Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Viveca Combat Sword Dwarf Rogue

Anonymous
    Viveca

Viveca Combat Sword Dwarf Rogue Empty Viveca Combat Sword Dwarf Rogue

Post  Viveca Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Your name: Jordan

Your age: 18

Your nationality: British

Your current occupation: Currently at College.

Your time zone: GMT

Character name: Viveca

What class do you play: Rogue

Your race: Dwarf

Your specc: Combat Swords

Your current gear (No need to link your items but tell us approximately): 3/8 T1, 4/8 D1, AV and ZG rings, the rest is basically the gear required to start end game raiding.

Fire resistance: 20 unbuffed

Nature resistance: 110 NR unbuffed and this is without the crafted NR gear, have most of the mats for the gear and the +15 NR enchant mats for cloak.

Your proffesions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": Currently engi and mining, can craft all the Fire Frost Shadow reflect trinkets and repair bot but nothing special yet.

PvE experience: In retail I led my guild from ZG up too Naxx and got most first server kills, got up to Grand Widdow Faerlina in Naxx. Have been raiding on vanilla servers ever since TBC came out, high experience of all boss fights in ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, AQ40, Naxx but can sometimes depend due to how well scripted the boss fights are on private servers.

What class did you play: Rogue

Equipment: Mostly T2.5 gear and random farmed gear from BWL/AQ40/Naxx

Are you able to attend to Ventrilo: Certainly.

Do you have a mic: Yes.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Without a doubt.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I expect a friendly atmosphere and community while maintaining the professionalism that is required to raid.

Why do you want to join Praeda: I thrive off team work and raiding, I have been waiting for a few weeks for a guild that I deem to be fit for me, from what I see you are very organised, members are friendly and you know what is expected of members especially when it comes to fit the criteria to make a successful raiding guild.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild?

I think you should accept me because I would make a great addition to the guild, I am very experienced based on all end game raids and I can attend 100% and be punctual 100%. I can have a laugh with members while raiding seriously and I am very organised for raids etc, I always try to put a help in hand when anything needs farming for the progress of the guild or other members, I thrive off success and end game raiding progression and mainly teamwork! cheers

Tell us about yourself: I currently attend college and I am creating my own business at the moment, going to be selling gadgets in store and online. My hobbies are playing Vanilla WoW (obviously), gaming as a whole on all consoles, currently in a relationship 3rd year running with my girlfriend (who is also my business partner).

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting:
    Thankyou for taking the time to read my application and I hope I will be rolling with you soon, here is a PVP movie that I made back in the day when WoW was at it's best!

Vargen
    Vargen
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 519

Viveca Combat Sword Dwarf Rogue Empty Re: Viveca Combat Sword Dwarf Rogue

Post  Vargen Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Hello Viveca,

Thank you for your application, I really enjoyed reading it and I can tell you spent some time on it. You are just what we seek to our guild, a dedicated player who is friendly and isn't just around to get some epics.

So you have my vote, +1.
    Nyem
    Nyem
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 171

Post  Nyem Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:30 pm

Numero Uno application I've seen in... years?
    Anywho, really great application mate. A crystal clear +1 from me.
    You'll be a great resource for the guild!

Best Regards - Nyem

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:58 am