Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

5 posters

Doh - Warlock

Doh1337
    Doh1337
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 3

Doh - Warlock Empty Doh - Warlock

Post  Doh1337 Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:53 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Derek Salandersson

Your age : 21

Your nationality : Danish but i live in sweden

Your time zone: GMT+1

Character Information

Character name : Doh

Class : Warlock

Race : Gnome

Spec : SM/ruin

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : MC/BWL - Working on Naxxramas

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

[Shadow Wing Focus Staff][Ritssyn's Wand of Bad Mojo][Eye of the Beast][Zandalarian Hero Charm]
    [Band of Dark Dominion][Band of Servitude][Bloodvine Boots][Bloodvine Leggings]
    [Mana Igniting Cord][Nemesis Gloves][Spellweaver's Turban][Jeklik's Opaline Talisman]
    [Nemesis Spaulders][Cloak of the Hakkari Worshipers][Bloodvine Vest][Nemesis Bracers]

+ Tier 2 head and 5/8 t1 that i rarely use.

Hit: 9%
    Spelldamage: 451
    Crit: around 11-12%

Im missing leg enchant and shoulder enchant im afraid.

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : NR: Working on it - Fire 120 - Frost 0

Show us your UI : Since i cant post UI - Addons Bongos/bigwigs/ktm/damage meter - Bongos 3 and xperl

List of the addons you are currently using : Bongos/bigwigs/ktm/damage meter - Bongos 3 and xperl

PvE Experience :

Vanilla: ZG/MC/BWL/AQ20/40 - Cleared, did upto 4 horsemen in naxxramas before tbc came out. + all world bosses.
    TBC: ZA/Kara/Gruul/Magtheridon/MH/SSC/TK/BT - Cleared + All World bosses and 3 bosses in SWP before i quit

Previous guilds in Feenix :

Pure Luck
    Crucial

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes i am all 3 days.

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ?: I can accept it working on zg shoulders, and leg enchant whenever i can get hold of a zg group. Full poted whenever raid starts.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?: Yes iam willing to rotate with other people. Im mature enough to do that

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?: Yes i have and i accept them.

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? Nope not sure of that.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Zerroc's favourite song is: Lonely Island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : Well guilds been in on retail was.

Memento Mori before they went full swedish
    Security - in tbc and quit right after 3rd boss cuz of irl issues.

Well thats pretty much it.
    Doh1337
    Doh1337
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Doh - Warlock Empty Re: Doh - Warlock

Post  Doh1337 Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:06 am

Got legs enchant now missing shoulders only.
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:03 am

+1 from me decent application and I think we can take another warlock

GL
    ie
    ie
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 169

Post  ie Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:04 am

You need to get Naxx atunement and NR gear in order to join. Without NR gear we can't use you in AQ and without Naxx attunement, well, you won't be able to join any of our regular raids.
    Doh1337
    Doh1337
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Doh1337 Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:25 am

ie wrote:You need to get Naxx atunement and NR gear in order to join. Without NR gear we can't use you in AQ and without Naxx attunement, well, you won't be able to join any of our regular raids.

Ofcourse naxxramas attunement done soon and NR gear im trying to gonna do mara farm and i got 1 piece of sylvan sofar, im not very rich and so it takes a while
    criippari
    criippari
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 325

Post  criippari Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:44 pm

You don't really need maraudon as warlock, its fine to have gaeas embrace with nr enchant and 3 parts of sylvan. That's what I use and been fine in Viscidus.
    midzit
    midzit
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 646

Post  midzit Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:01 pm

also do AV quest for frost wand which u will need for 1 boss in aq40!
    if u are not rich u will need to push farming to the higher lvl cos each raid specialy progressing one can cost around 1k gold
    gl

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:38 pm