Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Hammerkid - holy pally

Hammerkid
    Hammerkid
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Hammerkid - holy pally Empty Hammerkid - holy pally

Post  Hammerkid Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:34 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Jake

Your age : 21 - 22 this summer

Your nationality : Australian(living in europe since 1997 i think it was and im stationed in the UK -> Oldham)

Your time zone: GMT-1(I think) im not very good with the timezones

Character Information

Character name : Hammerkid

Class : Paladin

Race : Dwarf

Spec : Holy

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : BWL/MC - Working on Naxxramas

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :
    [Jin'do's Hexxer][Red Dragonscale Protector][Zandalarian Hero Charm][Darkmoon Card: Blue Dragon]
    [Primalist's Seal][Primalist's Band][Boots of Pure Thought][Abyssal Cloth Pants of Restoration]
    [Sash of Mercy][Peacekeeper Gauntlets][Lawbringer Helm][Judgement Spaulders]
    [Animated Chain Necklace][Hide of the Wild][Red Dragonscale Breastplate][Gallant's Wristguards]

+ Alot of other healing gear in my bag (6/8 tier 1 etc).

Enchants fully enchanted. with the best ones i could get healing on gloves etc and bracers and rest is spirit/mana ones.

Healing: 421
    Mp5: not sure.

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : NR: 81 - frost 22 - fire 101

Show us your UI : - Since i cant post a picture here well, my addons is down below and i can explain my UI abit its a dull one, i just pit grid in the middle of my screen and surround it with the bars i use with bongos and try to fit it excatly so i can feel comfortable when im healing in raids.

List of the addons you are currently using :

KTM(Omen thingy)
    Healbot
    Grid
    Bongos
    Xperl
    And few i forgot names of.

PvE Experience :

Vanilla: MC: Cleared ZG: Cleared BWL: Cleared Onyxia's Lair: Cleared World bosses all of them: Cleared and AQ20/40: Cleared(C'thun after nerf) - Naxxramas: Cleared everything upto 4 horsemen and we downed him on the like 150th try and we got to Kel'thuzad right before TBC came.

Previous guilds in Feenix : Pure Luck - Missclick and few others ive forgotten names of + ive been in Forsaken on horde.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes iam. Even if the raids drag on longer + on off days aswell.

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ?: Yes i do.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?: Yes iam, im mature enough to understand something like that would happend sometimes.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?: Yes i have and i accept them.

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?: Not sure really dont know alot of players who play on the server nowadays most people i know has quit or rerolled.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Justin bieber - baby?

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : Well you might wonder what retail guild ive been in welll i was in a guild called N E M E S I S first, but i left because most of the people was immature and yes this was on Sylvanas, then i got to know Sco the guildmaster of Method and i applied to them and got in, ive been raiding with them for along time just middle of tbc and i quit because the game wasnt the same like it was before.
    Beornhan
    Beornhan
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 255

Hammerkid - holy pally Empty Re: Hammerkid - holy pally

Post  Beornhan Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:28 pm

Hello and thanks for the application.

We are looking for more paladins because of patchwerk fight.And even our t3 geared paladins having "gear trouble" on patchwerk. So you must have atleast aq40/bwl gear for our progression runs. And 81 Nr is not enough for aq40. Btw check application examples before making application because Zerroc's favourite song is absolutely not "bustin biever -baby".

-vote from me. But i am not in charge here so wait for officers and other paladins opinions about you. Maybe you will get invite.
    Bufas
    Bufas
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 172

Post  Bufas Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:03 pm

+1 from me, he had good gear although he must change the zandalarian hero charm and try to improve his NR gear.
    Hammerkid
    Hammerkid
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Post  Hammerkid Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Bufas wrote:+1 from me, he had good gear although he must change the zandalarian hero charm and try to improve his NR gear.

i have some other healing trinket in my bag i use time to time, and ofcourse i will try improve my NR gear as much i can
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:10 pm

Hello,

I would like to give you a try so whisp Solaise, Anubris or me ingame for an invite.

Welcome to <Praeda>

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:27 am