Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Hunter-Zokete

zokete
    zokete
    Knight
    Knight

Antal inlägg : 123

Hunter-Zokete Empty Hunter-Zokete

Post  zokete Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:21 pm

General information.

Your name: Manuel

Your age: 20

Your nationality: Spanish

Your current occupation: Student

Your time zone: +1

Character information.

Character name: Zokete

What class do you play: Hunter

Your race: Night elf

Your spec: Marksmanship/survi (2/31/18)

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.):

29% crit 5%hit (capp with hit gear for tranq bosses) 420 agil/187.6 dps unbuffed

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):

gear:
    5 blue items from ubrs and zg
    12 epic items from mc, bwl and aq20
    enchants:
    All stats +4 on chest (T1)
    +15 FR on back (aq20 set)
    +7 agil on gloves (not +15 because its a blue item, from zg)
    T2 legs (unenchanted, couldn't get a zg idol yet)
    +7 agil on feet (T2)
    +7 dmg Scope on ranged weapon (couldn`t buy the +3%hit scope yet) MC hunter's quest bow
    +15 agil on each 1h weapon

Fire resistance: 80 with FR gear

Nature resistance: 20

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":

Engineering, gnomish (300/300)i can make field repair bot and goblin jumper cables (got goblin jumper cables XL but cant make them because requires goblin engineering

Do you have a character for herbing?

Yes i have an alchemist alter, so i can make my own elixirs

Played time (/played in game for details):

played time: almost 19 days logged

Are you attuned to MC/BWL (State both):

yes im attuned for mc and bwl

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:

my former guild was "Imperium" wich has been recently broken (dont know why most people, including officers, leave)

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:

Bartender2, DamageMeters, Equipcompare, KLHThreatmeter, Sorren's Hunter timers, Xperl and Chatbox

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: i didnt play retail on blizz server, i started playing on blizz at TBC, but i got experience on feenix raids

What class did you play: i played a feral druid on TBC

Equipment: Iplayed full TBC so i was epic geared

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble:

yes i am

Do you have a mic:

yes i have but my pronunciation isnt very good so i prefer write, but i can try to speak if u are patient with me Smile

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:

yes i do

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is):

yes i think your loot system is the best one, and its the same that we used in my old guild, dkp loot with prio on items based on guild rank

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks):

Yes i can

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild:

I have a lvl 60 paladin but its not on a raiding guild, he is just my alchemist

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

i have been playing wow for a long time and i really enjoy 1.12 version, and i want to join praeda cause i want to progress and clean everything and i know praeda is a good pve guild.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time):

Yes, i have rarely any setback

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:

progess on pve content and have fun on raids

Why do you want to join Praeda:

i know they have been raiding for a long time and that just what i want, serious people interested on progress, having fun time on raids but not losing time.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):

i think i am sympathetic but serious when i should be,and i think i can help the guild to progess on pve same like guild can help me.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):

Yes i do, someone just can not pretend to do every thing well at first, mistakes are not bad when you learn from them

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:

Yes i am

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):

I study computers so i enjoy them, i dont practice any sports but should do it.
    I am too young to be married so i haven't got a wife but i have a girlfriend since five years ago

Zerroc's favourite song: Zerroc's favourite song is Lonely Island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:
    I think my English is sufficient, but i can have some mistakes wich i hope you can understand
    Qun
    Qun
    Lieutenant Commander
    Lieutenant Commander

Antal inlägg : 190

Hunter-Zokete Empty Re: Hunter-Zokete

Post  Qun Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:22 pm

Hi there, not a bad application. I will give you a +1 as long as you promise to get 168 NR and a full set of enchants within the next week. The nature res is a requirement for our current progression raid content and the full set of enchants will bring you in line with our guild requirements. Look forward to seeing you in raid on Thursday if you agree Smile
    zokete
    zokete
    Knight
    Knight

Antal inlägg : 123

Post  zokete Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:40 pm

sure, i will try to get a NR gear as soon as i can, i have gold and some mats at bank so i think it will not be so hard. About the enchants i just need to get an idol from zg for my legs, enchant my brazers and replace the 15 FR on back for NR or 5 to all resistances.
    Strohm
    Strohm
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 17

Post  Strohm Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:35 am

Good gear, decent application. Focus on getting the NR as stated above. If you have questions concerning about how to get the NR gear ask any of our hunters in guild or read praeda's raid forums. Otherwise +1 from me as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:42 pm