Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Paladin Apply !

Iwinged
    Iwinged
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Paladin Apply ! Empty Paladin Apply !

Post  Iwinged Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:24 am

Hello praeda ! Smile

Your name:Walter

Your age:20 Yeard old

Your nationality: I'm from Norway

Your current occupation: I'm a truck driver ! Razz

Your time zone: GMT +1

Character information.

Character name: Iwingedangel

What class do you play: A human paladin pirat

Your race:Human

Your spec: Holy

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear):

(head)Helm of the lifgiver ( 24+healing enchant)
    (neck)Toot of gnarr
    (shoulder)Lawbringer spaulders
    (back)Hide of the Wild
    (chest)Robe of the exhalted( 100+ mana enchant)
    (bracers)Lawbringer bracers ( 24+ healing enchant)
    (Main-hand)Zulian scepter of Rites( 55+ healing enchant)
    (Off-hand) Lei of the Lifegiver
    (Gloves)Harmonious Gauntlets
    (Waist)Lawbringer Belt
    (Legs)Abyssal Plate legplates of restoration
    (Boots)Faith Healer's boots (Mitril spurs enchant)
    (Rings) Primalist's Seal (x2)
    (Trinket)Royal Seal of eldre'thalas
    (Trinket)Zandalarian Hero Charm

Fire resistance:50

Nature resistance: Got the Sylvan vest /shoulders, and head. Need the Gaea's Embrace aswell Smile

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":

Do you have a character for herbing? Yes i do i have a ally mage, that has 300/300 Alchemy.

Played time (/played in game for details): 12 Days,0 hours, 35 minutes Smile Total played.

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Are attuned to MC / BWL, working on naxxramas Razz

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: Was in a guild a loong time ago, cant remember the name Surprised

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: Deathwing Naxxramas/ MC / BWL /AQ20 / AQ40 / ONYXIA

What class did you play: Human warrior ( Fury spec)

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble: Yes i am Smile

Do you have a mic: Yes i got a mic Smile

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yea i do Smile

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): The lootsystem is DKP, if you havent changed Smile

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): Yes i can Very Happy

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: No i dont Razz

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):Yea mostley i do have a chance to attend too all the raids with no problems ;p It dipends about my working time :p At the worst i miss one raid Wink But i hope thats nothing for what i can "repay" to you, if you understand Wink

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Nice people with a great attitude Smile

Why do you want to join Praeda: I want to join Praeda because i miss that core raiding. And this looks like a good organised guild with some nice people Smile

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): I can bring alot of joy and laughter Smile And some good raid times.. The most important i can bring to the guild is my progression Smile

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):Is there a progression without a wipe? Razz Thats how people learn, by out misstakes Smile

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): Got a wife yea Smile my hobbies are waightlifting, and soccer Smile

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island- Like a boss.
    Solaise
    Solaise
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 400

Paladin Apply ! Empty Re: Paladin Apply !

Post  Solaise Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:59 am

Hello and thanks for applying,
    your application seems nice.

You obviously made your "homework" on our site before you form the application, and thats a + .

You have NR gear - Enchants -Attunements.

Don't forget that 100% gear enchant is mandatory.
    You can enchant your Pants with DM libram(8dmg/healing) or from Burning steppes with +8 intellect.

You can also replace your belt and wrists.
    Wrist= Dm North first boss "Guard Mol'dar" (Gallant's Wristguards) - Best In Slot, Pre-Raid.
    Waist= AH (Sash Of Mercy) - Best In Slot, Pre-Raid.

So you have my +1 if you 1)finish with your Naxxramas pre-quest
    2)fix all your enchants and 3)be active to our raids.

Good luck with your application.

-Solaise
    midzit
    midzit
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 646

Post  midzit Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:39 pm

+ shoulders from brd as t1 isnt healing gear Wink
    + dm west legs which are also bis pre raid and easy farmable as all items i posted u
    also i see u dont like mp5 gear which can help u alot on longer encounter
    cos u go easy oom. U can count with zg trinket how much your Flash of heal do after 6seconds and with zg enchants on, that trinket is useless better get 2x dm trinkets instead those 2

other parts are cool Very Happy
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:32 pm

No update, declined

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:29 pm