Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Dogytoo'Application

dogytoo
    dogytoo
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Dogytoo'Application Empty Dogytoo'Application

Post  dogytoo Thu May 31, 2012 5:01 pm

Your name :Nikolai

Your age :16

Your nationality :Bulgarian

Your time zone:GTM +02:00

Character Information

Character name :Dogytoo

Class :Paladin

Race :Human

Spec :HOLY

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :430 Holly spel damage on my equipment.I know is not good but if Praeda Help me ^^ .
    My list of the gear : [Helm of The Lifegiver] / neck - [star of mystaria] / Shoulders - [Mantle of lost hope] / Back - [Hakkari Loa Cloak] / Chest - [Robes of the exalted] / Wrist - [Bracer of prosperity] / weapons - [Zulian Scepter of Rites],[Arlokk's Hoodoo Stick] / TRINKETS - [Royal Seal of Eldre\Thalas],[Zandalarian Hero Charm] / Fingers - [Primalist's Band],[Primalist's Seal] / Boots Mercifull graves]+7stamina / Legs - [Abyssal Plate Legplates of Restoration] / Waist - [Judgement Belt] / Gloves of Restoration]
    Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :

Show us your UI :

List of the addons you are currently using :KTm,Xpearl,Atlas,Ctw,Big wings,Decursive

PvE Experience :Mc cleared /bwl cleared/aq40 untill sartura, but in future i will be awared of all tacts for the current encounter.I never been into Naxx except for the trash loot

Previous guilds in Feenix :Great Bulgaria,Myth,Eternal Brotherhoods

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? Yes

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? if its needed i will not ask questions about it and i will stay at the bench.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) :Like a boss.
    Beornhan
    Beornhan
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 255

Dogytoo'Application Empty Re: Dogytoo'Application

Post  Beornhan Thu May 31, 2012 7:41 pm

Thanks for making application but we are full on paladins at the moment. Sorry.

Declined.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:48 am