Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

5 posters

Eptackt - Holy Paladin

Eptackt
    Eptackt
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 5

Eptackt - Holy Paladin Empty Eptackt - Holy Paladin

Post  Eptackt Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:44 am

Personal Information

Your name : Henry Chains

Your age : 20

Your nationality : Spain

Your time zone: plus 1

Character Information

Character name : Eptackt

Class : Paladin

Race : Human

Spec : Holy-Shockadin

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes to all

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

7/8 T2
    Peacekeeper gauntlets
    Boots of pure thought
    Shard of the scale
    Trinket ZG
    2 x Cauterizing band
    Rings from AQ40
    Libriam of cleanse

Enchants from ZG
    Healing enchant in hand
    Healing enchant in weapon

And much more epics... Smile

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : 80 / 100 / 20

UI: Just building a new UI i can give you a screenshot later Smile since the actual i'm using won't be the one i'll use during raids i won't post it here now.

List of the addons you are currently using :

X-Pearl, KTM, Healing meters, buff timer, bigwings, bartender, CT_raid assist, Natur enemy cast bar, tetris... and many more and i change all time Smile

PvE Experience :

Cleared everything Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, nothing further.
    About Pre.TBC i've been in Pheenix for long, long means the whole 2 years the server has been up, since my charater have a /played of 75 days now. This is without telling that i was in 2.4.3 pre.TBC pheenix had before this one and i pretty now the admins and so on since then we were literaly 60 in the server ^^'.
    I know and played all the Bosses, nerfed, buffed, normal in the server, except from naxxramas... i only played naxxramas with a lvl 70 guild in BC.
    Also been leading raids since i was in 2.4.3, from ZG to AQ40, In the guild i was Classleader and Officer <Unholy Union>.
    I hope this explains pretty much all of my experience, this game is just part of me already Razz

Previous guilds in Feenix :

<Unholy Union> <The Argent Crusade> As those 2 main guilds, also been in several PvP guild as <Train Cow> and much more little PvE guilds we made for fun or I had to leave for any reason. Phergaps is a total of 20 guilds or 30 many known but not being seriously and relevant but those 2 above.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):

Not able to attend 3 raids every week. But i can manage to get into 2 of them.

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ?

Totally normal yes Smile

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?

Not a problem about it.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?

Also, yes.

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?

Davion did already I guess Smile been playing with him since 2.4.3 i mentioned above. Some members might also have played with me some time or another.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Trololo

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful :

About the raid attendance, I don't mind if I don't rank up so fast, or i don't get items, that's the least of my preocupacions, even cool to stay on social if i can help from time to time. The thing is that i can't attend 3 each week, 2 x week is cool, but for example i'll be one week or 2 in the summer off (i'll tell you) and someday might get extra concert, since i'm a trumpet player. Being musician doesn't give much stability, i might be able to join during an entire month 3/3 raid and then another month 1/3, but i'm not planning to leave the game and the raids i come i'll make sure u don't regret having me there.
    I won't be dissapearing either, u'll know with time if i'm gona raid or not.
    (I'll be much more active than Davion ^^')

About Labrats, i just did one single raid with them and the guy that recruited me left because he had problems with people, and even if they're happy with me i'm not with them, could find out how arrogants some are by just staying there 2 days, don't consider this guild bouncing, since it's 2 days and i'm totally leaving because of that.
    Like i said u can not give me a single loot in all summer and i won't be leaving if i like the guildies, if i found out myself not comfortable in i'll be leaving then assap also Smile

I hope you just try me out and, think about me as an addition to the guild similar to Davion but much more active. Phergaps not as a core raider, but as someone who won't fail in raid no matter what.

/Eptackt
    davions
    davions
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 10

Eptackt - Holy Paladin Empty Re: Eptackt - Holy Paladin

Post  davions Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:49 am

+1 from Davion
    Capability/Justice_ll
    Capability/Justice_ll
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 168

Post  Capability/Justice_ll Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:25 am

-1 for davion, he is an awful slacker ...

oh this is about eptackt, nevermind:

-1 for the "secret" must answer, very disrespecting and/or lieing about having read the rules.
    +1 for additional information
    Beornhan
    Beornhan
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 255

Post  Beornhan Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:39 am

Okay application. Decent Gear. Cool guy. Spaniard.

Welcome to Praeda. Find me or midzit/amitta in game so we can invite you to guild.
    Naturalforce
    Naturalforce
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 510

Post  Naturalforce Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:01 am

+1 ... PREMADES!
    Eptackt
    Eptackt
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 5

Post  Eptackt Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:57 am

Premades xD and i supposed the secret question was about reading rules already (happened this 24/7 in all guilds and i personaly did one) and i looked for it didn't found ffs must be blind, PLUS davion said "just put something like trololo" so i did xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:39 pm