcome to Praeda!
    /w Tyven, Hellfisk or Blueprint for an invite Wink
    Anonymous
    Eyria

Eyria, good friend and skilled resto druid Empty Thank you so much

Post  Eyria Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:48 pm

Thank you so much everyone!! Will do ^^
    Mightypuff
    Mightypuff
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 84

Post  Mightypuff Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:20 pm

Fanzer wrote:
    Mightypuff wrote:Ive played alot with Eyria, and I can say that i like his playstyle. He works hard for what he want, never giving up.

+1 from me

À druid can never go oom anyway, if they innervate themselves they're just bad.

Good update on the app +1

Ive seen alot of druids going oom o.O Even good ones :O

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:15 pm