Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

5 posters

Application - Hyrokkin Warlock

hyrokkin
    hyrokkin
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 5

Application -  Hyrokkin Warlock  Empty Application - Hyrokkin Warlock

Post  hyrokkin Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:53 am

Hello my name is Josh Rimmer. I am 19 years old from Canada and my time zone is AST.

My character is Hyrokkin a level 60 gnome warlock SM/Ruin spec. I am only attuned with MC but am willing to get attuned with anything else if needed.

Hyrokkin = 4% + 2% + 271
    Felheart Horns
    Kezan's Taint
    Zandalar Demoniac's Mantle
    Stormpike Sage's Cloak
    Felheart Robes
    Zandalar Demoniac's Wraps
    Deathmist Wraps
    Sash of Whispered Secrets
    FelHeart Pants
    Deathmist Sandles
    Zanzil's Band
    Don Mauricio's Band of Domination
    Zandalarian Hero Charm
    Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas
    Bloodercaller
    Tome of the Lost
    Sparkling Crystal Wand
    (That was alot of work Razz)

My resistances are 18, 18, 8, 13, 18 (top down) and I also have some gear that can swap out for more fire resist and such.

The only addons I am currently using are atlas loot and a dps meter. If any other addons are required for raids or something else there is no problem with be getting them.

The raids I have done are ZG, AQ/20, MC, and Ony. I am very quick to learn any new bosses and after one run of anything I will know and remember how to do each and every boss.

I have been in Bloodbound.

I will be able to attend raids on Thursday and Sunday 100% and then Tuesday depending on work. But I will try to work my schedule around when you guys raid to make it so I can attend as much as possible.

I have accepted all your terms and I have no issue with getting potions and also being on standby for swap outs. I don't know anyone in the guild to vouch for me.

And of course Zerroc's favorite song is Like a Boss - Lonely Island Very Happy

Finally I would just like you thank you for taking the time to read over my application and hope you enjoy what you see. I am excited to hear back from you guys and hope the best for you until then.

Thank you,

Josh Rimmer

Last edited by hyrokkin on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot some items)
    Onenightstab
    Onenightstab
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 462

Application -  Hyrokkin Warlock  Empty Re: Application - Hyrokkin Warlock

Post  Onenightstab Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:37 am

Hi there Josh!

Since I'm a rogue I don't know much about warlock gear, but I'd like to know what attunements you've got in the closet.

Kinds Regards,
    Onenightstab
    criippari
    criippari
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 325

Post  criippari Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:18 am

Your gear needs loads of fixing, no bloodvine, no raiding for warlock in my honest opinion.

http://www.wow-one.com/forum/index.php?/topic/13337-warlock-pve-guide-from-bis-pre-to-soul-link/

You should check that thread really. Also we don't even raid bwl much nowadays and with your gear I don't think you are much of an use in aq40 or naxx. As a warlock you should also aim for way more hit which is actually very easy with blue gear as you can read from that thread I linked.

So overall my suggestion would be that go fix yourself a preraid bis gear (some parts are awesome, I can be pretty competitive in naxx raid dps and I wear still blue parts in my gear), enchant it properly, get 3 parts of sylvan set and gaeas embrace + frost damage wand. Also as a major plus you could try to farm some serious amount of gold and go try to grab youself some nice gear from bwl in Drakons gdkp pugs. After fixing those things you should try to apply again into a guild. Of course you can get into some mc/bwl guild with your gear but imo there is no point in taking a warlock with your current gear into anything above those.
    hyrokkin
    hyrokkin
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  hyrokkin Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:53 am

Hey thanks for your suggestions. I am saving up right now to get the bloodvine set and also zanzil's seal so I will have 7% hit just there. And I will try again next time.

Thanks,

Josh Rimmer
    criippari
    criippari
    Marshal
    Marshal

Post  criippari Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:20 am

Good luck in gearing yourself! And btw it's not up to me to decide about your application, just gave you some advices to become able to raid high end content!
    hyrokkin
    hyrokkin
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  hyrokkin Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:37 am

Oh well thanks anyway. And also I know hit is very important but wouldn't it be bad to lose all the stats I'm getting from felheart? I mean if I replace it all with bloodvine I'm losing tons of hp. What are your thoughts?

Onenightstab
    Onenightstab
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 462

Post  Onenightstab Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:11 pm

Hp doesn't increase your DPS Smile And you're a DPS bot :O
    hyrokkin
    hyrokkin
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  hyrokkin Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:13 pm

Haha I know I just meant that having more hp allows me to life tap more without the healers always having to heal me.
    criippari
    criippari
    Marshal
    Marshal

Post  criippari Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:11 pm

They'll heal you anyways in most of the fights. 1 renew or reju doesn't cost much mana or time. Also with decent amount of spell damage you can keep yourself full hp + mana with siphon life while dpsing as much as you can. Hp is nice ofc, not denying that! Won't be nice to die from 1 tick of rain of fire etc.
    Naturalforce
    Naturalforce
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 510

Post  Naturalforce Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:12 pm

dont worry about that Razz
    some fights are stamina intensive tho, so keep your best stamina gear with you at all times. but dont worry about nerfing your HP, for DPS, since thats what youre supposed to do in raids Smile
    hyrokkin
    hyrokkin
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  hyrokkin Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:16 pm

Alright thanks for the tips. I'll just stick with stacking hit as much as I can.
    ie
    ie
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 169

Post  ie Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:11 pm

Declined for now. Feel free to apply again when you have sorted out your gear.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:47 pm