Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

I wish to join MAGE

amella
    amella
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

I wish to join MAGE Empty I wish to join MAGE

Post  amella Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:46 pm

General information.

Your name: Nikolai
    Your age: 19

Your nationality: Bulgaria

Your current occupation: Student medic

Your time zone: +1 from ST

Character information.

Character name: Amella

What class do you play: Mage

Your race: Human

Your spec: 32/0/19

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.): / 11%Crit + 312 Intellect unbuffed.

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):
    Fire resistance: 51

Nature resistance: 8

Your professions, Tailoring
    Do you have a character for herbing? yes.

Played time (/played in game for details):6 month.I have 3 characters -Rogue-Priest-And this mage

Are you attuned to MC/BWL (State both): Both.

What are your former guild(s) with characters that are 3 Replica Ase of Spades Gluttony

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: !Maximum of 36 But the foundation DECURESE CRITLINE ...
    Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: Zg, AQ20 , MC , BWL, AQ40 . .

What class did you play: Rogue and priest .

Equipment: [Arcanist Gloves],[Mana Igniting Cord][Arcanist Leggings][Bloodvine Boots][Dragonslayer's Signet][Band of Vaulted Secrets][Insignia of the Alliance][Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas][Mar'li's Touch][Talon of Furious Concentration][Shivsprocket's Shiv][Zandalar Illusionist's Wraps][Bloodvine Vest][Chromatic Cloak][Spellweaver's Turban][Zandalar Illusionist's Mantle][Diana's Pearl Necklace]
    Rules, condition and terms

Are you able to attend on Mumble: Yeap.

Do you have a mic: Yeap.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yeap.

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): Dkp system. I used dkp sytem and i think its fair. If you are active you will get loots. Never been in a guild with LC tho so dkp is the only system i used.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables Yeap.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: .Yes.I have 3 heroes but not in the guild.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda: I am looking for an endgame guild with good atmosphere.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time): Yeap.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Positive attitude, good company. Everything else will come.

Why do you want to join Praeda: As i mentioned before, i am looking for an endgame guild.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): I am active, i know my class and dont have negative attitude.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): Yea, cause if u dont wipe u are not going to learn what you did wrong.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yea.

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): hang our with friends. learn meditsina.my hobby is kickboxing .no have woman only girlfrend ^^

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island - Like a boss
    kazekan
    kazekan
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 427

I wish to join MAGE Empty Re: I wish to join MAGE

Post  kazekan Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:09 am

Hi,

First of all it was a decent application but I miss some minor things like hit% so I know if you gonna do dmg in bwl or just gonna miss the target.

Otherwise the gear and other stuff seems to be ok, but the enchants I simply cannot find.
    Also the NR gear is just too low. We are forcing ppl to come prepared with venom sacs and some other minor stuff that can be done pretty quick.

If you have fire gears that would be a huge plus because we are most likely to run fire builds in naxx.

I am in need of 8 full time active mages (huge fire dmg) which means 3 or 4 more spots has to be filled/competed to get.

So I cannot accept this application atm before our two recently new mages have proven themself.
    But I'll suggest you keeping up the good work and mabey a spot will open for you if there's still any interest.

Best regards
    Kazekan
    amella
    amella
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

I wish to join MAGE Empty :P

Post  amella Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:08 pm

thanks how long will their period
    Anelith
    Anelith
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 64

Post  Anelith Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:30 pm

Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:30 pm

Yes I know you, you're using necklace with 1% melee crit and when I've asked you why, while being in your ZG raid...
    Let me quote.....
    "STFU NOOB RET LOL PLAS CANT SDPZ GTFO" or something like this, and thing is I was 2nd dps that run.

Declined.

Yes he's ninja looter, we don't want your kind in our guild.

With words you've told me, GTFO.

What comes arround goes arround.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:07 am