Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+5
Stelakis
maw
Dopeey
Capability/Justice_ll
hentox
9 posters

Hentox mage apply

hentox
    hentox
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Hentox mage apply Empty Hentox mage apply

Post  hentox Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:16 am

Personal Information

Your name : Emil

Your age : 18

Your nationality : Swedish

Your time zone: gmt +1

Character Information

Character name : Hentox

Class : Mage

Race : Gnome (For the intelect bonus and also how can a little guy with green hair NOT be awesome)

Spec : Some fire/frost pvp spec at the moment, will respec to frost/arcane when i get ready for the raids

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Negative, but im working on everything of this. Nothing to worry about.

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) : If i listed my gear you would most likely die. Yes it is THAT bad. But im working very hard on it, will most likely be geared in a few days.

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : 10 arcane (dat gnome racial) rest is 0 due to my terrible gear.

Show us your UI : "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information." i have a screenshot ready when i can post it in the comments or whatever. Hope this doesnt ruin my application Sad

List of the addons you are currently using : currently x-perl and omniCC only but other addons will be put in place soon.

PvE Experience : 8 years of hardcore raiding, from molten core to dragonsoul. Armory hentox on retail if youre intressted. Explaining everything i have done would be a little bit crazy so i rather not but i will tell you what i did in classic which was pretty much just zul gurub molten core and some ahn qiraj. I was not at the level of play back then as i am today which is one of the reasons why i want to re-do classic and actually clear naxx and such. A few other reasons are getting to know people in the 60 community that are good players and hopefully make alot of friends in the guild.

Previous guilds in Feenix : None, been on the server for 3 days now so this would be my first one on feenix. However i have been in some of the best raiding guilds out there on my main like 'Prime' which is by far the best guild on tarren mill aswell as 'nightwatchers' on outland and also 'solidarity' on outland.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): At these times i can play every day actually also start earlier if needed for a boss to go down aswell as end later.

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? Ofcourse and i will do my very best to bring these since i do think that these two things are very important in a serious raiding enviroment.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Ofcourse, the guild comes before the player any day.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? Imwithstupid, he is my brother and Franckdux my sister.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Lonely island - like a baws (a good one but id say im on a boat is better!)

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : If i knew how to make a blueberry pie i would include the recipe here but i cant so i guess ill write a little something about myself instead!
    I am a 18 year old studying guy which does boxing twice a week aswell as that i like to play guitar on my freetime and ofcourse alot of WoW which i have been playing since i was 10, however i did miss classic so i quit retail and went here 3 days ago and they have been fantastic just small things like evocation graphic and such. I really enjoy the good old game, but re-doing classic sure is a challange but im having a great time doing it and i saw this guild and i figured id give it a shot since you seem like a nice bunch that gets things done the way i like it. Hope this cleard up abit and if you have any questions what so ever or just looking to speak to a crazy swedish guy playing a gnome you can whisper Hentox in game at anytime allways looking for a fun/random conversation. Thanks for reading my apply and hope it wasnt all to awful.// Hentox
    Capability/Justice_ll
    Capability/Justice_ll
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 168

Hentox mage apply Empty Re: Hentox mage apply

Post  Capability/Justice_ll Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:56 am

if you would have been in TOP guilds, you would know that it's really stupid to apply without having the gear needed to raid the content that guild raids.
    Mage preraid BiS is not hard to get. your app tells me that you have no dedication at all, you don't even link your gear or farm gear to be able to raid. but you promise, that you are trying hard?

also 8 years of hardcore raiding? so you did hardcore raiding when you was 10 years old? saying that you are great doesn't automatically make you great and in this case it seems like you are just talking bullshit.

your gear, attunements and application are the only facts we have to get a first impression on you. guess what i think about somebody that applys with nothing to a high end raiding guild? that is no dedication at all, and if you would have been in any top guild you would know how stupid that is.

you're another one of those "world 3rd", "rank 1 in all seasons" or "pve pro" guys.

you can not contribute to our raids, hell you can't even enter them. you just ask to get carried, we probably even should do your attunements with/for you.

earn yourself a raidspot, or don't even bother trying. there is people out there that deserve an invite and really try hard to get raid viable.
    hentox
    hentox
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Post  hentox Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:51 am

Nothing to do with me wanting to get carried, after talking to the guild master for an hour or so we decided that i would apply to then get a social spot until i am geared enough to contribute to the raids incase he liked me apply. That i do not know yet, but no need to jump me about all these things that you dont even know. I dont want to start an arguement with you. And i wont raid until i have fully enchanted pre-raid bis. Im sorry for the misunderstanding mate. I also sure am dedicated i just dinged earlier today and have had no chance what so ever to get gear just yet. If i am given the chance i will prove that i am worthy a raidspot. If you have any more questions about my guild or me raiding when i was 10. Feel free to whisper me ingame, also telling me i apply with NOTHING is abit of a lie though aint it. Player>Gear? Thanks Smile //Hentox.
    Dopeey
    Dopeey
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 975

Post  Dopeey Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:22 am

hentox wrote:

Race : Gnome (For the intelect bonus and also how can a little guy with green hair NOT be awesome)

If we smoke some of your hairs do you think we might get high ?

