Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Holy paladin application Pariah

pariah
    pariah
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Holy paladin application Pariah Empty Holy paladin application Pariah

Post  pariah Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:22 pm

General information.

Your name:
    Oscar

Your age:
    18 on the 26th of Januar Smile

Your nationality:
    Sweden

Your current occupation:
    Student

Your time zone:
    Gmt 1+

Character information.

Character name:
    Pariah

What class do you play:
    Paladin

Your race:
    Human!

Your spec:
    Holy

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear):
    Standard paladin stats, healing+,int,mp5 and crit as much as possible

Helm of the Lifegiver, Animated Chain Necklace, Lightforge Spaulders, Amplifying Cloak, Devoute Robe, Gallant's Bracers, Mind Carver, hero's Buckle, Hands of the exalted Herald, Belt of the Ordained, Padre's trousers, Magma Tempered Boots, Emerald Flame Ring, Fordring's Seal, Second Win and the Light how to swing it trinket.

Still need to farm a few items as you can see :> But I am on it

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):
    The gear that I haven't enchanted is the gear that isn't worth enchanting

Fire resistance: Not needed

Nature resistance: Gonna start working on some huhu gear asap, if you want me in the meatwall I will work even harder

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    Haven't picked one yet, I priotised getting the gear first, was thinking of going alchemy/herbal though

Do you have a character for herbing?
    Nope unless I pick that proffession on my main

Played time (/played in game for details):
    2 days

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :
    MC and BWL

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:
    None worth mentioning

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:
    Ct raid assist, bigwigs, decursive, and CT raid frames

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings:
    Everything is binded :>

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.
    Cleared MC, ony, BWL AQ40 and Noth the plaguebringer in naxx in a pre bc guild Reflection on Auchindoun EU and Quel'Thalas EU.

PvE experience:

What class did you play:
    Rogue and Mage

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:
    We were a group of hardcore raider who grew bored of WOTLK so we started up pre bc guild called Reflection and we were notorious on Auchindoun and Quel'Thalas to be the best pre bc guild in the world
    we only allowed pre bc enchants, gear and 60 players so boosting was out of the question, I bet there are a few on Feenix playing but I haven't heard from anyone yet Neutral

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble:
    Yes

Do you have a mic:
    Yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:
    Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is):
    You got DKP loot system with some loot council involved to promote guild quality/performance which is what I am perfectly fine with and used to

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks):
    Yes, I am always packing a few mp5 and potions

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild:
    No this is my first character on Feenix

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):
    Yes, these raid times fit my schedule perfectly, the only thing I do on my spare time is bodybuilding which I train mondays, wednesdays and fridays.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:
    Quality raids, having a good time and no sad faces just happy faces!

Why do you want to join Praeda:
    I want to join a raiding guild that still has some progression left in AQ40, which I consider the best instances in WoW. I don't know much about you guys but I've looked into a few guilds on Feenix and I think you stand out.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):
    I am a skilled holy paladin with full knowledge of all bosses up till Naxxramas, I am reliable and always fully awake and focused during raids and I rarely miss them.
    I bring everything I need for a bossfight without any nagging or complaining

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):
    Failing is something you can learn from, if a player constantly misses something in one particular thing he's gonna be more focused on to try harder and succeeding.
    I am fine with wiping but if someone constantly messes up on same thing without learning from his mistakes then I easily get annoyed because I do my best in raids so I expect everyone else to do it aswell

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:
    Yeah I am also a forum lurker, got lots of funny 9gag stuff :>

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):
    I am an addicted trance/electric listener, not missing any live radio shows! ASOT <3

Zerroc's favourite song: Rebecca black - Friday? jk lol. Forever Alone Island - Like a Baws

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:

I am still working on my gear, it's so hard getting groups to DM north and Strat UD :/
    Only need a better shield and shoulders !
    anubris
    anubris
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 405

Holy paladin application Pariah Empty Re: Holy paladin application Pariah

Post  anubris Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Hey there, and thank you for applying.

We do need a Paladin but, as you probably know, our progress is 8/9 AQ40. So we have certain requirements from anyone willing to join.

* Pre-BWL preferred, but BiS pre-raid also considered. If it's just for 1 or two items, we can invite for a test run anyway.
    * Full enchants on all gear no matter the quality
    * Strong economy to support consumables. Without profession and with 2 days played, you might have a problem there. Which is why you probably don't have enchants.
    * Attunement to Naxx

We don't recruit newly dinged players with no enchants, there are lower-tier guilds for those. You will need some work to get invited. Update this post the following days if you are still interested.
    pariah
    pariah
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Holy paladin application Pariah Empty Re: Holy paladin application Pariah

Post  pariah Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:02 pm

Fair enough, makes sense. I'll fix this soon as possible Smile

I'll keep in touch!
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes