Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Application: Not another noobgalore priest!

Anonymous
    Roblan

Application: Not another noobgalore priest! Empty Application: Not another noobgalore priest!

Post  Roblan Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Hello praeda,

my name is Roblan (Robert in reallife, who would have thought Surprised) and iam 22 years old and working as an industrial clerk. Iam living in famous germany.
    When Iam not working Iam playing WOW OFC!, hang out with my gf or do something crazy with my friends. I stopped playing wow 2 years ago but played on retail since startup. 3 Weeks ago i came back to vanilla wow because i had to play something else than dota.

So lets talk about my wow experience and what I've done there:
    As I said, i played wow since startup and was in one of the leading guilds on my old retail server nefarian. With that guild i saw everything in the old content till Twin Emperors (AQ40). In that time i played a mage and in burning crusader too. But priest is my class, HEALL YEAH! So its obvious that I can help with tactics etc if its needed. And ofc I can speak on Teamspeak!

So why Iam applying to your guild?!
    I'm searching for a pve guild that got experience on the server and with the content. Comfy asked myself to apply at your guild. We played several Warsong premades together and he thought I'm a good player =).

The one negative point is my gear:
    My gear isnt the best at the moment but I try hard to get better gear. Right now iam farming for my hide of the wild and waiting for an ace of beasts to sell under 2k gold -.-. Besides that iam going for instances ofc to improve my shitty gear. I won't post my gear here because it only consists of blue crap.
    My professions are alchemy and enchanting but no rare items yet. But if you take me, I would give my nature resistance ring with +22 nature resistance away for AQ =)

Why u should pick me?
    -Good Wow-Knowledge
    -Skilled player
    -Good social skills
    -I good english
    joking: Since you are an E.U. guild its important that u can understand the language and can express yourself, I Can!

With that beeing said I wuild like to receive a fast answeser from you!

Have a nice day

Roblan

Bonus to proof that I dont suck at all:
    Pundarn
    Pundarn
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 43

Application: Not another noobgalore priest! Empty Re: Application: Not another noobgalore priest!

Post  Pundarn Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:48 pm

I recommend you to use the application-template.
    Anonymous
    Roblan

Application: Not another noobgalore priest! Empty Re: Application: Not another noobgalore priest!

Post  Roblan Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:02 pm

link forgotten to my bonus
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

Post  hellfisk Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:57 pm

I would like you to reapply with our template
    Anonymous
    Roblan

Post  Roblan Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:10 am

Thought it would be cool to have another application but I will write a new one later on!
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Post  Fanzer Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:39 am

Roblan wrote:Thought it would be cool to have another application but I will write a new one later on!

I though you gave good info, but also you missed a little. I don't mind people making their own templates as long as they contain all info. Looking forward to your new app
    Anonymous
    Roblan

Post  Roblan Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:44 am

Hey Praeda,
    as I told Fanzer already, I've got some issues at home with your website. Can't get on it but I really don't know why.
    Have to do it now at work but don't have the time at work to write a complete new application and don't wanna let you wait that long.
    So I will just finish my application here with the details that are missing and wrote some things again:

Character name: Roblan

What class do you play: Priest

Your race: Human, Male

Your spec: Iam disc at the moment with 41/20 but respeccing ofc

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi & Dodge for Rogues etc.): I've got some good improvements since I wrote my application: Got my Hide of the Wild now and found some good blue stuff. Iam now at around 420 add heal and 10 Mp/5. There are 3 more items like my wand that I can improve but it's almost the best pre-raid gear now.

Fire resistance: Got only ~40. But decreases my other stats

Nature resistance: 22 Nature resistance from a ring but didn't equip it yet so could give it away for tanks if we are going AQ40!

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: As mentionend above, I did AQ40 till twins on the vanilla retail server. And Iam sure we can go further with your guild on this server!

What class did you play: Mage

Equipment: Was a mix of Tear2,5 and random epics. Didn't like that t2 that much.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: My guild was one of the leading guilds on my retail server and we got much server first kills. So I really know how to behave in raids and put the effort in raids that u have to!

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes Iam and we can talk ofc a bit if you want to know me a bit better.

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: I do

Are you ready to work with our loot system: I wouldn't apply if wasn't sure about that =)

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Yes Iam able to attend atleast 3 raids a week since your raiding times are perfect for me!

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Since Iam a serious raider, I expect good raids concerning the atmosphere and behavoir, and ofc nice people to play with.

Why do you want to join Praeda: As i mentioned above, Comfy asked me to apply here and I think I would fit perfectly into your guild!

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? Besides that Iam a good player, you should accept me cause of my social skills, my good WOW-knowledge, got some experience as a raid and classleader and because Iam a funny person. Or did someone say thunderfury? Wink

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes ofc

Tell us about yourself: Barbeque

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: I wanted to post a screenshot here but that didn't work right now. I will deliver it later on since Iam at work now anyways.

I hope I could give you a good expression of myself and looking forward to hearing from you

Roblan
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Post  Fanzer Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:49 am

+1 no doubt, only negative is that you can't get on our homepage at home
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:03 am

What ones was much better now! Try using a proxy like hidemyass.com Wink
    Anonymous
    Roblan

Post  Roblan Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:03 am

Thx for the fast replies. I will try that later!
    Anonymous
    Roblan

Post  Roblan Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:59 pm

Update: Got my Beasts Deck
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

Post  hellfisk Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Think that you would fit nicely in our ranks.
    +1 not sure what blueprint says but judging by his post I think he also intends on voting yes, so I'm happy to welcome you to Praeda

Accepted
    Whisper Blueprint Hellfisk Tyven or Eowen for an invite!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:38 am