Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

latsz-Mage

Xitera
    Xitera
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

latsz-Mage Empty latsz-Mage

Post  Xitera Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:11 pm

Your name:Rado

Your age:23

Your nationality:Bulgaria

Your current occupation:student

Your time zone:+2

Character name: Latsz

What class do you play:Mage

Your race:Gnome

Your spec:30/0/21,21/0/30

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.):crit+5/Hit+8 SP-310 atm

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):chest+100Hp,boots+7stam,1h+30Sp bracer+9stam I will ench my hands soon.

Fire resistance:80

Nature resistance:86

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":herb/engener-nothing special

Do you have a character for herbing?my own

Played time (/played in game for details): 6 months

Are you attuned to MC/BWL (State both):only for MC

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:atm iam in Ethernal Knights but they didnt start whit raids yet,and iam able to run only PuG raids(i hate PuG)

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:i have all necessary mage adds forr PvE

PvE experience:2 years

What class did you play:Mage

Equipment:full T1 and some T2.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Are you able to attend on Mumble:yes

Do you have a mic:yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): Loot council is great

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): yes

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time): yes

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:understanding, friendship etc.

Why do you want to join Praeda: I see an opportunity to reach the final stages of the game whit your help

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):most important-brain

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):not always get things right the first time, so it is in real life.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild:no

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:yes

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):I'm not married,iam student in one of the bigest city in bulgaria,my hobby is playing football

Zerroc's favourite song:wtf is Zerroc O.o?

Thank you for your time.
    viveca
    viveca
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 75

latsz-Mage Empty Re: latsz-Mage

Post  viveca Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Hi there Rado,

It seems you have not taken the time to read our guild information, you seem to think that we are a loot council guild whereas we use DKP loot system.

Also you have not taken the time to read our Rules as if you did you would know what Zerroc's favourite song is.

I have taken the time to inspect you in-game and unfortunately your gear does not meet our requirements, including the Green Engi head. We require that members have enchants on all gear including Head + Pants as it is really easy to farm and we are currently about to enter AQ40.

I don't think your answers were very detailed, and over all I think there wasn't even 10 minutes of time put into this application, or effort.

It's a -1 from me I'm afraid.

Kind Regards,

Viveca/Gefufna (Officer of Praeda).
    Xitera
    Xitera
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Post  Xitera Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:46 pm

''I have taken the time to inspect you in-game and unfortunately your gear does not meet our requirements, including the Green Engi head. We require that members have enchants on all gear including Head + Pants as it is really easy to farm and we are currently about to enter AQ40''

I also inspect some ppl frop your guild they didnt have ench on head+pants,Most of them even had no gear for aq40.i make this aplic like BiS PRE Raid gear(miss only head from ubrs but soon ill be able to craft eng head from ZG its also BiS)

''Also you have not taken the time to read our Rules as if you did you would know what Zerroc's favourite song is''

Мost of the applications here do not even respond to this question,but this does not prevent you and you accept hem.

Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:08 pm

I also inspect some ppl frop your guild they didnt have ench on head+pants,Most of them even had no gear for aq40.i make this aplic like BiS PRE Raid gear(miss only head from ubrs but soon ill be able to craft eng head from ZG its also BiS)
    We expect from our new members to be fully prepared and enchanted when applying. Looking at someone else is just an excuse.

You didn't seem to put much effort in your application either. Your answers were short and you didn't even take a bit of time to edit your application - so it is at least readable.

We accept constructive criticism - the way you react won't make Praeda the best place for you though. I'd suggest you look for another guild.

Denied

-Blueprint, Guild Master and Mage Class Leader

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:49 pm