Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Noiir - Shadowpriest

Noiir
    Noiir
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 3

Noiir - Shadowpriest Empty Noiir - Shadowpriest

Post  Noiir Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:03 am

Your name : Emil Waldhausen

Your age : 20. 21 next month

Your nationality : Danish

Your time zone: gmt2 ? cant remember tbh

Character Information

Character name : Noiir

Class : Priest

Race : Human female

Spec : 3/0/48

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes. Yes. No

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) : Got full d2 and some bis ring and trinket. working hard on getting the last couple of bis and ofcurse enchants and so on.

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : 60 FR, a few pieces of NR, not mutch

Show us your UI :

List of the addons you are currently using : BigWigs, Pearl, Decursiv, Damage Meter, KTM and a few more

PvE Experience : I played in vanilla and ive cleared up to twins in AQ40.

Previous guilds in Feenix : OldSkool

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes i can, it can happen that i need to work on a thursday, but its very rare.

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ?: Ofc. but it will take me some times to get my gold status somewhat stabil and enchants and so on

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?: Sure

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?: Ive read them and i accept

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?: Nope

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : the lama song ? Lonely Island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : iam not that interesting Smile. well guy on 21. working wiht kids. plays softgun in hes spare time. smokes abit to mutch weed. Smile

Noiir - Emil
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Noiir - Shadowpriest Empty Re: Noiir - Shadowpriest

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:29 am

Hi there,

-You have to link all your gear + enchants in some sort of a list. Also link stats as crit, hit etc.
    -You have to get full NR gear (sylvan set, gae cloak and so on) enchanted ofc.
    -You have to get Naxx Attunement asap.

The CL will probably find more.

Sincerly,
    Imwithstupid
    Noiir
    Noiir
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Noiir Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:53 am

Working on AD rep like a zrazed. so as soon ill get honored and money for the quest ill comeplet it asap.
    Nature res gear ill look into asap.

Gearlist:
    Full Virtuous set - None enchanted, working on that atm !
    Rings: Rune Band of Wizardry. the other one has to be changed asap!
    Trinkets: Draconic Infused Emblem, Working on trinket from jed.
    Weapons: Lord Valthalak's Staff of Command, Wand - Torch of Austen

Need new cloak n neck also.

Caster Stats:
    Healing +166
    Spell Dmg +166
    Spell Critical +1%
    Mana Regen: 27/5s
    Chance to Hit wiht Spells: +2%

getting more when i change neck, back, ring and trinket.
    midzit
    midzit
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 646

Post  midzit Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:31 am

imo u need much more time to spend in 5/10men to get decent raiding gear for aq40 because d2 gear is not for raiding
    full gear enchanted including getting nr gear with frost wand
    raiding with full consumables and not leting going oom because warlock dps depend on shadow priest debuff and from what i saw without mana pots/dark runes debuff can easily desapear because oom...

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes i can, it can happen that i need to work on a thursday, but its very rare.
    that day is black spot for our shadow priest and its main reason why we recruit new 1

good luck!
    Noiir
    Noiir
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Noiir Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:36 am

if i work thursdays i get off at 20.00 and home at 20.15. and it is very rare that i work those days. just fyi.

and iam working on full presure to get better gear.

and iam aware of my mana, iam trying to stack as mutch spirit as i can, through enchants n stuff, and wiht a good mana pot rotation i can last for a while, tho not for aq40, and iam always abel to keep Vampiric Embrace up, its costs 40 mana, But yes my debuff will probbely fade at some point bc of ooming Smile

totally forgot. got the eye of divinity, just need to kill kazzak and do the event. but i need some help, if its like the old days.
    fatty
    fatty
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 546

Post  fatty Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:18 pm

With your current gear you are far from ready to be raiding AQ40/Naxx as a shadowpriest.

I would start looking through some guides on the Feenix forums on good 20man and 5-10man gear you can easily get before joining an endgame guild. But with your current level of gear you would only be a raid filler, since your damage would be lower than our hunters at the moment.

If or when your gear improves you are more than welcome to reapply, but at the moment you are just not ready.

Declined.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content