Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Applycation From Murfy

Blizzlike
    Blizzlike
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Applycation From Murfy Empty Applycation From Murfy

Post  Blizzlike Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:23 pm

Hi im From Bulgarian Im experienced and active member . I dont have alts im Frost Mage, im 17 years old i dont understand really well english.i have attuned to MC and BWL, Im Male Gnome ,my talents are 2/0/49 , i got 12 % crit chance my gear is Eye of Flame , Elder Magus pendant , Elder wizzard mantle, Cloak of the Hakkari worshipers , Arcanist Robes , Zandalar illusionist Wraps , Brightspark Gloves , Belt of Untapped Power , Bloodtinged kilt , Wolfrunner shoes , maiden's Circle , Songstone of Ironforge , Zandalarian hero Charm , Heart of Wrymthalak , Touch of Chaos , Elemental Mage staff that is hope is enough to come in your guild. I wanna join Praeda because im lookin for good and progressive Guild I will do my best and i hope i help with something to this guild! I have Mic , I dont have no more 60 lvl Char then this. I will be able to come to the guild raids . Im not married Im still study. I study Architecture I dont have Proffesions but i have another char that is horde and he is alchemist, i use him for flasks and potions ! Thanks a lot i hope you bring me to your guild Smile
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Applycation From Murfy Empty Re: Applycation From Murfy

Post  Franckdux Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Declined.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:14 am