Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Articka - Fury Warrior

Articka
    Articka
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 19

Articka - Fury Warrior Empty Articka - Fury Warrior

Post  Articka Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:52 pm

General information.

Your name: Bengan

Your age: 22

Your nationality: Norwegian

Your current occupation:Nothing at the moment

Your time zone: Gmt+1

Character information.

Character name:Articka

What class do you play: Warrior

Your race:Human

Your spec:Fury 17 / 34 / 0 I have no problem to resec prot if that is what's needed to get me a spot ^^

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.): 13 crit, 7% hit, 612 ap, 219 str.
    I am almost BiS, just need HoJ, epic chest from BRd arena and valor gloves to make them into D2. I have crafted both titanic and lionheart and working on persuader.

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear): I am working on 8 str on head and legs. Crusader on my Mh weapon, 9str on bracers and thats it. The other items are not worth putting a enchant on as i am looking to upgrade it rather soon. If i were to get a raid spot i would enchant everything anyway since every dps matters in a raid.

Fire resistance:17

Nature resistance:59

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": I have Bs and Alch but only at a low skill due to gearing was more important to me then a prof.

Do you have a character for herbing? I have my ways to get what i need. But i am looking to get a herb char

Played time (/played in game for details):3 days 18 hours so far

Are you attuned to MC/BWL (State both): I am only attuned to Mc as i recently dinged this char and i have only done ubrs and the npc was not up at that time.

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: I have a character in the guild Rollback. I dont like to play as a healer and i hate raiding with ignorant americans so i decided to go alliance with a few friends.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: Ctra is the only thing i use at the moment.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: I am a hardcore raider since vanilla and i have cleared almost all content when it was up to date. My retail classic experiance looks like this
    8/9 Aq40, 4/15 Naxx. Instructor Raz, Gothik, Anub, and Grand Widow.

What class did you play: Rogue

Equipment: I had 3/8 T2, 3/5 T2.5 and 2 T3 with a Mispalced servo arm in Mh and Iblis Oh.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: I were lucky when i found Paradigma on Terenas where i played, i joined a mc and bwl "pug" where they took in some players and just gave them gear they dident need. I had a friend there so i got the chanse to join, mc and bwl was done i was asked by the rogue cl himself to make a application as he liked my damage and my attitude. After that i was raiding Aq40 ^^. I had to quit due to school got abit too heavy with raiding from 18:30 - 00:00 so i said thanks and bb.

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble:Yes i got it installed but in my opinion it has half the quality that VT has.

Do you have a mic:I do

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:I did not find them but i am sure i do, I just want a raiding guild.

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is):DKP is the most fair system and ive used it since well i started to play so i got nothing against it at all.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks):Yes i can.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: No, i stopped raiding with Rollback as i said.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda. Well i am Bengan, living in Norway at the moment just being a couch potato n just looking for a job and playing vanilla wow. I have become somewhat a friend with Ekaterina and he told me to make a application. As i like to play with him*insert pun here* i figured why not.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time):Yepp

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Not alot, to get a raid spot and to have fun

Why do you want to join Praeda:To raid and just have fun while playing on this awesome server.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):A high level of attendance, personal skill and a all around good fella that dosent really make trouble and like to help people. I dont know what else to say.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):Nooooooooooooooooooo *Sarcasm* i know all about it trust me.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:I like to post and be active on the forums, its fun to troll abit too ^^

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): I play wow as a hobby and well i smoke weed and sleep, party abit n stuff like that.

Zerroc's favourite song: YMCA?

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: Hmm, i cant come up with anything but feel free to ask me anything you would find usefull that i havent alr put into the application.
    Izural
    Izural
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 396

Articka - Fury Warrior Empty Re: Articka - Fury Warrior

Post  Izural Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Eventho I liked most of your apply, im sorry to have to say no.

We already have enough warriors in the guild.

Good luck finding another guild Smile
    Krvolok
    Krvolok
    Knight-Captain
    Knight-Captain

Antal inlägg : 147

Articka - Fury Warrior Empty asdsad

Post  Krvolok Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:53 pm

I have to comment, whats up with all these fury warriors with 13-15-20% crit? i remember that u and me izu checked ours before i stopped and it was arround 45% right?
    Izural
    Izural
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 396

Post  Izural Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Krvolok wrote:I have to comment, whats up with all these fury warriors with 13-15-20% crit? i remember that u and me izu checked ours before i stopped and it was arround 45% right?

I had 49,02 last raid Smile Not sure whats up with that either

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:11 am