Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Dewrtah-hpaladin

spasivanov
    spasivanov
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 4

Dewrtah-hpaladin Empty Dewrtah-hpaladin

Post  spasivanov Sat May 12, 2012 12:10 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Spas Ivanov

Your age :22

Your nationality :Bulgeria

Your time zone:+1 ST

Character Information

Character name :Dewrtah

Class :Paladin

Race :Human

Spec :Holy

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :Yes/Yes/No

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :I have all the top enchants on my gear
    [Dustwind Turban][Pendant of the Fallen Dragon][Wild Growth Spaulders][Hide of the Wild][Lawbringer Chestguard][Zandalar Freethinker's Armguards][Aurastone Hammer][Red Dragonscale Protector][Shard of the Scale][Zandalarian Hero Charm][Band of Mending][Primalist's Seal][Boots of Pure Thought][Legplates of Blazing Light][Corehound Belt][Peacekeeper Gauntlets]

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :a bit of fire nothing else ;(

Show us your UI :Me and the screenshot uploading are in a fight we dont like eachother

List of the addons you are currently using :every addon req. for raiding nothing more (i like it clean)

PvE Experience :MC/ZG/BWL/ are full clear AQ40 6/8 Nax on this char 0 but i khnow most of the bosses

Previous guilds in Feenix :Connect,Praeda
    Connect-the guild was disbanded
    Praeda- i joined Praeda after Connect was disbanded raided for 2 weeks than quited wow for IRL problems and now im able to come back

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):Yes i can

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? YEs i do

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Sure

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? Well i was there for a litle time before i quited so im gonna say no

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) :Lonely Island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : geek
    Beornhan
    Beornhan
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 255

Dewrtah-hpaladin Empty Re: Dewrtah-hpaladin

Post  Beornhan Sun May 13, 2012 7:00 am

Accepted. Contact with me in game so i can invite you to guild.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:24 am