Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

5 posters

Jdncoke -(60) Human Mage,

Gossy
    Gossy
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 5

Jdncoke -(60) Human Mage, Empty Jdncoke -(60) Human Mage,

Post  Gossy Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:57 pm

Your name: Daniel Goss

Your age: 24 Years old.

Your nationality: Brithsh

Your current occupation: Full time Father Smile

Your time zone: London cst

Character information.

Character name: Jdncoke

What class do you play: Mage

Your race: Human

Your spec: Fire/Frost

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear): Half Magisters/Half Sorcerer's Set, Working on Full Sorcerer's Smile

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear): I have no enchants yet but will be getting Full raid enchants once i am in a Raiding guild.

Fire resistance: 53

Nature resistance: 43

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": £00/300 Alchemist and Herblist I can Make Flask of Supreme power Very Happy

Do you have a character for herbing? Yes Smile

Played time (/played in game for details): 2 Days 8 hours, but i have played a mage for 7 years on the real servers.

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes.

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: None.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: Xperl/Decursive/Omen/Damage Meter

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings: I use alot of Macro's and Keybindings, i also have a Razor Naga epic gaming mounse with 17 buttons all Keybound also Smile

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail. I have played since Retail Vanilla Beta, i cleared all Vanilla content up to Naxx Kel'Thuzad.

PvE experience: I have Finished Every Raid in wow so far up to and inclusing Heroic 25 man Rag on Cata.

What class did you play: Always Mage.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble: Yes

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system: Yes.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks):Yes i will i can make flasks for all raid members who need it. just supply mats Very Happy no fee to guildies ofcourse.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: None, i have a level 60 holy paladin but i dont play it.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda. I am a Mature player looking to play thro Vanilla content again and your guild has a good reputation and alot of friendly members and i would like to be apart of a great team to kill some bosses!

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes all nights Very Happy i am very active player.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: To be friendly and suppoty each other as a team.

Why do you want to join Praeda: Because i want to experiance Vanilla content again, it was my fav part of wow and i miss it. would love to Clear MC/BWL/AQ20/AQ40/Naxx all over again! Very Happy

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): Because i am a very skilled and Mature player who can bring alot of fun, help, and knowlage to the guild. im an exceptional player and kow my stuff! just looking a guild willing to give me a chance to prove myself.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): Yes i understand! its the only way to Truely Learn a fight and each phase of that fight. i look foward to dieing with you if i am accepted! Very Happy

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes i always have been with my guild on the live servers and would do the same here! Smile

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): I work 20 hours a week, but i am a full time dad to my amazing baby boy. i play wow alot when i have spare time i go swimming Smile

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:
    Kill a man your a murderer.
    Kill 10 men your a monster.
    Kill 100 men you a hero.
    Kill 1000 men your a legend.
    anubris
    anubris
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 405

Jdncoke -(60) Human Mage, Empty Re: Jdncoke -(60) Human Mage,

Post  anubris Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:11 pm

hey mate,

you need to check our requirements, and applications from other mages (both accepted and declined), to get a feel on what we need. We are currently progressing in Naxxramas, and you are massively undergeared and without enchants.

on a side note, jd n coke was often my drink of choice in my uk years ^^
    Gossy
    Gossy
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Gossy Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:18 pm

I apreciate im undergeared for Naxx at the moment, But surely you raid other places also? im not asking to be boosted thro other raids but i was hoping that given the chance i could prove that gear isnt a overly big factor. I am a good mage and i know my stuff, i just want the chance to prove myself, i have only been on the server a coiplde of weeks so am still working on my gear, at the same time i dont want to join a scrub guild and farm UBRS for the next 2 months. lol i anna get back into real raids! please just trt me Very Happy if you dont like want or need me after a rial period kick me. what have you got to lose? Very Happy JD and coke <3 <3 a real drink! Very Happy
    BuckBuckeL
    BuckBuckeL
    Knight
    Knight

Antal inlägg : 127

Post  BuckBuckeL Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:24 pm

Well, atleast kazekan will like that nick 4 sure...... Very Happy

kazekan
    kazekan
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 427

Post  kazekan Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:05 pm

Hi,

First of all, nice nick for real. I use to get some JD + coke before raids.

Pros:
    Seems to be motivated
    Attuned
    Nice guy + nick

Cons:
    Gear (overall)
    NR

So it might actully be pretty difficult to fit you into our MC/BWL runs because thouse are often filled up. For aq40 and Naxx I do belive that gear matter. We are searching for motivated ppl which at least have BiS at lowest but prefer t2+.

Suggestions I can give is to run zg/aq20, get what you can. Work hard on badges farming to at least get the rockfury bracer and perhaps the ring. If you have enough time, go pvp and get r10 shoulders. Stock up a pot bank with consumables. Get a wl alt so you can SS yourself for later content, full bloodvine and some UBRS runs. Also skip the sorcerers it pretty much sucks.

Solaise is the one to speak to if you want some deeper discussions.

Best regards
    Kazekan
    Gossy
    Gossy
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Gossy Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:42 pm

I am willing to put in the effot and get the gear asap! if u could fit me in Great! if not its no issue while u guys are raiding i can still be out grinding reps and dungeons to get BiS. Id love to be apart of your guild. i apreciate i may not get a raiding spot for a few weeks, but in time when i can come i will be able to show u that i can rape damage and dps. i just want to raid Razz im not a person who is blinded by Purple items but if i happen to win 1 BONUS! lol Well if u need a mage, im ur man. as i said im I'v only been playing the server about 2 weeks so i still have alot to do, but i am a hard worker and like to put in 110% effort into everything i do. Until i can prove that to you, i guess u just have to take my word. + i will suply JD and coke for the whole guild. Very Happy
    Solaise
    Solaise
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 400

Post  Solaise Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:47 pm

Hello there and thanks for applying.

First of all, you have to fix your NR gear.
    Enchant everything from your normal/NR gear.

Also you said that you are playing Mage for 7 years if i am correct. Then why are you going for full D2, when its only the gloves that worth it for frost spec ofc. For fire you can get the 2%crit from tailoring.

If you get in the guild, ofc you will get items but thats not the point. Showing dedication by having atleast best inslot gear before you join is.

Gear counts. Whole spider wing is about dps and most of the bosses in AQ.

So if you are willing to fix your gear and if we have a mage spot by then i would like to give you a trial rank to prove yourself.

I wont close your topic as we still have 1 mage spot. It will remain open until we fill the spot. So keep us updated.

Declined for now.

-Solaise
    Gossy
    Gossy
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Gossy Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:01 am

No problem, apreciate the feedback, and i will work on it. il keep ya updated and WILL be joining your guild! Smile
    Gossy
    Gossy
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Gossy Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Ok, good news! i now have BiS ready to raid! Very Happy i just need a few more items from Mara for + Natre ress. im still farming badges in Silithus to still better my gear but if you still need a mage im now pretty much ready! Enchants are sorted too Very Happy Hope to hear from you soon, Peace!
    Solaise
    Solaise
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post  Solaise Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:11 pm

Be online at 18:00 ST today for a trial raid.
    Solaise
    Solaise
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post  Solaise Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:42 pm

No update. Declined

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:27 am