Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Holy paladin application

Tephex
    Tephex
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 16

Holy paladin application Empty Holy paladin application

Post  Tephex Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:43 am

General information.

Your name:
    Tim

Your age:

Your nationality:
    Norway

Your current occupation:
    Gaming

Your time zone:
    GMT+1

Character information.

Character name:
    Tephex

What class do you play:
    Paladin

Your race:
    Human

Your spec:
    Holy

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.):
    486 Healing 24Mp5 4982 unbuffed(250 int) crit chance unknown.

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):
    Currently I have no enchants, the reason being I wasn't really planning on enchanting my blue gear, but as its a requirement to the guild, I will get enchants as soon as possible. Wasn't sure if I should apply before I got my enchants, but decided to let you know im getting them asap.

Fire resistance:

Nature resistance:

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    I have Alchemy and herbloring, both at 300/300, but I can't make anything of significance yet.

Do you have a character for herbing?:
    Yes

Played time (/played in game for details):
    7days, 12 hours.

Are you attuned to MC/BWL (State both):
    Yes, I am attuned to MC and BWL

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:
    I've been in the Argent crusade a good while back, but quit the game for a while due to IRL stuff, later joined a guild lead by Sventevith(cant remember the guild name) which disbanded after a while, so I took a break and just got back into the game more or less, been in a few other guilds that just wasn't serious enough with raiding. Don't get the image I just quit and take breaks though, I was in those guilds for a good while.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:
    Big Wigs, CT_RaidAssist, CT_RABossMods, CT_RaidTracker, Decursive, Natur ECB

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings:
    I am using keybindings, I have the Razer naga mouse, with every button bound to a spell or item(more or less) I also have R, E and Q bound to my spells. I also use shift+[key] on a lot of spells. Picture is at the bottom.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience:
    none in the actual vanilla retail period of WoW, due to me being very casual at the time.

What class did you play:
    Warlock

Equipment:
    Greens and blues pretty much, was level 40 or so.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms.

Are you able to attend on Mumble:
    Yes

Do you have a mic:
    Yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:
    Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is):
    Yes, I am ready to work with the DKP system, I feel its a very good loot distribution system if used right, as in the right priorities on items are given etc.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks):
    Yes, Currently I only have the mats for Distilled wisdom, but I should manage as I farm the herbs. I also have other potions elixirs etc.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild:
    not that I am raiding with, or is in any other guild for that matter, but I do have a 60 Warlock, and a level 60 Mage.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time):
    Yes

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:
    I expect a serious and friendly raiding environment.

Why do you want to join Praeda:
    I want to raid with someone who's serious about raiding and know what they are doing.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):
    I think I am mature for my age, friendly and can take constructive criticism.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):
    Yes, wiping and knowing why is a part of progression because it will help you not make mistakes, or do things better/faster etc.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:
    Yes

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):
    I enjoy pretty much anything involving a board, skateboarding, wakeboarding, snowboarding. I'm very interested in gaming as well, I currently play League of Legends and Elder scrolls V: Skyrim when I'm not playing wow pretty much.

Zerroc's favourite song:
    Lonely Island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: as I haven't had a chance to tell you my raid experience on feenix, I guess I'll go ahead and do that.
    ZG 9/9
    AQ20 5/6 (not 100% sure if I've done ossirian or not)
    MC 10/10
    Onyxia 1/1
    BWL 7/8
    AQ40 0/9

I am kind of shy when it comes to talking on mumble or TS etc, but if there's something raid-related I will respond.
    Holy paladin application Wowscr10
    My Current UI
    galahead
    galahead
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 179

Holy paladin application Empty Re: Holy paladin application

Post  galahead Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:07 pm

Pretty mature language for your age. I will give you a +1 but if you are going to be accepted make sure you have everything enchanted (including head and legs) otherwise you will be ranked as slacker till you get those enchants. Slacker rank means you are not allowed to bid in any drops even to those nobody else needs.

Let's see what officers say
    Rhesus
    Rhesus
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 66

Post  Rhesus Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:08 pm

Decent application. Work on ur enchants as Galahead advised u and /w me ingame to have a little chat.

Rhesus afro
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:03 pm

Full gear enchanted, and NR is minimum. Work on that please.
    Tephex
    Tephex
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Tephex Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:56 pm

I've got some Enchants for now, not the very best enchants though.
    As I just got Hide of the wild I don't have a lot of money so as I get money ill get more enchants, mainly working on head/leg enchants.
    Tephex
    Tephex
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Tephex Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:36 pm

After talking to Rhesus in-game he told me to get + healing on Wep, bracers and gloves. Which I now have got!
    The NR plate will be in place as soon as my arcanite bar CD comes off, which will be tomorrow at 15:00 ST, at which point Rhesus told me I could have it crafted by someone from the guild free of charge, my mats of course.
    Rhesus
    Rhesus
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  Rhesus Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:27 pm

Velozz can craft em, it will be np. /w me ingame for a final inspection.
    Rhesus
    Rhesus
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  Rhesus Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Welcome to Praeda!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:58 pm