Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Stringtrosan Hunter Apply

Stringtrosan
    Stringtrosan
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 3

Stringtrosan Hunter Apply Empty Stringtrosan Hunter Apply

Post  Stringtrosan Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:31 pm

General information.

Your name: My name is Lucas Selmer.

Your age: I'm 18 years old.

Your nationality: I'm from the beutiful country sweden Very Happy

Your current occupation: I'm still attending school but i got a part time job as a chef in a resturant, my education is about food and all the things you need to know to become a good chef.
    And i'm also going to compete with other chef's from sweden in a competition for the title "swedens best chef" (for my age).
    My goal is ofcourse to become a realy good chef some day, and have a place of my own.

Your time zone: UTC/GMT +1 hour is my time zone, so i'm right on the server time.

Character information. I just started on the server about 4 days ago, because my friend told me about the server and i loved vanilla on retail. so i started here and i dinged lvl 60 about 2 days ago. My char has preraid gear. wich i hope will get better and iam working hard on it.

Character name: My chars name is Stringtrosan.

What class do you play: I'm playing on a hunter right now, and i love him. Embarassed

Your race: I'm a cute little Male dwarf

Your spec: i'm atm Marksman but if needed i will respec.

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear):

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear): dont got any enchants atm , but as soon as i get my golds that i lended my friend i will enchant and hit my gear up abit.

Fire resistance: 25

Nature resistance: 60 with my aspect.

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":

Do you have a character for herbing? not and extra but iam lvling herbing and alch on my hunter here Smile

Played time (/played in game for details): 1 day 9 hrs and 48 min atm Smile

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : No i'm not but i were on retail Smile that has to count for something Smile

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: i dont have any guild or havent been in one either.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: DeadlyBossMode. Recount/threat. thats it i guess.

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings: i kinda got my whole ui keybinded, most of the keybinds are located on my left side so i can reac them easy and it feels better and then i have some of em on my mouse.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail. i have been there and done that in vanilla on retail along with my brother. we raided ZG/clear MC/clear BWL/clear Onyx/clear first 4 bosses in naxx. and AQ20 and 40 / fully cleared aswell. that was what i did back in the vanilla days, but i ave been playing cata wotlk and bc but that play style dident fit me it was to easy i thaught. Bc might have been ok but not as good as vanilla were. and in the expansions i did most of the instances, expet for Sunwell in BC. and the latest in cata.

PvE experience: oh i just wrote that above Very Happy

What class did you play: I played a Troll Shaman lvl 60 resto , and an Orc Hunter marksman lvl 60.
    Full epic on both my chars from MC/AQ40/BWL, and some few epics on my shaman from naxx.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: we were all good folks, nice to each other and nice to the new comers, the people i liked most in the guild was Brazul and Razgual and my IRL friend Ushnark. we were the people who started the raids and ushnark was the guild leader, we always keept the guildies on a god mode and tried to have fun but still make sure to get things done.

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble:

Do you have a mic: Yes i do.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes.

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): You dont just buff 1 guildie up, you make sure that you do whats best for the guild in the long run.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): Yes Ofc

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: no i have not.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda. I thaught the gear system and the guild in general seems to be a social and good guild.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time): yes i will be able to do that Smile thats not a problem at all.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: A fun time, and to see and feel the raiding spirit like i did on retail vanilla.

Why do you want to join Praeda: It seems like a good and fun guild, and i dont want to be forever alone on the server Sad so i want to shape up and start having fun.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): hard question tbh, the only thing i can give you is my experience from retail. and a fun time. and a good looking char Smile

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): beacause everytime you wipe is a sign that you did something wrong, and the wipe will change that so you in the end will make it and do it right. and a wipe is nothing to be mad about, just get back in there.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: yes, ofc i will you can count on that.

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): i wrote some of the things i do on my spare time in the begning of the apply. but the rest i can fill in here. I usally go out with my friends and we are often going to the 8-ball bar to play some 8-ball and drink some beer. and just slowly sink into a softinator mode, else i use to just be with my female friends, and go to partys and stuff , or hit the gym up with my pal Petter and Ali, i aslo train MMA and American football. and My favorite soccer team is Real Madrid. and my favorite clip on youtube is Laddergoat and the amnesia omg wtf clip with the guy that is so afraid to go out (at night). Wink i hope some one gets that bad joke Sad , so a short summary, i like to party, play wow, be with friends, play 8ball , hit the gym, and train MMA and American football. And i love music i'm rapping but i have no ide if its good or bad i havent gone public yet Razz

Zerroc's favourite song: like a boss! by lonley island (spelling?)

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: my favortie song is levels by avicii Smile ! thats important to know i guess :O ?

Bye ! Smile
    Izural
    Izural
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 396

Stringtrosan Hunter Apply Empty Re: Stringtrosan Hunter Apply

Post  Izural Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:43 pm

Talked with him ingame and he seems like a nice and friendly guy. However as you stated yourself, your gear is not good enough and needs to be worked on.
    I was the one who told him to make this apply and keep it updated as he's gear gets better.
    If you reach BiS preraid and a real NR set I think we should invite you.

So keep working on that gear and keep us updated!
    Stringtrosan
    Stringtrosan
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Stringtrosan Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Yes i will start working on that right now ! Smile
    Thanks Sir.
    Tomy
    Tomy
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 226

Post  Tomy Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:34 pm

:d
    <3 dorf huneter + dorf>all
    So + for me!
    good luck !
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:32 pm

Do you have hit gear for tranq bosses?
    Stringtrosan
    Stringtrosan
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Stringtrosan Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:24 pm

no but as i said iam working on it , my friend is going to craft items help me out so ill get the BiS gear and NR gear.
    Megatoffz
    Megatoffz
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 57

Post  Megatoffz Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:18 am

I've had some ingame experience with this guy. He seems nice and friendly. As far as i can see he have been farming for his gear, could use some NR gear though. I also gave im a warmonger for 3% hit for tranq fights.
    To me it seems like a dedicated player with potential.
    +1
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Slot was taken, declined and closed.
    Good luck in search of guild that suits you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:41 am