Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Impmyride - Warlock

Impmyride
    Impmyride
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 19

Impmyride - Warlock Empty Impmyride - Warlock

Post  Impmyride Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:22 am

General information.

Your name: Sebastian

Your age: 20

Your nationality: Swedish

Your current occupation: School

Your time zone: GMT+1

Character information.

Character name: Impmyride

What class do you play: Warlock

Your race: Gnome

Your spec: 30/0/21, Affli/Ruin specced.

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear):
    Felheart Horns
    Diana's Pearl Necklace
    Felheart Shoulders
    Cloak of hakkari worshipers
    Zandalar Demoniac's chest/Bloodvine chest
    Zandalar Demoniac's wrist
    Deathmist Wraps
    Mana Igniting Chord
    Nemesis Legs (Hakkari Idol enchant)/Bloodvine Legs (Without enchant)
    Felheart Slippers/Bloodvine boots
    Zansil's Seal
    Zansil's Band
    Eye of the Beast
    Talisman of Ephemeral power

6.68% + 8% crit according to my Theorycraft
    10% hit

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):
    Tier 1 Head: 8 Sp damage (Planing on getting spellweavers turban instead, enchanting with the same)

Bloodvine chest: 4+ stats

Cloak of hakkari worshipers: No good reason why this is not enchanted with subdelty

Zandalar Demonic wraps: 9+ stam

Sorcerous dagger: 30 spellpower

Deathmist wraps: Haven't found any enchanter with 20 shadow spell. Would also like a second oppinion if it's worth it.

Bloodvine legs/feet: Just crafted all 3 Bloodvine minutes before this apply for this sole reason, haven't had the chance to go Zul'Gurub yet. As for the feet, will be enchanted with 7+ stamina momentarily.

Fire resistance: 20

Nature resistance: 155 ( Full Sylvan + Gaea's Embrace (15NR enchant), x2 heart of noxxion, x1 20NR ring)

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": Alchemy, I can create flask of supreme power/titans, Most elixirs and potions.
    I have Engineer/Elemental leatherworking 300 aswell, along with all the gathering proffessions aswell on my many chars.

Do you have a character for herbing?
    Yes, two actually.

Played time (/played in game for details): 16 days 9 hours

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : MC/BWL, yes. Naxxramas, In progress already actually, started out just for fun, guessing shit just got serious eh?

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: Crucial is my current guild, and the reason I'm leaving is poor attendance from member, and from CL's/Officers aswell. All in all Crucial is a wonderful guild, but I'm looking for something more serious.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:
    Bigwigs, EnemyCastbar, Mobhealthinfo2. CCwatch and OmniCC.

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings:

I have tried and i've tried but i can't seem to upload my screenshot of my UI. Well i have no UI modifications, and ofc i use keybindings pig

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience:
    Molten Core 5 bosses
    Zul'Gurub 4 bosses

What class did you play:
    Played warlock aswell back then

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:
    I was only friend ranked in a PvE guild for a very short while, don't even remember most of it.

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble:
    Yes

Do you have a mic:
    No, but if necessary I can try to get a hold of one, sure.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:
    Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is):
    Yes indeed, DKP

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks):
    Yes no problem.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild:
    No, only "Alt-runs" in Crucial with a couple of my alts.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.
    Well I play more wow than I would like to admit really, and why not put in that time to discover and clear more content and hanging out with likeminded people? Smile

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes, Without a doubt. Online all day long, all week long anyways.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:
    I expect a warm welcome if accepted, and being treated like a equal. Fair game all the way and having a great time together.

Why do you want to join Praeda:
    I was searching for a good guild, and trust me, they're hard to find! Your name came up, asked one of your members and he led me to this site. I read "About praeda" and i found this guild to be intruiging to say the least. The ground rules you have set for your members has been my wishes for other guilds exactly.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):
    I like to think of myself as a pleasant human being you can have alot of fun with, but I'm also mature. I bring nothing but obidience into a raid, and I often help people out in whatever way i can.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):
    Well you can only read so much about a boss, and think you know his abilities and such, but when you see them in action, and how they hurt you or when they hurt you, that's when you really learn the boss in my oppinion. One-shotting is fun, but without whipes on new bosses you won't learn the bosses to a 100%. In other words, I don't have a problem with whiping at all.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:
    Yea sure.

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):
    Main hobby is playing WoW, my second biggest hobby is Snowboarding i guess, when given the opportunity.
    I always hang out with my friends, and if we don't play WoW together, we're out partying. I don't have a girlfriend as of this moment, because im planning to be the biggest, baddest motherf'cker on the server!

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island - Like a Boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: Not that i can think of Smile Hope to hear from you soon!
    ie
    ie
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 169

Impmyride - Warlock Empty Re: Impmyride - Warlock

Post  ie Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:23 am

Great application with gear that meets our standards. Contact me in-game.
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:39 am

Love your name

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:06 pm