Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+2
Naturalforce
Zitoya
6 posters

Zitoya [Mage]

Zitoya
    Zitoya
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 95

Zitoya [Mage] Empty Zitoya [Mage]

Post  Zitoya Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:12 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Chris

Your age : 21

Your nationality : german

Your time zone: CET (Server time zone)

Character Information

Character name :
    Zitoya

Class : Mage

Race : Gnome

Spec : actually frost for farming instances with PUGs. I plan to respecc 17/31/3 or whatever is needed for raid. If you have a better mage talent build i will specc this one.

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : MC: yes / BWL: yes / Naxx: no (but i just have to give that guy the crystals in EPL)

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

Also shown on UI screenshot:
    Hit: 6% (skilled) + 7% (gear) = 13%
    Crit: 4.94% + 9% = 13.94%
    SP: 318

head: Spellweaver's Turban [+100 HP] i'm wearing much stuff without stamina so i decided to increase my HP pool. Have the + 8SP enchant on bank aswell.
    neck: Stormpike Sage's Pendant Will be replaced with BiS soonish if it drops or i spend VP for it.
    shoulders: Thuzadin Mantle [got no enchants yet Sad ]
    back: Spritecaster Cape [no enchant yet] i think i wont pull aggro so its not needed. if u think it is i can enchant this cloak too.
    chest: Bloodvine Vest [+ stats]
    belt: Ban'thok Sash
    bracers: Sorcerer's Bindings [+7 int]
    gloves: Sorcerer's Gloves [+20 fire]*) will enchant this for AQ and Naxx which will make more sense then +20 frostdamage
    pants: Bloodvine Legs [+100 HP] like head
    boots: Bloodvine Boots [minor runspeed]
    ring1: Maiden's Circle [i'm on it farming the ring from UBRS tier 0.5 boss, or use VP]
    ring2: Don Rodrigo's Band [1% crit better then no ring. i'm on it farming that from Scholo too or use VP]
    trinket1: Briarwood Reed
    trinket2: Eye of the Beast h

MH: Sageblade [+30 SP]
    OH: Alterac valey offhands with +33 SP of all and +40 fire SP.
    Wand: Ritssyn's Wand of Bad Mojo / Alterac quest one with frost damage too.

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : Actually i dont have any resistance gear. If i am corret for Huhuran only melees soaked the poison so no need for it to this point of time. But ofc i'd craft the NR set for Vidcidous. And Sapphiron i'd craft the FrostR gear but there was no need to craft it yet. Well back in the days we werent using fire resi gear in BWL/MC as mage to not gimping DPS just fire prot potions. And if i am not mistaken there wont be many BWL/MC raid or am i wrong... well i dont have a problem with crafting gear. If i need it for raid i'll craft it!

Show us your UI :
    Zitoya [Mage] Ui_sta10
    Additional information: Those 4 fire protection potions left down are placeholders for consumables to use infight again like protection potions.
    More Whipper Root Tubers are on my bank like potions and elixiers and herbs aswell.

List of the addons you are currently using :

AG Unit Frames
    BigWigs
    KTM
    Clique (hi decurse)
    oRA
    sRaidFrames
    SW STATS
    NECB
    Theory Craft
    Omni CC
    OCB

bartender (well not needed but always nice to have)
    PRAT
    Tiny Tooltip

PvE Experience :
    I started with WoW on retail servers when Naxxramas patch went live as Priest. I raided MC/BWL/AQ40 (our semi casual guild managed to kill Huhuran), Naxx (only Anub).
    Then after reorganizing raids to 25 man size i joined a more "hardcore" guild as shadow and we cleared all raid content before major nerfs. When sunwell was applied to live servers i followed some friends into another guild were i feeled very good cause ppl knowed how to play and were social too. We killed M'uru while he was the "guild killer" and cleared all stuff long before 3.0 patch.

Then i played Wotlk with this guild as shadow until we downed Lich King hardmode. I helped them out and finally quited when Ruby Sanctum was applied cause the "new WoW" sucks. (Hate ya Activision).

Btw... we did the old Naxx on lvl 70 for fun with some guildies and randoms cause we liked this instance so much. Hope i can see it here on lvl 60 again!

Previous guilds in Feenix :
    Ineedmoney

I only joined this guild cause the same guy told me i get my enchant that i wanted from him cheaper and i also told him that im looking for a raiding guild and might leave his one soonish. He said its ok.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):

short: Yes

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ?
    sure. i think feenix has not the 16 buffslot limit like old vanilla so there is more space for funny pills :>

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?
    Sure, there is always a rotation for optimal setup.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?
    [x] accepted

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?
    Dont have any much reputation on this server but ppl which did instances with me told me always i did a good job.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : i'm sure its Lady Gaga with Pokerface but forum said:
    Lonely Island - Like a boss

Well something i want to add...

I hope i'll have much fun raiding with u guys and we can have moments like this! Close win is win!

Zitoya [Mage] Muru_farm
    (yeah i know german client suxx! my apologies! Dont flame me for my wheird keybindings ffs!)

with kind regards
    Zitoya
    Naturalforce
    Naturalforce
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 510

Zitoya [Mage] Empty Re: Zitoya [Mage]

Post  Naturalforce Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:39 am

Ok, here is a huge +1 from me. Great app, everything is there, was a pleasure to read.

Regarding the NR gear, we can help you with that.
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:45 am

Hi,

Really good application. Just fix some NR gear (i can help you) and Naxx attunement (shouldn't be a problem).

Welcome to <Praeda>
    Randomelf
    Randomelf
    Knight
    Knight

Antal inlägg : 127

Post  Randomelf Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Awesome, more mages. Perform good at raids and your gear will turn to really, really good purple gear in no time Smile
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:03 pm

Sorry must boost Meizcute and Franckydux first.
    Capability/Justice_ll
    Capability/Justice_ll
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 168

Post  Capability/Justice_ll Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:14 pm

he's german, his app is great and he hates activision. nothing more to say!

willkommen. (:
    wenn du hilfe bei dem ring oder diana's pearl necklace brauchst, sag' bescheid.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:43 am