Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Druid application

evensong
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 94

Druid application Empty Druid application

Post  evensong Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:02 am

General information.

Your name: Tommy

Your age: 20

Your nationality:Norwegian

Your current occupation: IT apprentice at a big company

Your time zone: gmt +1

Character information.

Character name: Evensong

What class do you play: Druid

Your race: Night Elf

Your spec: I can do whatever spec i am required to do

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear): I am not really geared, i was in this guild from the start, but had a 1 year break cause of cancer.

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear): same as above

Fire resistance: 10

Nature resistance: 10

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": I got no proffesions that are of notice, only low lvl leatherworking and skinning

Do you have a character for herbing? No i dont have a character for herbing.

Played time (/played in game for details): 8 days, 8hours

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes i am attuned for atleast MC and BWL if i remember correctly

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: Praeda, got sick with cancer.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: I dont have any addons at the moment, but i can get addons again(bought a new computer so had to download client again)

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings: Havent set up my keybindings again yet, and i use the standard Blizzard UI

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: I raided with the guild "Balance" on Burning Blade and Grim Batol during vanilla, so i got experience in all the vanilla raids, tho i dont remember much from Naxx

What class did you play: I played a ret pala, resto druid and marksman hunter

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: Well, we were one of the top guilds in europe, atleast during TBC,

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble: Yes i am

Do you have a mic: Yes i do have a mic

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes i understand your rules and terms

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): Yes i am ready to work with your loot system, you are using DKP with different DKP system for each Raid(MC, BWL, AQ and NAXX)

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): Not at the moment but i will farm some money so i can bring for myself, but first of all i need to gear up.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: I got another lvl 60, a priest named Zerra, but i am not raiding with it.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes i am able to attend that.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I dont expect much, since i dont know the people that are left in the guild, i was talking abit to Mijolka ingame before i applied, and he told me that most of the old members had quit, so i just hope for a nice stay and maybe some helpful attitude from the other players.

Why do you want to join Praeda: Cause i know the guild, i was a member of it when we were on a WOTLK server and when Vargen(sarasi) the old GM said he was thinking about starting on a lvl 60 server i started downloading it and lvled up to 60. to stay with the guild, cause i enjoyed it, and i want to join the guild now, to have a fun time, and do some vanilla raiding again.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): I am a helpful person, i can adapt to any role that is needed in a raid or a dungeon. and that is mostly it for the moment.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): Yes i know its a part of progression, cause its no point in giving up a raid just cause you wipe, when you wipe, you learn from it, maybe see what went wrong and what can be made better for next attempt and from there evolve.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes i am willing to sign up for raids and be active on the forums.

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): Well, since ive been struck down with cancer for well a year now, my hobbies have kinda creeped away, was into Tae Kwon Do before but cant do that anymore, so mostly i watch Streams or a good movie.

Zerroc's favourite song:
    sadly, i dont know

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: well, i think i said pretty much what is to say about me, and why i wanna join, but i like cake tho, and i enjoy a good joke.
    Milojka
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 110

Druid application Empty Re: Druid application

Post  Milojka Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:29 am

I remember this man from the time the guild was formed... So i personally can vouch for him... he is a good and skilled player and you should invite him in guild since he is an old member.
    Onenightstab
    Onenightstab
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 462

Post  Onenightstab Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:17 pm

I remember him as feral. But yes, I remember him.
    anubris
    anubris
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 405

Post  anubris Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:25 am

Wow, it's been so long, I faintly remember you.. Welcome back, sorry to hear about what you had to go through, hope you're doing a lot better now. All the best to you, most of all good health.

Praeda is not the same guild you left from back then. It is now a serious raiding guild, up there with the top ones on the server. There are minimum requirements to join the raiding team, such as BiS+ gear, full top enchants, strong economy, Naxx attunement, NR gear, etc. Apart from that, the druid team is completely full. 6 resto druids, and one each of feral and balance. All druids have T2+ gear and full attendance, and we already are sitting people out as we need 4-6 of those 8 druids each time.

Best I can offer to any Druid wanting to join us now is a social spot, with no guarantee on a raiding spot in the near future. Even if there is a spot at some point, you have a lot of work to do in 5 and 20 mans to be considered. If you still want the social spot, whisper Franckdux, me, Solaise or Velozz and tell them I said so.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:48 pm