Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Melinda - resto druid application

Melinda
    Melinda
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 14

Melinda - resto druid application Empty Melinda - resto druid application

Post  Melinda Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:22 pm

General information.

Your name: John

Your age: 19

Your nationality: Serbian

Your current occupation: Looking for a job and playing WoW

Your time zone: +1 GMT

Character information.

Character name: Melinda

What class do you play: Druid, Rogue (alt)

Your race: Night Elf

Your spec: Resto

Your current gear: I have 6 epics, the rest is blue with the exception of my cloak which is for feral (i was feral before going resto). And from what my super inspect says, +154 bonus healing.

Fire resistance: 0

Nature resistance: 10 (racial)

Your professions, are you able to create something unique: I have Tailoring and enchanting but nothing really exceptional. Enchanting is at 300 and tailoring at 287.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: I did not play vanilla on retail. Should i just leave the rest blank? I'll do that...

What class did you play:

Equipment:

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes.

Do you have a mic: Yes.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes.

Are you ready to work with our loot system: Yes.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Yes, but i hope it's not a problem if i skip a raid.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: A nice organization.

Why do you want to join Praeda: A friend recommended it, plus my previous guild is breaking apart so i need to move on.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? Cause i'm a nice guy who abides by the rules.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Of course.

Tell us about yourself: Well, i'm John (or Johnny), i play the guitar, i like old TV shows like "Monty Python's flying circus" or "The twilight zone", and i am an apprentice of cooking (IRL). You can learn more about me if you accept me in your guild Wink.
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Melinda - resto druid application Empty Re: Melinda - resto druid application

Post  Blueprint Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:49 pm

Your application was pretty simple but seemed truthful. I'd like to know about your previous experience on vanilla bossfights (even on privates). The only concern I have about is how big of an impact will your new job do on your attendance?
    Melinda
    Melinda
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Melinda Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Well, i am not a very experienced PvE player as far as vanilla is concerned. I currently have experience with ZG and MC. As for the job, i probably won't find one before september and even then i think i'll only work in the morning shift.
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Post  Blueprint Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:59 pm

I hope your attendance will be unquestionable. About the boss fights. you will just have to read them up on wowhead Wink The last thing i'd like to know is your spirit/mp5/mana pool/ and bonus healing as 154 seems extremely low.
    Melinda
    Melinda
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Melinda Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:04 pm

Well as far as i know, super inspect is not very reliable. And i'll be honest with you i will try to attend as much as i can, but sometimes more pressing matters occur, especially when i'm looking for a job. That's why stated in the application that i hope it's not a problem if i skip a raid. As for my stats, i repeat, super inspect has proven (to me) to be an unreliable addon. If you can suggest a better one i can try with that, or you can inspect me ingame.
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Post  Blueprint Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Melinda
    Melinda
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Melinda Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Melinda - resto druid application 1sw11
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Post  Blueprint Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:18 pm

Your gear isn't the best you can get and you probably know it. As you've answered all my question and seem like a decent guy I will give you my vote. If the other officers agree to accept you will have an ultimatum of one week to get the BiS pre-raid gear. Meaning you need to be atleast 250-300healing/5k mana/ 50% gear enchanted minimum!
    Melinda
    Melinda
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Melinda Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Alright.
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Post  Fanzer Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Think that you would fit nicely in our ranks.

Accepted
    Whisper Blueprint Hellfisk Tyven, Eowen or Fanzer for an invite!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:17 am