Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Experienced Warrior Apply

Anonymous
    Gizzgogo

Experienced Warrior Apply Empty Experienced Warrior Apply

Post  Gizzgogo Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Your name: Karl Swensson

Your age: 18

Your nationality: Sweden

Your current occupation: working

Your time zone: GMT+1

Character information.

Character name: Gizzgogorath

What class do you play: Warrior

Your race: Gnome

Your spec: Prot atm, can go fury if you'd like that Smile

Your current gear (No need to link your items but tell us approximately): blue gear + skullflame shield ^^ just dinged and been having really bad luck with dropps

Fire resistance: 40 atm

Nature resistance: 0 ^^

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    Got BS, working on skilling it upp but it's so damn boring so it's not on my top list of things to do so to say Smile

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience:Did up to twins in AQ, cleared MC /BWL and did 2 bosses in naxx at the end of vanilla

What class did you play: warrior

Equipment: half might and half wrath, quel'serrar and some shield from BWL, can't remember the name of it

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: yeeeees sir

Do you have a mic: yes i do

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: Loved it, the real Vanilla spirit in it.
    Mostly 30+ guys which made the guild very mature

Rules, condition and terms: flasks were needed, you needed to be on 15 min before raid and you should be at the instance on raid time.
    And of course you were not allowed to pick on someone and insult them etc.. Smile

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: yes i do

Are you ready to work with our loot system: yes,

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: i should be, working from 15:00-22:00 some days a week but i will be free for atleast 2-3 raids yes Very Happy

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: A nice progressing guild with a Vanilla spirit. And of course i expect the guild to do well in pve ;D

Why do you want to join Praeda: 2 of my friends told me to apply to the guild and so i did Smile (Vanillacoke and Moriah)

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild?

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yeh it should be no problems, I got experience since wow came out with these things and I gladly share my thoughts and opinions with others.

Tell us about yourself: I love playing wow.

"ha-ha" But yeh, going to school and working besides that.
    I'm a very social guy who always gives a helping hand....

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: I've been tanking end game raids since retail vanilla, i really know what I'm going Wink

Thank you for your time. The leaders will discuss your application and contact you with an answer in the next coming days.
    Phelps
    Phelps
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 23

Experienced Warrior Apply Empty Re: Experienced Warrior Apply

Post  Phelps Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Great warrior. Been playing with him for many years. I think he's exactly what we need since we are looking for another prot warrior.
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:39 am

I'd like to give you a chance +1
    Krvolok
    Krvolok
    Knight-Captain
    Knight-Captain

Antal inlägg : 147

Experienced Warrior Apply Empty re

Post  Krvolok Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:35 am

I like this apply pretty much due to the fact u answered all the questions with such shortness still u didnt exclude anything.And i think we need one more good prot war, tho its not mine to say anything but + from me.
    Price
    Price
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 178

Post  Price Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:26 am

+1 from here too.

Welcome to Praeda!

Whisper Hellfisk, Blueprint or Tyven ingame.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 am