Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Tischa - Human Warrior

Tischa
    Tischa
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Tischa - Human Warrior Empty Tischa - Human Warrior

Post  Tischa Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:50 pm

General information.

Your name: Martin Ekwall

Your age: 1988/04/05

Your nationality: Sweden

Your current occupation: Professional Master of Science and Technology (PMST)

Your time zone: +1

Character information.

Character name: Tischa

What class do you play: Warrior

Your race: Human

Your spec: 31/20/0 (Doing PvP at the moment and I dont mind going as either tank or dual dps)

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.):
    I have halfdecent gear for all specs really, nothing specific though. I dont have BiS pre-raid gear which I found was a requirement but I don't mind giving it a shot anyway.
    800ap, 24% critical chanse and 4% hit on gear.

As a fury warrior I benefit mostly from strenght which provides me attackpower, agility for improved crit chanse. Weapon skill is the best though since it counts both as expertise rating and hit rating.

As a tank strenght gives me block value, higher threat. Agility = avoidance and crit. Stamina for increased health.

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):
    I did recently start at this server thus I have not farmed alot of gold neither found any gear worth enchanting. At the very start you do often change gear since you easy find replaceable equipment.

Fire resistance: 78

Nature resistance: 0

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans"

300 BS/300 Engineering - no unique recepies.

Do you have a character for herbing?

I do not.

Played time (/played in game for details):
    6 days in total.

Are you attuned to MC/BWL (State both):
    Attuned to both.

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:
    I was in Seal cub clubbing club but they disbanded as soon as I joined.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:
    Threatmetre, DBM and CCwatch.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: ZG - Full. MC - Full. AQ20 - Full. BWL - Full. AQ40 - 8/9. Naxx - 4/16

What class did you play: Warrior

Equipment: 4/5 t2.5, Ashkandi and a few items I can't remember at this moment. I had Blackhand's breathd for a long time thought, lol!

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms:
    4-5 raids per week deppending on progression. We used DKP system. Members prioritated over trials. 90% attendence else removed. Basically the same as many other successful guilds, might abit smoother though.

Are you able to attend on Mumble:
    Yes.

Do you have a mic:
    Yes.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:
    I sure do.

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is):
    I have done it before (read above) dispite the miniumum bid required.
    For Z'G and AQ20 except Hakkar and Ossirian everyone are free to roll. Enchants are prioritated for players with t2 or higher. Initiates are only allowed 1 item per raid if nothing else is said by an officer. If 2 bids for the same item are equal they will have to link their current item in that slot to the Masterlooter.
    If both have that item enchanted they will have to roll. If only 1 have the item enchanted he wins by default. 50% enchanted to be able to bid. (Copyed alot lame as I am. I can ensure that I recieved the message.)
    This sounds cool!

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks):
    Done that before so I don't see a problem.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild:

No.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.
    I am a far fatched player who is not satisfied with unorganised pugs. I can relate my winninghead in sports to games like this. I want to stand as a winner and to be that I do not only think that I will be, but I flip the coin and watch the other side to remind me what is required to get there. I want to be a part of a progressive and succssive guild as this one. To be honest, Praeda did just happend get my attention. But I guess that is good since I barely never gave a thought applying before. Creds!

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time):

Yes but I can't ensure that I can have a 100% attendence.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:

As I said before, looking for a progressive guild and a succsessive such.

Why do you want to join Praeda:

Kinda same question is it not? Razz

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):
    Former retail guild was top15 europe. We held that title untill ulduar in wotlk was released and before the disband I should mention that I have done alot of tanking aswell apart from fury and 2-h slam specc. During s1-3 I and my IRL-friend paladin were rank 1-5 in 2v2 in our battlegroup. I consider myself good and very familiar to my class since I have been playing warrior for 6 years. I did also take part as officer and classleader.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):

It is like anything, for every time you do it again you will get better at it. It is not that complicated.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:
    Yes I do want to be a part of it, which does not only mean killing mobs.

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):
    Fotball, hockey, tennis, programming and fishing beside the computer are my hobbies in general. I do have a wife, more of a girlfriend really, which I try to spend time with as much as I can.

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island - Like A Boss Wink
    Izural
    Izural
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 396

Tischa - Human Warrior Empty Re: Tischa - Human Warrior

Post  Izural Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Hello there

A nice application, but sadly your gear is lacking and we are full on fury warriors.

So im going have to say no.

Good luck finding another guild Smile

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:13 pm