Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Warlock, Thatpriest, application!

Thatpriest
    Thatpriest
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 3

Warlock, Thatpriest, application! Empty Warlock, Thatpriest, application!

Post  Thatpriest Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:24 am

General information.

Your name: Oscar

Your age: 16

Your nationality: Sweden

Your current occupation: Student

Your time zone: GMT +1

Character information.

Character name: Thatpriest, dont ask me why Razz

What class do you play: Warlock

Your race: Human

Your spec: 30/0/21

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear): Felheart Horns, Diana's pearl Necklace, Felheart Shoulder Pads, Heliotrope Cloak (Gonna replace for it with Spritecaster Cape as soon as possible), Bloodvine Vest, Deathmist Bracers, Felheart Gloves, Felheart Belt, Bloodvine Leggings, Wolfrunner Shoes (Got 23 hours cd on my mooncloth that is the last mat I need for bloodvine), Rune Band of Wizardry, Ring of Spellpower, DM Trinket, Eye of the beast ( been farming that damn Briarwood reed but I have'nt got it, yet!), The lost Kris of Zedd, Fire Runed Grimoire, Bonecreeper Stylus.

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear): 8 Spelldamage on both legs and head, 100hp on chest, 7 Stamina on boots, 9 stamina on Bracers and I am getting spelldamage on weapon and gloves! Smile

Fire resistance: 34

Nature resistance: 0

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": Alchemy, can make like everything but Distilled wisdom Razz

Do you have a character for herbing? Yep

Played time (/played in game for details): 15 days

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes, all of them Smile

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:
    Final Exit: Stopped playing for a while.
    Ace of spades: That guild was'nt getting anywhere with their progress... Members left, guild died slowly.
    Train Cow: Guild Merge, the rest went back to PvP

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:
    Threatmeter, Damagemeter and Decusive.

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings: Well, my UI aint so interesting, I use Bartender and such, and yes I got keybindings Smile But if you need a picture of the UI, tell me Smile

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: I did'nt play retail, but on this server, I have experince to 1 boss in AQ40 ^^

What class did you play:

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble: Yes

Do you have a mic: Nope, gonna get one when I get money enough o.o

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes, I understand it and I both accepts and likes them Smile

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): Hidden DKP, yes I like the idea Smile Never used it before Razz

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): Yes ofc, my alchemy makes it pretty easy Smile

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild:
    Nope

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time):
    Well, I dont know, I know I can be there on tuesday and Sunday, I'm not sure about Thursday, I'm playing handball, and I have'nt got my training days yet, it's gonna be Thursday or Wednesday, if they chose Thursday, I wont usually be able to raid then, maybe just 1/5 or even less Sad

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I never expect anything from a guild more than mature members, good communtiy (which I have been told you have Very Happy ), and maybe some loot if I am lucky ^^

Why do you want to join Praeda: It fells like this is the guild I have been looking for, for several months Very Happy Everything fits me, lootsystem, raid days fits me pretty good, awesum name ;D and I've also heard it's an old, experienced guild Smile

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): I'm an mature guy, that is friendly and speeks good english. I got some nice alchemy recipes that I would love to share with others, I am good at following orders, I tell people what I think and I'm not the quiet guy that thinks "Bah it does'nt matters, they'll solve it", but I dont tell things if not needed, I dont blame on every single thing that affects me, if I can live with it, it's fine, if not, I say that. I am good at working with other people, and guild always comes first, especially in a raid environment. Smile

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): Yeah, when you wipe in a raid, you hopefully knows what went wrong, next time, you know this, but then, amybe something else goes wrong. But all the time you do progress, maybe 50% maybe 30% maybe 5%, but the important thing is to do progress, and learn from your mistakes, you'll probably not kill a boss the best way, if it's the first time, but the second time, you know what to change. This is why wipes, helps the progress, if you are smart enoguh to learn from your mistakes. Smile

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes ofc, I have been active on several forums before, SC2 forums LoL forums, wow forums etc. I know what expected from me as a member Smile

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): Well, school, handball a couple of times a week, mostly on the weekends tho, and my awesome girlfriend!

Zerroc's favourite song: Like a Boss - Lonley Island Razz

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: Well, I play handball on saturday and sunday morning, and Wednesday or thursday. Besdides that I play wow, meets my girlfriend and do homeworks (in that order, 1st thing most important Very Happy )If there's anything you want me to add or do/get, tell me and I'll do my best and a little more to do so!

Cheers!

//TP ^^
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Warlock, Thatpriest, application! Empty Re: Warlock, Thatpriest, application!

Post  Franckdux Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:28 am

Accepted, whisp me ingame for an invite. You have one week to fix your NR gear and enchants.

Welcome to Praeda
    Thatpriest
    Thatpriest
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 3

Post  Thatpriest Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:32 am

Thanks! I will do everything I can to get that damn NR gear and enchants! ^^
    kazekan
    kazekan
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 427

Post  kazekan Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:50 am

Hi,

If you need assist with some enchants, please check out the profession section in this forum.
    Also make sure you work hard for the NR gear, we want to use people that can contribute for the guild.

Ask any of the warlocks if u need any help/advices

Best regards
    Kazekan

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:00 pm