Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Kaduk - prot warrior

Anonymous
    Kaduk

Kaduk - prot warrior Empty Kaduk - prot warrior

Post  Kaduk Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:15 am

First of all! I'd like to say hello, and thanks for viewing my application.

General information.

Your name: Adam

Your age: 18

Your nationality: Hungarian

Your current occupation: Just got my high-school graduation and moving to college.

Your time zone: GMT+1 = Server time.

Character information.

Character name: Kaduk

What class do you play: Warrior

Your race: Human

Your spec: Protection

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi & Dodge for Rogues etc.): 19,12% Block ; 14,12% Parry ; 11,17% Dodge ; 403 Def (will be more soon hopefully if I have the luck of the draw) ; 7306 Armor ; 5189 Unbuffed hp. (But whisp me in game if you have any question or want to inspect me anytime!)

Fire resistance: 20 atm. Got no Fire resist gear - but I have mats ready to craft them or let them be crafted. I still need Thorium Brotherhood rep. for the recipes.

Nature resistance: 0 was not thinking about it yet.

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": I can smelt Dark Iron Bars as a miner and I'm Armorsmith and gathering recipes, only got blue ones yet tho.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience:I've lvled up in vanilla on retail, and cleared ZG/AQ20/MC/Ony ( I also cleared whole BWL/AQ40 in TBC and WotLK). I did not play much back then cos I were still a kid 6 years ago. Smile

What class did you play: My main was a paladin back in the old days, but also played with warrior and rogue sometimes.

Equipment: I pretty much had ZG/AQ20 gear and some stuff from MC. I were always low on DKP as I could not raid too much.

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes I am

Do you have a mic: I do

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: I do, otherwise I wouldn't be here, would I? =)

Are you ready to work with our loot system: Sure

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: I'm able - I had 2 surgerys in the past month so I'm mostly at home nowadays.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I expect a friendly atmosphere and progressing raids.

Why do you want to join Praeda: I would like to join in a guild that actually do some raids and I would like to have a great time in that guild, not only when raiding. I like when guild chat never stopps, and when TS is full of guildies having great time! =)

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? I have 6 years of retail experience and I consider myself a good player. I'm working on my gear every day so I'm also an active player and working on my gear as much as I can. I can understand English "well" and played in a guild on retail with hardcore progress (was the best guild on the server at that time)

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Of course, tho I never liked to write on forums, but read them mostly, I always wrote down if I had something to add. And signing up for raids

Tell us about yourself: Well.. I never been good at this one, but I can say one for sure: I'm a friendly person who consider advices from other person and does what is the best. I'm also helpfull and I really like to laugh. Rofl, thats all i think Razz

Zerroc's favourite song: Answer is Correct now - Blueprint

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: I always wanted to achive my goal in vanilla wow - to clear all content but with a friendly guild while having great time, and I don't really care what it takes. I mean, I'm willing to wipe on the same boss for hours if its needed.

That would be everything! Thanks for reading my application!
    Good bye and have a good day! =)
    Kaduk
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

Kaduk - prot warrior Empty Re: Kaduk - prot warrior

Post  hellfisk Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:55 am

Good application, not a 100% sure about how many tank slots we have at the moment.
    +1 from me
    Tadashi
    Tadashi
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 10

Post  Tadashi Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:11 am

For sure we need another tank, good application mate.

Best of luck.
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Post  Fanzer Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:24 am

Would be à fool to deny this app, welcome to Praeda! Contact Fanzer/Blueprint/Eowen or Hellfisk ingame
    Qun
    Qun
    Lieutenant Commander
    Lieutenant Commander

Antal inlägg : 190

Post  Qun Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:40 am

Already been accepted but for what it is worth I have raided with him before and he is a nice chap who is able to focus for raids and generally performs well.
    Anonymous
    Kaduk

Kaduk - prot warrior Empty Thanks!

Post  Kaduk Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:02 pm

Thank you guys! Will contact you if'll be back in 1-2 hours! I'm happy to be accepted, I hope you wont be disappointed Wink
    In-game then!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:48 am