Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Hornfalk human female rogue.

Hornfalk
    Hornfalk
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Hornfalk human female rogue. Empty Hornfalk human female rogue.

Post  Hornfalk Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:12 am

General information.

Your name: David

Your age: 22

Your nationality: Sweden

Your current occupation: Unemployed

Your time zone: GMT+1

Character information.

Character name: Hornfalk

What class do you play: Rogue

Your race: Human

Your spec: 19/32/0 (combat) can't link it in 7 days....

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.):
    My gear is full blue, with some BiS. 27,7 crit chance, 551 ap, 283 agility. only +3 hit.

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):
    don't have any enchants atm, waiting for me getting BiS blues, and then focusing on enchants.

Fire resistance:
    Nature resistance:
    Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    No sry i can't.

Do you have a character for herbing?

No.
    Played time (/played in game for details):
    3 days 6 hours. played rogue in wotlk so i know the class.

Are you attuned to MC/BWL (State both):
    Mc Yes
    BWL No

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:
    Only have a guild with 10 friends atm, no serious.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:
    KTM threathmeter, dmgmeter, ct_raidassist, natur enemy castbar, ccwatch.

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings:
    Ofc i use key bindings, can't link in 7 days -_- /w me ingame and i'l send you a pic.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: ZG,MC,BWL,ONYXIA,AQ20,AQ40 up to huhuran, never done naxx in vanilla tho.

What class did you play: Night elf hunter. (female) =)

Equipment:4 giantstalker 2 from blue pvp set and 1-2 dragonstalker.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: Legion of sion was it's name, very friendly and good guild. We had a great loot system for t1 and t2 we kind of rotated with loots.

Rules, condition and terms: Don't remember all, was 5 years ago or something ^^

Are you able to attend on Mumble: Mumble is like ventrilo? In that case yes.

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): Yes im used to dkp systems.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): Yes

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild:No

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time): Yes

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: A friendly guild that can give me the same experience that my old guild in vanilla did.

Why do you want to join Praeda: I want to feel the old feelings when you raid nefarian etc.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): I've played world of warcraft since vanilla, and since then i feel more experienced and skilled as a player, i think that Praeda can have good use of me.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): Yes, unless you try you can't defeat the foe! (to understand the fight)

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): I'm 22 years old living in a small town in sweden, with my small town girl, unemployed for the moment, i have a degree in windpower engineering, I like to play football in the summers.

Zerroc's favourite song: LIKE A BAWS

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:
    galahead
    galahead
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 179

Hornfalk human female rogue. Empty Re: Hornfalk human female rogue.

Post  galahead Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:41 am

So:
    You don't have bis gear,
    you don't have enchants,
    you are not BWL attuned,
    you don't have any kind of nature resistance...

what do you expect???

Let's wait for rogue class leader to see your application and if there is a spot in Praeda for you then you will need to address the above issues. But honestly, why would we get you and not someone that meets those requirements?

Anyway good luck with your application
    Qun
    Qun
    Lieutenant Commander
    Lieutenant Commander

Antal inlägg : 190

Post  Qun Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:54 am

Reiterating largely what Gala said. Not BIS pre-raid items, no enchants, no BWL attunement, bad grammar and bad spelling. It just seems like no effort was put into both preparing the character to enter a raiding guild or in the application itself. -1
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:10 am

Sorry but we are ok with rogue right now.

Declined

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:56 pm