To be honest actually man, welcome to feenix.You said you started playing here like 3-4 days ago.One question that easily come to mind is if you have trained all skills and if you have top ranks on everything Very Happy .One more thing you should know is that none high raiding guilds accept people with less then BiS(Best in slot) pre-raid gear and Nature resistance set already crafted (Sylvan set that is, you can ask a Tailorer to craft it).For your BiS list you can visit Feenix forums, there is a list there for Bis pre-raid mages and whats the best Spec to raid with.I belive it will help you out a lot. However, i do notice that you are very enthusiastic on raiding in Vanilla,but i believe you should get some Feenix expirience first.3 days is not enough,I mean you are not even attuned to raids man Sad .You must understand that we cant invite people like this.My vote is -1 for now but if you keep the same enthusiasm and you do what it has to be done you can get my vote.

As for this "8 years core raiding" combined with your current age, i d prefer to skip leaving a comment Smile

Regards

Dopeey

maw
    maw
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 69

Post  maw Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:57 am

hentox wrote:

bring out the cleaver , we got a wiseguy here.
    Stelakis
    Stelakis
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 291

Post  Stelakis Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:24 am

-1 not even for social. Get gear and reapply. I rly dont see the point having socials with 0 gear. Not goin to say anything about the rest i read. Justice said it all.
    Capability/Justice_ll
    Capability/Justice_ll
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 168

Post  Capability/Justice_ll Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:19 am

hentox wrote:Nothing to do with me wanting to get carried, after talking to the guild master for an hour or so we decided that i would apply to then get a social spot until i am geared enough to contribute to the raids incase he liked me apply. That i do not know yet, but no need to jump me about all these things that you dont even know. I dont want to start an arguement with you. And i wont raid until i have fully enchanted pre-raid bis. Im sorry for the misunderstanding mate. I also sure am dedicated i just dinged earlier today and have had no chance what so ever to get gear just yet. If i am given the chance i will prove that i am worthy a raidspot. If you have any more questions about my guild or me raiding when i was 10. Feel free to whisper me ingame, also telling me i apply with NOTHING is abit of a lie though aint it. Player>Gear? Thanks Smile //Hentox.

there is only one reason why you would want to join a guild like us that early. obviously, you want to get carried. you won't even be able to contribute on your own....
    there's a scheme, it's always the same. some young player joins this server, speaks about his high experience(which turns out to be bullshit later) and says he is the best arround. talks to the gm of a guild, and applys- telling everyone how good/dedicated/experienced he is or will be without even being able to raid, looking to get carried. thinks he deserves to start in a top end guild right away- without any reason or proving his worth.

if we would always invite people like that, or people that don't show us anything positive by their deeds, we would have gone downhill a long time ago.

the only way, people can show us their dedication/skill/experience/will to improve/social ability/english and so on is: farm decent gear, leave a very good impression in a 20man/pug, write a great application, getting attunements/enchants/res gear.

it's not about talking the talk, that doesn't tell me anything about you. if so, it's only negative things here.
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:35 am

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? Imwithstupid, he is my brother and Franckdux my sister.

Wait a min... Francksux my sister??!??!?!?!?! Yet swedish +1
    Beornhan
    Beornhan
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 255

Post  Beornhan Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:04 am

Guy was hard core raider when he was 10 years old. Cant imagine his skills at this age. +zillion
    fatty
    fatty
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 546

Post  fatty Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:29 am

He raided MC/ZG when he was 10 years old.
    I raided much more than him in Vanilla Retail, and even i had preraid+ when i first applied to Praeda. And back then there was no Naxx, just BWL, MC and 7/9 AQ40. And TBC/WOTLK/CATA raiding is A LOT easier than the raiding we are doing here. Most WOTLK/CATA instances can be compared to MC/Early BWL here when it comes to difficulty.

Spend a week getting Attunements, Preraid BiS, NR gear and Consumables, then come back and say so.
    To join as a social and asking 24/7 for people to help you is not a good start in a new guild.

No attunes, No gear, little experience on Feenix (at least that's what it looks like)
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:32 am

As I told you ingame try to fix your pre bis raid gear in 1 week and apply again. GL

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:05 am