Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Divinebless - Holy paladin

Divinebless
    Divinebless
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 6

Divinebless - Holy paladin Empty Divinebless - Holy paladin

Post  Divinebless Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:46 am

Personal Information

Your name : Danny

Your age : 23

Your nationality : Romanian

Your time zone: GTM+1

Character Information

Character name : Divinebless

Class : Paladin

Race : Human

Spec : Holy/Prot

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes/Yes/Yes

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :
    Heal = +775, Crit = +12
    Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : 25 / 130 (with NR gear) / 5
    Head: [Zulian Headdress]
    Neck: [Amulet of the Shifting Sands]
    Shoulders: [Animist's Spaulders] Ench: +33 Healing Spells
    Back: [Hide of the Wild] Ench: +5 All resistance
    Chest: [Robes of the Exalted] Ench: + 100 Mana
    Bracers: [Gallant's Wristguards] Ench: +24 Healing Spells
    Hands: [Gloves of Dark Wisdom] Ench: +30 Healing Spells
    Belt: [Sash of Mercy]
    Legs: [Salamander Scale Pants]
    Feet: [Boots of Pure Thought] BS: Mithril Spurs
    Ring 1: [Band of Piety]
    Ring 2: [Primalist's Seal]
    Trinket 1: [Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas]
    Trinket 2: [Briarwood Reed]
    Weapon: [Jin'do's Hexxer] Ench: +55 Healing Spells
    Off-Hand: [Brightly Glowing Stone]
    Relic: [Libram of Hope]

Show us your UI : postimage.org/image/urxr2euj9/

List of the addons you are currently using : Atlas / Atlas Loot Enhanced / Big Wigs / MobInfo / MetaMap / DamageMeters / Decursive / ThreatMeter / CTMod / X-Perl / WebDKP

PvE Experience : experienced in all 5-10 men dungeons ofc, ZG, AQ20, MC, BwL,

Previous guilds in Feenix : Work in Progress / Project Extreme / Wolfpack / Great Bulgaria / Myth / Alliance Vanguard / Soldiers of Azeroth / Camaro and much more i honestly don't remember all

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes, is a good raiding time for me as long as i don't have a job at the moment.

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? Of course, i don't even go puging without consumables

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Yes, no problem for me

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? well actually i saw in world chat that Praeda is recruiting people and i made this apply, i've just talked with Beornhan to see if guild needs Holy paladins.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Lonely Island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:
    I'm playing on Vanilla Blizzlike since 2006 (i've tried also some funservers but i found them are for kids and i've always preferred something different, serious, like blizzlike is). When 1st time TBC released, i played for curiosity, yes the update didn't disappointed me but i find that TBC is way easier than classic vanilla and came back on vanilla servers (i like things more complicated that you will never get bored of it). I've started here on Feenix 2 years ago for now on.I've started on this server as PvPer, my 1st account here was a Holy Paladin,and after months of work on this account, server started to have problems with hackers and alot of accounts was stolen, well i was one of the unlucky player too and my account was Phished by hackers. My 2nd account was permanently banned because i was a fool and spammed disrespect to GMs and Server (i've lost a raid geared Hpala pve-er, a raid geared mage, Full BiS Prot War, and some several lvl 60 characters with all ingame professions 300 skilled and some good epic recipes). Even so, i didn't give up to stop playing on Feenix, and have now this Character which my target is now to reach end-game gear (every player's dream) that i've never had this opportunity because alot of my playing time was lost on my 1st accounts, but finding a good opportunity joining Praeda, one of the best guild which i hopefully like to join.
    Thank you!
    With respect, Divinebless.
    midzit
    midzit
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 646

Divinebless - Holy paladin Empty Re: Divinebless - Holy paladin

Post  midzit Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:06 am

U have some MC/BWL gear changed lot of guilds and the thing i first saw is lack of some real raiding addons, 1fol on ui and head/leg enchants which i consider a big slack for some1 who is long on this server and already played in some serious guilds that were doing bwl...
    Dunno mby u can get a chance to show us wrong but i have some weird feeling, hope u can prove it wrong.
    Divinebless
    Divinebless
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 6

Divinebless - Holy paladin Empty RE: midzit

Post  Divinebless Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:22 pm

is true that i have changed alot of guilds, the reason why is that all of them disbanded because of bad progress, i was active to each guilds (except WiP, which i was kicked because they are more then enough Hpalas raiders), i've raided alot with them, and about head/legs enchants, ive just got t2 helm from onyx and now still farming zg to get idols. atm im working for Libram of rumination quest that will give me 150 mana on head/leg
    Beornhan
    Beornhan
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 255

Post  Beornhan Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Thanks for making application. Gear seems okay. Just enchant your un-enchanted pieces asap. Dont forget to get sylvan set+gaea's embrace for nature resistance set. Pallypower+grid+bigwigs addons are enough for healers, cba rest. Find me in game after you fix these things. Good luck.
    Beornhan
    Beornhan
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 255

Post  Beornhan Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Fixed his gear really fast. Welcome to Praeda.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:47 am