Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Zensation - Rogue

Zensation
    Zensation
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 39

Zensation - Rogue Empty Zensation - Rogue

Post  Zensation Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:52 pm

General information.

Your name: Ivan

Your age: 20

Your nationality: Swedish

Your current occupation: Currently studying at college to become a Master in Industrial Engineering and Management.

Your time zone: GMT+1

Character information:

Character name: Zensation

What class do you play: Rogue

Your race: Human

Your spec:Combat Sword 19/32/0
    wowprovider.com/?talent=11226005_4_8c5323105h240052020050150231r
    Stats & Gear (with enchants):

Stats:
    Health 3395
    Attack Power 865
    Crit Chance 26.09%
    Hit Chance 15% (with 5% from talent)

Gear:
    Southwind Helm: Agility +8
    Pedant of Celerity:
    Puissant Cape: Agility +3
    Zandalar Madcap's Mantle: I don't have exalted reputation yet
    Cadaverous Armor: All Stats +3
    Zandalar Madcap's Bracers: Strength +7
    Nightslayers Gloves: Agility + 15
    Belt of Preserved Head:
    Bloodfang Pants: Attack Power +28/Dodge +1%
    Boots of the Vanguard: Agility +7
    Band of Jin:
    Don Julio's Band:
    Hand of Justice:
    Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas:
    Teebu's Blazing Longsword: Crusader
    The Lobotomizer: Agility +15
    I've been lazy on this front, by not obtain the UBRS offhand.

Optional Gear:
    Aged Core Leather Gloves: Agility +15
    Nightslayers Boots: Agility +7
    Perdition's Blade: Weapon Damage +5
    The Lobotomizer: Agility +15

Gaea's Embrace: +15 Nature Resistance

Fire resistance: Zero

Nature resistance: 53, this is maybe the biggest issue in why you shouldn't pick me, but I do believe that I can obtain it easily (around 150 right?).

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":

When it comes to professions, I've skilled up Herbalism and Enchanting (both at 300), at the moment I don't possess the ability to create something unique

Do you have a character for herbing?
    Yes, it's Zensation.

Played time (/played in game for details):
    11 days.

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas: Yes I'm.

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:
    As I'm writing, I'm still in the guild Gluttony. Right now it feels like the guild have lost some of it's "touch", with a few fellow members gone (some which are my friends). The guild doesn't feel like it used to be and we have currently have issues regards member attendance at raids. The guild have been in "stalemate" as new members have joined and old members left, leading to a core of unfamiliar people. I don't feel the same comfort I once did and therefore I'm willing to let go.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:
    BigWigs
    CT Buffmod
    Natur EnemyCastBar
    SW_Stats

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings:

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: I started out quite late (2007) and joined the guild The Zerg sometime between 50 or 60 I think, in which I together with the members managed to get through ZG, AQ20, Onyxia's Lair and Molten Core.

What class did you play: I played a warrior (orc), on the server Ahn'Qiraj

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: I was a member of The Zerg. It consisted of a mixed core of people, some who where beginners (including me) and some more experienced. The guild was overall quite good (it felt so at that time), people were friendly and patient. We had some rising progression during the spring/summer.

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble: Yes, as soon as I download it.

Do you have a mic: I do (laptop), which can sometimes makes strange noises.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is):
    Yes and I'm familiar with the DKP system, which I think is the most fair.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): I can (as stated previously I have herbalism).

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild:
    Currently I do not have a secondary character and I don't have any plans for one in the near future.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda:

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):

Yes, I do believe so. There might be a week or two when I won't be able due to exams, but I will inform about that.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:
    I expect a friendly, dedicated and skilled raid environment of people that are willing to stick to the end (will it ever end?) despite the ups and downs that might come during time passed on the server. I also expect a guild where people can take some time off the raid environment, to joke about things or play some other games together, in a fashion that is of course beneficial to the guild.

Why do you want to join Praeda:
    I do believe that Praeda meet my criteria for a good guild. Praeda seem to have a core of friendly members that are dedicated and willing to stick all the way, and the raid times fits my personal schedule.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):
    If you accept me, you will get a dedicated and skilled member , that is willing to stick in the guild and help the guild progress further.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):
    I do believe it is, since it's a part of the learning of curve of this game. But the real case is that people need to be organized, which takes time (where wipes are included). I do believe wiping will pass judgement on people by telling who is fit for raiding and who is not.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:

I'm willing to do so as long as there is feedback of couse.

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):
    As I mentioned earlier I'm a 20 year old guy who lives in sweden. I'm currently studying at college, which takes quite some time. Beside college I like to hang outh with friends, play other games (currently Dota 2 and Heroes of Newerth), watch a movie or two, party or just workout.

Zerroc's favourite song: The Lonely Island - Like A Boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:

Despite the fact that I didn't raid BWL/AQ40 during vanilla wow, I still believe I can manage do to do fine, considering I've been there a few times on later levels (which of course doesn't count, but makes me familiar with the enviroment). I've also played through some of the burning crusade content, as warrior (tank) and rogue dps of course. I've also managed to clear various content as rogue during WOTLK.
    I do believe it's worth mentioning past experience that reaches beyond vanilla, since that makes me a versatile and more skillful player, since I'm more familiar with variety of content.

If there is anything that you would like to ask about feel free to do so.

Cheerios!
    Nemzz
    Nemzz
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 237

Zensation - Rogue Empty Re: Zensation - Rogue

Post  Nemzz Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Hi there,

Very nice application, it was a good read.

But I'm going to put you on hold because currently we are overstock with rogues.

Keep in touch though.
    I'll let you know when we have a slot open.
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:21 am

I know him a bit and he seems to be a nice guy, we also have his brother in the guild who is doing really well at the moment. He will come prepared as his brother does

I think we should give him a chance, we have rogues slacking and you were only 5 raids tonight so it's a big +1 for me.
    Nemzz
    Nemzz
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 237

Post  Nemzz Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:20 am

If you say that then I'll accept him since his application is really nice.

1 week to get NR gear to 150.

Whisper Nemzz/Franckdux/Solaise/Anubris/Velozz for invite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:12 am